1.3.2 Questions/Discussion/Suggestions

Mike21Daisu

Terrarian
There are videos confirming that 1.3.2 is already planned. Since it seems legit that they would release another patch I'll go ahead and suggest/discuss a few things. Idk what kind of patch it will be, but would be great if it's an Angler patch. I think I can say that I fish a lot, probably the most amongst all fishers in the community as of now. What... I like fishing :rolleyes:. I think that there should be more fishing rewards, more variety. Like add something that would make people farm quests or fish for a long time with a great reward. I can't think of anything great right now, but I'm sure there can be something done about it, it kinda stops after you fish like 100 times, like when you get the rewards which require you to fish certain times. Of course you can still get those rewards afterwards that require to do 50 quests and such, but still, I feel like Angler deserves his own patch.

I believe I heard somewhere that the underground desert is going to be expanded upon in the 1.3.2 update. Which is good, since there's a bunch of interesting desert enemies in Hardmode but no real drops to get there. There will also supposedly be a new event.

Some ideas for 1.3.2:

Revamped Pyramids: Make it so at least one pyramid is guaranteed to spawn in a world, and make the interior bigger and more trap-filled. Maybe add some of the new mechanisms introduced in 1.3.1. Some of the old pyramid loot could be added to regular chests in the desert and swapped out for shiny new stuff.

Quicksand: A new hazard found in the Desert and Jungle: semi-solid blocks that the player can get stuck in, and perhaps even suffocate in if completely submerged.

More pre-hardmode summons: Maybe one of the new desert items can be a Scarab Staff that summons attack beetles. Summoning could really use some more early items that are easier to get than the Slime Staff.

Hardmode throwing items/armor: If throwing items are meant to be subsumed by melee in hardmode, then why even add a new damage type? Things like crystal knives/javelins would help flesh out the throwing class more. Maybe introduce dual-type damage and make boomerangs/thrown melee weapons deal either melee or thrown damage.

Ninja invasion: Having the new event be a ninja invasion would be a good way to expand the throwing class, since it could be used to introduce new throwing weapons like kunai or windmill shuriken. Maybe even a hardmode version of the Arkhalis with better range/power, which can drop from ninja invasions post-Plantera.

At least one boss enemy for each biome: The desert and the snow biome could both use boss enemies, to give players more things to look for in those biomes.

1.3.2 may comes next year, just enjoy 1.3.1 first :cool:

for me enough with bosses, well maybe 1 or 2 more bossess can added, and my suggestions is make every NPC's quest. so when we reach endgame we still enjoying quest that given by NPC's (like current angler quest)

Main question - will there be a specific theme for this update and if so, what it will be?

Honestly I think 1.3.2 will just be minor additions. Missing items, new items, etc.

Or we could go without an update for the rest of 2016 and get 1.4 in 2017.

Stuff we wanted in 1.3.1 but we didn't get them. Mostly.

I hope they'll add something for the Lunatic Cultist's Expert mode drop.
And they should give the Gravity Globe to someone else, giving another drop for the Moon Lord.
Maybe a new NPC after Moon Lord, and a few (mini)bosses too.

Stuff we wanted in 1.3.1 but we didn't get them. Mostly.

I hope they'll add something for the Lunatic Cultist's Expert mode drop.
And they should give the Gravity Globe to someone else, giving another drop for the Moon Lord.
Maybe a new NPC after Moon Lord, and a few (mini)bosses too.

I would really like a start of Hardmode boss, before the Mechnical trio.

Minor change, but a few of the robes, particularly the gem robes, have a graphical bug that causes the wearer's hand to be drawn behind their head. As small a change as it would be, fixing this bug would be pretty significant to me since I wouldn't feel so OCD whenever I have a character wearing a gem robe.

Also, some expansion on the summoner class would be nice, since summoners don't have many options for armors and weapons in early normal mode and mid hard mode.

As crazy as I'm sure this sounds, I'd actually kind of like to see a superboss. Not a boss that gives you the next tier of equipment after the lunar tier equipemnt or progresses the game further in some way, just one that's there as a true challenge for endgame after you already have all of your endgame equipment. Although considering some people still have difficulty with the Moon Lord, I'm not really sure how much of a good idea this is.

I believe I heard somewhere that the underground desert is going to be expanded upon in the 1.3.2 update. Which is good, since there's a bunch of interesting desert enemies in Hardmode but no real drops to get there. There will also supposedly be a new event.

Some ideas for 1.3.2:

Revamped Pyramids: Make it so at least one pyramid is guaranteed to spawn in a world, and make the interior bigger and more trap-filled. Maybe add some of the new mechanisms introduced in 1.3.1. Some of the old pyramid loot could be added to regular chests in the desert and swapped out for shiny new stuff.

Quicksand: A new hazard found in the Desert and Jungle: semi-solid blocks that the player can get stuck in, and perhaps even suffocate in if completely submerged.

More pre-hardmode summons: Maybe one of the new desert items can be a Scarab Staff that summons attack beetles. Summoning could really use some more early items that are easier to get than the Slime Staff.

Hardmode throwing items/armor: If throwing items are meant to be subsumed by melee in hardmode, then why even add a new damage type? Things like crystal knives/javelins would help flesh out the throwing class more. Maybe introduce dual-type damage and make boomerangs/thrown melee weapons deal either melee or thrown damage.

Ninja invasion: Having the new event be a ninja invasion would be a good way to expand the throwing class, since it could be used to introduce new throwing weapons like kunai or windmill shuriken. Maybe even a hardmode version of the Arkhalis with better range/power, which can drop from ninja invasions post-Plantera.

At least one boss enemy for each biome: The desert and the snow biome could both use boss enemies, to give players more things to look for in those biomes.
The thing is that making a new throwing class would pretty much make them make a new lunar event boss, and I don't think they'd like to change the lunar event a lot.
Also, a throwing emblem and all that jazz, etc.

I would like to see Martian event extension. It is really lacking right now in terms of enemies. I really wonder if we will get the ability to paint weapons and other simular items.

How nice that you mention fishing. I guess 1.3.1 was supposed to be all about electronics, but I was a bit disappointed that the fishermen didn't receive anything.

How nice that you mention fishing. I guess 1.3.1 was supposed to be all about electronics, but I was a bit disappointed that the fishermen didn't receive anything.
They did receive the ultimate fishing accessory. Nothing special, but it's something.

I think they should expand the throwing class to HardMode.

Throwing Expanison
Cobalt Warhelm
2 Defense
+10% Throw Speed
+15% Velocity
Set Bonus:
20% Throwing Damage

Mythril Headgear
3 Defense
+15% Throwing Crit Chance
+15% Throw Speed
Set Bonus
25% Increased Throwing Damage

Adamantite Hat
4 Defense
+18% Throwing Crit Chance
+20% Velocity
Set Bonus
30% Increased Throwing Damage

Palladium Hat
3 Defense
+12% Throw Speed
+18% Throwing Damage
Palladium Life Regen

Orichalcum Hat
4 Defense
+16% Throw Speed
+20% Velocity
Orichalcum Flower Petal

Titanium Hat
5 Defense
+23% Velocity
+24% Throwing Damage
Titanium Invincibility

Hallowed Hat
5 Defense
+27% Velocity
+25% Throw Speed
Set Bonus
30% Throwing Damage, 20% Throwing Crit Chance

Chlorophyte Hat
7 Defense
+29% Throwing Damage
+23% Throwing Crit Chance
Chlorophyte Leaf

Sea Armor (The new Great White Miniboss spawns in the ocean, has 4000 HP, 90 Attack, 30 Defense dropping 5-10 Sea's Pieces.

Sea Hat
8 Defense
+20% Throw Multiplier Chance(Throws 2 at once but only consume 1)
+32% Throwing Damage
Sea Chainmail
16 Defense
+30% Velocity
Sea Greaves
12 Defense
+15% Speed
Set Bonus: Poisons enemies who touch you

Quasar Armor(Crafted with Nebula Frags and Lumi Bars)

Quasar Hat
12 Defense
+25% Throw Multiplier Chance
+35% Throw Damage
Quasar Chestpiece
19 Defense
+21% Crit Chance
+21% Chance to not Consume
Quasar Boots
15 Defense
+17% Speed
+32% Velocity
Set Bonus: When below 1/3 HP, a Quasar shines, blinding your foes(Confusion) for 5 seconds, and does 100 damage

Throwing Weapons in Hardmode
Cursed Daggers (2 Cursed Flame makes 40)
27 Damage, 2 Knockback
10% chance to set Cursed Inferno

Ichor Knives (2 Ichor makes 40)
29 Damage, 2.5 Knockback
10% chance to be Ichored

Crystal Throwing Knives (2 Crystal Shards makes 40)
28 Damage, 2.25 Knockback
Splits on impact into shards dealing 1/4 damage

Hell Knives (1 hellstone bar makes 30)
20 Damage, 1.5 Knockback
10% chance to be set on fire
Hell Javelins (1 hellstone bar makes 15)
28 Damage, 3 Knockback
10% chance to be set on fire

Hallowed Daggers (1 Hallowed Bar makes 50)
36 Damage, 3 Knockback
Pierces through enemies
Hallowed Javelins (1 Hallowed Bar makes 25)
45 Damage, 4 Knockback
Pierces through enemies

Chlorophyte Knives (1 Cholro Bar makes 50)
43 Damage, 3.5 Knockback
Poisons your foes
Cholorophyte Javelins (1 Cholro Bar makes 25)
54 Damage, 5 Knockback
Poisons your foes

Shroomite Throwing Knives (1 Shroomite Bar makes 60)
50 Damage, 3.75 Knockback
Pierces through enemies

Spectre Spears (1 Spectre Bar makes 30)
60 Damage, 5.5 knockback
Impales enemies, dealing Frostburn damage.

Spooky Blades (25 Spooky Wood makes 50)
56 Damage, 4 Knockback
Can be recovered
Spooky Javelins (25 Spooky Wood makes 25)
63 Damage, 5.5 Knockback
Can be recovered

Quasar Knives (1 Nebula Fragment makes 50)
63 Damage, 4.5 Knockback
Explodes on impact
Quasar Javelins (1 Nebula Fragment makes 25)
70 Damage, 5.75 Knockback
Explodes on impact

Lunar Spawn (Drops from the Moon Lord)
75 Damage, 5 Knockback
Neverending, clings on to enemies to deal extra damage.

Back
Top Bottom