PC 1.3.0.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, is it just me or is the celestial sigil not working?

Are there some kind of requirements to use it?
You have to have defeated the Golem, be in hardmode, and if the cultists are in the world there must be no players near their place for it to work , there can also be no other bosses or an invasion going on (though a blood moon is fine)

Regarding the multi-player lag spikes / FPS issues - We are still investigating and trying to make fixes for it, but one difficulty we're facing at the moment is that none of us or our current testers have it. :(
Do the testers connect across one or more country borders?
Also, the lag was nonexistent in 1.3.0.3, so it's nigh-entirely dependent on the changes done for 1.3.0.4.

THANK YOU FOR CELESTIAL SIGIL! NOW I CAN FARM CTHULHU! :D :D :D. Thank you very much for the quick succession of bug fix updates, they have helped make 1.3 my favorite update :D.

Idk what happened but after this update I could no longer Join my friends server via steam. Every time i try to join it first says " Connecting to (friends name) server". Then it will say "Found Server" for about 1/4 of a second then say " Lost Connection".

I've tried to join on multiple computers now and they all have the same problem. Any solutions to this?

While phantasm's damage looks like it was lowered in the tooltip, it actually does the damage stated, instead of about half. Phantom arrows seem to be buffed by about 100%, but they are still not what they were prenerf. It bring it in line with things like the vortex beater in terms of dps. Maybe a small amount more because of the phantom arrows. But honestly, the 1k dps gain over the Vortex Beater doesn't nearly compensate for the fact that you have to aim the phantasm manually. The shots also are slower than bullets, and arc. I think I'll stay with the Vortex Beater for now.

(Sarcasm mode on)Thanx a lot for nerfing the spikes!(off) Now it is almost impossible to complete events like moons in the expert mode. My friend has tried just to complete Frost Moon, solo, with melee - unreal! Better fix a lot of lags and bugs instead of nerfing.

Everyone's so happy now that they can farm the Moon Lord more easily. I'm even happier, since I've yet to beat that :red:er once.

(Sarcasm mode on)Thanx a lot for nerfing the spikes!(off) Now it is almost impossible to complete events like moons in the expert mode. My friend has tried just to complete Frost Moon, solo, with melee - unreal!

Almost impossible, you say?

...Yeah, maybe I won't touch this one, you've all heard it before. I'm just gonna go use the Blizzard Staff I got from Expert Frost Moon to go fight me some pillars.

I didn't use spikes to get that staff, by the way. I used wings and Duke Fishron weapons over an unmodified desert.

(Sarcasm mode on)Thanx a lot for nerfing the spikes!(off) Now it is almost impossible to complete events like moons in the expert mode. My friend has tried just to complete Frost Moon, solo, with melee - unreal! Better fix a lot of lags and bugs instead of nerfing.
It's not really worth fighting the Moon Lord on Expert Mode.
(edited out stupidity)

Erm, you can still cheese him easily. There is even a number of videos on how to do it.

Hey, the Nebula weapons got buffed! The Arcanum's lower cost and higher velocity make me actually want to use it now. And the Blaze's homing seems to be much better, along with dealing even more damage.

• Added Celestial Sigil, a summoning item for the final boss. (craftable)
  • Damage from spikes now checks for immunity separately from other effects.
Darn. I was just about to fight him. After the Lunar Event >.<
Oh well, no more cheesing I suppose. And I've never won yet >.< ;(

It's not really worth fighting anything Cultist-level or higher on Expert Mode. All you get it a useless accessory and a mobile light source which isn't even useful at the time you successfully beat Moony.
You're saying that the pillar's loot is useless? You don't even have to kill them in 1 shot. Even if you die you can just go back there and continue. And then you can craft weapons from the fragments alone. Super useful weapons, if I do say so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom