Search results for query: *

1. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase Nearly enough memory for 120x68 badapple.

Unfortinatly there is not enough frames avalible in memory to make this work just yet. Will have to upgrade the memory on this build first before we can do 120x68 badapple. Note, for just 1304 frames, it takes 1.33 MBs worth of memory. This entire large world is nothing but memory cells...
  2. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase Compact Pixelbox BCD 7-Segment HEX Display

Decided to post this before someone else tries to claim they invented it. During research for the Transmute Workshop we designed a compact pixel-box display with the help of @ekinator, @putianyi888, and @yfdyzjt. So a while back, @putianyi888 designed the famous well known BCD Digital Display...
  3. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase Animated Gigachad Via 2000 Terraria Pixelboxes

Why be a chad then you could be giga? Welcome to my two days of suffering lol. This project only took me two days to build but there was allot of stuff that had to be completed to get it up and running. Firstly was programming the intense amount of memory required. The pixel box uses a four...
  4. xXCrypticNightXx

Showcase Introducing - The Transmutation Workshop

This build is based on the transmutation glitch and essentially allows us to spawn in any item in the game from a single keypad! This build has been a huge secret community project.
  5. xXCrypticNightXx

Mobile When was the mobile world header changed to "relogic"?

At some point, the mobile version, the world file used to contain the header xindong. Recently at some point, it was changed to match the PC version with relogic. Anyone know what world version this happened in?
  6. xXCrypticNightXx

PC What's Relogic hiding under the rug? - Update talk.

Earlier today, Relogic released version 1.4.4.6. To most people, they would never know there was actually two versions however of 1.4.4.6. This is where our journey begins. (This post is for curiosity reasons NOT to hate, bash, or talk down any parties.) While updating a few community tools, I...
  7. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Are PixelBoxes Out For Removal or Nah?

Please tell me nah! It's all I got left to entertain me :dryadcry:
  8. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Christmas lights don't reflect correct colors on the map.

Recently had to use blue Xmas bulbs for a shade of yellow on the mini-map. As you can see, on the map, bulbs actually represent RGB based on the Y-Axis. Supposed To look like: What it actually looks like:
  9. xXCrypticNightXx

Pixel Art Every Unique Possible Tile/Wall Color Combination (Map-Overlay)

A while back I had created a tool that could assist in the creation of pixelarts. In doing so, I needed to get a collection of colors for the software to use within an color filter. Doing some reverse-engineering and way too much coding, I have managed to grab each block/wall color as they would...
  10. xXCrypticNightXx

Issues with sections of the official Terraria wiki

Could not find a particular "good" place to post this and it seems to be only a few pages that get effected, but I wanted to report an issue with some page javascript. If you navigate to the Class_setups wiki page guide, you will see some strange events happening to the "more" dropdown. This...
  11. xXCrypticNightXx

What version was Terraria added to steam?

I have been looking for some early depots of the game. I know at some point there was a website where you could buy physical copies of the game such as the collectors edition. Make's me actually wonder if the game was always on steam? The earliest version I can find is 1.1.2.
  12. xXCrypticNightXx

Serious New Update (Patch it seems) came out today whats new?

The update was 9KB it seems small but in coding that's ALLOT. I noticed this happened a few weeks back. From what I can see without doing a code review, is the following. Visually, this is what they added two weeks ago. Visually today, this is what they added. I know this seems not to be...
  13. xXCrypticNightXx

New Update (Patch it seems) came out today whats new?

The update was 9KB it seems small but in coding that's ALLOT. I noticed this happened a few weeks back. From what I can see without doing a code review, is the following. Visually, this is what they added two weeks ago. Visually today, this is what they added. I know this seems not to be...
  14. xXCrypticNightXx

Who else missed the leak to a potential 1.4.4 update?

Hints to an update 1.4.4 have been made on Twitter from Whitney Spinks on this Tweet she made on the 9th of February that has a test/debug build of version "1.4.4 roo3 DEBUG". What are yawls thoughts?
  15. xXCrypticNightXx

How To Get The Original Tutorial World From Mobile/Console

(Tutorial.world) About: As many might not know, within the very early years of Terraria, there existed an official "Tutorial World" created by the developers. This world was accessed via a tutorial button and could not be saved to a file. Over the years, terraria has switched to ingame...
  16. xXCrypticNightXx

Game Mechanics Please Add Wire Bulb's Color To The Minimap/Overlay Map!

This change would allow us mechanical engineers who play this game to create some pretty cool animated colored displays. This would not be too difficult to code into the game. Depending on what color the bulb is, it would reflect that block color as such. Red = Red pixel on map Red + Blue =...
  17. xXCrypticNightXx

Serious Weird Mature Strings In The Source Code

While doing some testing for TileFrameData, I have come across this what I assume is "unused" code within TerrariaServer.exe. I assume this was used for testing and never actually removed after release. Terraria.UI.InGamePopups Not sure if this was intended to be left here, and I know devs...
  18. xXCrypticNightXx

Tool TerrariaDepotDownloader - Downgrade To ANY Version!

v1.8.5 for Terraria 1.1.2 1.2X 1.3X 1.4X+ This application allows you to downgrade your game to any of the past game versions where the steam manifest IDs are known. This application is NOT a pirate tool and requires users to already own the game. [/SPOILER] If you like my work...
  19. xXCrypticNightXx

How To Downgrade A World From 1.4 Back To 1.3

Trivia So, why am I here today? I want to share something that I have never seen someone release anything for. The problem is attempting to downgrade the Terraria worlds from 1.4 down to 1.3. From doing research and looking through some files, it appears that 1.4 has redesigned how the world...
  20. xXCrypticNightXx

PC Terraria: 24x24 Pixelbox Bad Apple!! (The true triumph of engineering)

I have been working on a functional 24x24 pixelbox display for some great time now. Large shoutout to @Paul From T-MEC who designed the display. Using his base design I created a mobile version of it for the allowance of additions and applications to be built off of it. I decided to get with...
Back
Top Bottom