• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woshua

Terrarian
There's a companion cube pet added in the game beta game play ped was playing. :gslime::pinky::yslime::bslime::cslime::islime::lslime::sslime::hoppinjack::rslime::kingslime::joy::bluslime:
[doublepost=1463897138,1463896942][/doublepost]Welp it's here.

Attachments

Dreamtree

Terrarian
I won't be able to sit down and really play 1.3.1 until Tuesday... Looking forward to that. I think I will start a whole new world and character as I haven't played in some time etc.

giras

Golem
I won't be able to sit down and really play 1.3.1 until Tuesday... Looking forward to that. I think I will start a whole new world and character as I haven't played in some time etc.
Same as me, I dont play terraria since the last summer. So I will start from beggining too. n_n

killer

Official Terrarian
if it is like the 1.3 update we had to wait till every place in the world was on the day it is suppose to release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom