Search results for query: *

• Users: Babygoo25
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Babygoo25

Pixel Art Cannon's Sprite Collection

Hello everybody! This is my thread that I will upload all my Terraria pixel art to. I do accept suggestions, but don't make it too big. I will be using this thread to upload any Terraria Pixel Art that is free to use as long as you give me credit. I will also be uploading emotes here, since I...
  2. Babygoo25

Race to reach 1,000 [FORUM GAME]

RACE TO REACH 1,000 welcome to race to reach 1000. In this game you do the challenges and you rack up points. the person to do the challenge the best wins. Prizes: 1st - A Trophy to put in your sig, and a cookie 2nd - A trophy to put in your sig, and half a cookie 3rd - Not a trophy, but a...
  3. Babygoo25

Story Innovation Labs - A ROBLOX Story

"Welcome to Innovation Labs, the most advanced tech on earth." "Doesn't look advanced." "What did you just say?" Prologue Chapter 1
  4. Babygoo25

Items [Sprites] Ore Guns

Hello! It's Mort Skeeter back with another suggesttin! COPPER GUN 6 Damage 0 Knockback 4% Critical Chance 20 Use Time 4 Velocity Made using 12 Copper Bars. COPPER BULLET 1 Damage 0 Knockback 3 Velocity 25 can be made using 1 Copper Bar. SLIMY GUN Same stats as Copper Gun but with 7...
  5. Babygoo25

Drawings & Paintings [COMIC] Mortventures

MORTVENTURES A story about a kid with a weird life that he tries to make normal. MORTVENTURES: SEASON 2 MORTVENTURES: SEASON 3 aka 'That's enough, Hamdi.' Season 4+ is below. Credit to EyadXN for helping me make this.
  6. Babygoo25

Drawings & Paintings [COMIC] A Guy's Adventure

A GUY'S ADVENTURE A comic about a fool guy that does stuff. Yeah. Okay. Yeah. Comment what you think this fool guy should do next, and I might add it. I'll make more soon. Also you can suggest stuff. CHANGELOG 7/14/2017: Added 8 new panels. 7/12/2017: Added 7 new panels. 7/11/2017: Added...
  7. Babygoo25

Sprites April Fools in Terraria

I don't know why I made this. I just thought it'd be funny to come in to Terraria on April Fools and find some sunglasses bunnies and stuff, you know? Note this only last on April Fools. Manual summoning of the event coming soon. Includes: - Items - Minions - Monsters - Weapons - Materials -...
  8. Babygoo25

Portfolio/Multi-Topic The Guide's Shop - New items, mechanics, and equipment

The Guide's Shop Have you ever wanted some good, early-game weapons? Have you ever wanted early-game equipment that could really help you? Have you ever wanted stuff from the guide? Then THIS is the suggestion for you! The Guide will now have a shop button to the left of his "Help" button once...
  9. Babygoo25

Drawings & Paintings My Terrariart

Made this thread to show some of my drawings of Terraria. Request if you want. More coming soon.
  10. Babygoo25

WIP The Story of The Terrarian

The Story of The Terrarian is a story about a character I made called Red. Today, Red figures out what Terraria is, and decides to play. He won't know what awaits him. ... This will be interesting. Indeed. Criminions, go get that Red. He is invading our world! ALL: Yes, sir! More...
  11. Babygoo25

Sprites Intense Mode: "It's expert mode-ier than before!"

[Ported over from Terraria Fan Ideas Wiki. Slightly edited] [Put it in game mechanics, since it's technically like Expert Mode.] [NOTE: This is a WIP.] Intense Mode is a new mode that acts similarly to Expert Mode. It is unlocked after beating the Moon Lord. If the Moon Lord has not been...
  12. Babygoo25

Drawings & Paintings Non-Terraria Art Contest

Hello fellow TCF Members! I made a contest where you have to make something that I'VE made in YOUR style. I just wanted to see how other people would draw my art if I were them. Currently you have to draw this: It's my OC (original character). I will announce when the contest is over. The...
  13. Babygoo25

Sprites Bulb Seed - Plantera Summoning Item

Have you ever had a hard time finding Plantera's Bulb? Look no further! Introducing.... The Tangled Seed A Tangled Seed is an item that has a 1/200 drop rate from any of the enemies that spawn in the jungle after the 3 mech bosses are defeated. Using this, you can create the... Bulb Seed The...
  14. Babygoo25

Some Emotes I Made For the Forums

I made this thread for nothing Terraria-related, but something Terraria Forums related. Here's some emotes I made being compared to normal emotes: :):indifferent::eek::naughty::happy::cool::confused:;) More will come soon, when i'm not lazy.
  15. Babygoo25

Sprites New Coin: Luminite Coin

"Man, I have thousands of platinum coins. I need to find a way to keep this organized..." I can help you, mysterious man who sounds like he's a little chubby! Meet..... THE LUMINITE COIN The Luminite Coin is made with 100** platinum coins to save inventory space. Will have different rarities...
  16. Babygoo25

Tips On Fighting The Moon Lord

If you want, here are some tips if you are having a hard time beating the moon lord (like myself): 1.Lower all the eye's health. Don't kill the eyes one by one. Lower each eye's health to about 2,000. Once you're done, kill all the eyes. This way accessing the core is easier, and the fight is...
  17. Babygoo25

Drawings & Paintings Terrarmix: The Terraria Comix

Terramix are a series of comics based on Terraria. If you want, you can ask for something to be in a comic (such as yourself). Also, if you want a banner in your signature, copy and paste this in your signature: Currently working on: Season 2, Comic 2 [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] More...
  18. Babygoo25

NPCs & Enemies Metallic Dummies

Metalic Dummies Introduction Ever get the feeling that target dummies are a little....weak? I mean they have no defense, don't move, and don't fight back. I have a solution. Introducing...... Metal Dummy (wire) (clone) The Metal Dummy is a Hardmode, post-OneMech variant of the Target Dummy. It...
  19. Babygoo25

Pixel Art My Terraria Art Thread

I made this thread to post some art made by ME. Hope you like it! ;) THE ART
  20. Babygoo25

Story The Legend Of....well, me!

You find yourself at a towering building with an NPC in each room. You have been injured from a phantasmal deathray and are looking for help. Suddenly, a strange figure comes into sight holding a massive space dolphin machine gun and a bandana with shadow hades dye. Hi. My name is Babygoo, and...
Back
Top Bottom