1.3.1 Preview Stream

Hello Terrarians!

Join members of the Re-Logic team and @Pedguin LIVE on Twitch this Saturday at 1P EST and get a sneak peek at cool new stuff from the upcoming 1.3.1 update! The day before 1.3.1 is released, Ped will be featuring an incredible adventure map designed by @Baih and Noel. The map is an intricate multi-level puzzle exhibiting the true potential of all of the new mechanics this update adds to Terraria! Hope to see you there!

Delivery Is the map?

I have no internet til Sunday. Glad it'll be back before the update hits... well, maybe not before, but on the same day. I am so excited. I love adding mechanics to my homes, and with this update, I will make a combination lock, as well as a toggle switch for a defense system with pressure plates. Usually, you can't toggle defenses if they are triggered by pressure plates. I was also thinking of making a teleporter to a trap room, where there is a puzzle, and if you don't solve it in time, you get killed. With the new mob statues, I can make a horde survival room. I also want to use conveyor belts to bring the drops from my defense system to my house. I do hope drops can ride conveyor belts.

Basically, I have a lot of ideas to try. I can't wait.

I have no internet til Sunday. Glad it'll be back before the update hits... well, maybe not before, but on the same day. I am so excited. I love adding mechanics to my homes, and with this update, I will make a combination lock, as well as a toggle switch for a defense system with pressure plates. Usually, you can't toggle defenses if they are triggered by pressure plates. I was also thinking of making a teleporter to a trap room, where there is a puzzle, and if you don't solve it in time, you get killed. With the new mob statues, I can make a horde survival room. I also want to use conveyor belts to bring the drops from my defense system to my house. I do hope drops can ride conveyor belts.

Basically, I have a lot of ideas to try. I can't wait.
Items can ride Conveyor Belts, it is has been shown already.

And my question. Why hero? Why maybe you did not mention ChippyGaming ?
I think Penguin is smart to watch his vidoes or streams.
Couldn't be bad to see HappyDays to do it, he's funny.

Yea, Chippygaming is pretty cool as well... But you know... Yrimir and Hero are like the Terraria Papas. All that Pedguin does is comment on every Red or Cenx Tweet to get attention. Ijustdunlikem,okeh ? xD

Back
Top Bottom