Search results for query: *

1. Chuggs Gaming

Weapons & Equip Vanity Contest

After hearing that the next update may be delayed a bit while new music tracks are being composed, this idea crossed my mind. Having another vanity gear contest would generate more hype for the update as well as help satiate the appetite of those that have been looking forward to it.
  2. Chuggs Gaming

Shimmer Exploit Patched

I'm trying to find out what changes were made to resolve the issue with materials being sold for greater amount than the amount invested after tossing an item in shimmer such as the 1s timer. I cannot find this information anywhere. Thanks
  3. Chuggs Gaming

The father of my father's father and many mother-fathers before him longed to see the dawn of this day (and night.)

Has it occurred to anyone else that the Skeleton Merchant could be held prisoner for days on end until all of desirable goods were purchased? I made a few mistakes here I think. #1 I was always under the impression that beds didn't work if they weren't in a suitable house. It was an...
  4. Chuggs Gaming

Mobile Bed Bug

I'm experiencing a consistently repeatable bug that just randomly started happening. If I am holding an item, such as a sword, and mouse over a bed to sleep until I get the "zzz" symbol, I can no longer go to sleep. Instead, my character will quickly "dart" forward and for a millisecond will be...
  5. Chuggs Gaming

Items A Craftable Bloody Tear

We currently have a way to craft every event summoner except for this one. Maybe blood moon enemies could have a chance to drop "bloody droplets" that could be combined to craft a bloody tear, like solar tablet fragments. OR maybe killing a blood moon enemy could have a chance to release...
  6. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Old One's Army, New World

Simple question. Can eternia crystals from one world be taken to a new world to initiate the event even if no progress has been made in the new world? Let's say you put together an arena in a new world specifically to repeatedly challenge the OOA, but you have done absolutely nothing to...
  7. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Help With Making A Killswitch

This is a bird engine that I believe DicemanX designed a while back. Apparently, when teleporting in, the engine was activated and spawned a bird. The bird went through activating all the dart traps and then activated the statue once again, spawning another bird, and then hitting a pressure...
  8. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Two part question

Hey yall. First question. On ps4, Is there a way to hide the text that appears underneath target dummies identifying them as a target dummy? I've seen plenty of videos where target dummies were visible but this text was not there. It's a little ocd aesthetic thing of mine to not have that text...
  9. Chuggs Gaming

Expert Mode Exclusives

I'm curious. Do the items acquired in expert mode treasure bags such as, the worm scarf or brain of confusion, function normally in non expert mode worlds? I recently noticed that the mechanical cart works in normal worlds and I was wondering if other expert mode exclusive items also retain...
  10. Chuggs Gaming

Resolved Channels missing?

Did I miss something? I'm having a difficult time finding any of the community channels that I've joined over time. I can't even locate the T-MEC channel. A Google search will get me to a small portion of the T-MEC content but not the usual channel that I'm familiar with. Thanks
  11. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Money Trough or Blood Zombie Statue

I accidentally trashed my Money Trough a long time ago... Does anyone on PS4 have either a Money Trough or Blood Zombie Statue they are willing to part with? Trade or Sell? Thanks
  12. Chuggs Gaming

Resolved [PS4] Blood Zombie Statue

Is this item available on ps4 now? I'm having a hard time locating it in any patch notes or figuring out in which patch it was added. The wiki says PC only but I dont know if that part of the wiki just hasn't been updated yet or what. Anybody know for sure? I'm just trying to replace my money...
  13. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Money Trough. Help Please

Maaan! So I'm in the middle of doing a massive transfer of items from one world to another. (Filling safe and piggy bank and inventory, going to new world and emptying and organizing chests) While doing so I had my hot bar items favorited and also 3 items in inventory including my money...
  14. Chuggs Gaming

Resolved Trying to use Alchemy table

Obtained an Alchemy Table as of the 1.3 update. Took the table to a legacy world and filled my inventory with potion crafting materials. While standing next to the table, the recipes do not show up as an option to craft. Walk over to alchemy station (placed bottle) and boom, recipes are...
  15. Chuggs Gaming

RNG is strange

No lie. Two days ago I’m faced with Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, Blood Moon, Normalcy. Today, Blood Moon (during which a Martian Probe got me). Seriously hoped for a Solar Eclipse because of wanting the Eye of Cthulhu. “Boy, sure would be strange to experience a Solar...
  16. Chuggs Gaming

Resolved [PS4] 1.3 NPC’s and Legacy Worlds

My question. May sound silly. Other than the skeleton merchant, will the other hardmode NPC’s spawn in legacy worlds? Have not seen the tavernkeep spawn with quite a few hours and plenty of exploration logged in on a legacy map. Just find that strange. By now you’d think he’d show up. Even...
  17. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Number of blocks not showing up in inventory

Pretty sure this is a bug. Occasionally, the number of any given block may not be displayed in the inventory. Only one block will be present but while hovering over top the number of actual blocks is displayed in the tooltip. After selecting the block, the total number will be shown. Not sure...
  18. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Doors not opening

So, sometimes when traveling through a door moving west to east, doors will not open. The character will just stop and the door will light up as “selected”. Even NPC’s sometimes can not open them. However, the traveling merchant was inside my NPC hotel and was able to walk through and open...
  19. Chuggs Gaming

Weapons & Equip Player Gear, Armor Sets And Loadouts

If there was an option to quickly switch between “loadouts” that would be helpful. Here’s my idea. The “gear seats” or “loadouts” would be customized by the player and set up in tabs. The player could quickly switch between the options. This would be helpful in multiple ways. #1 the player...
  20. Chuggs Gaming

One Way Trap Floor?

Has anyone figured out a way to create a mob-activated trap floor? I’m working on several different designs. The best so far involves mobs tripping a pressure plate that deactivates floor and also activates a bird engine that reactivates the floor. It’s not necessarily fool proof because of...
Back
Top Bottom