PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be more excited about the stuff it is missing. :)
THIS hypes me almost the same as all the things on the changelog, thanks Red and Cenx!! It´ll be incredible to discover all the many great things you put on this awesome update for us to discover, and thanks for keeping all those great things away from the changelog, you guys are awesome and I can´t wait any longer!! :)

Oh this is going to be Sweet! I Already have 8 Friends who are going to play with me and do Expert mode! :dryadhappy:

I don't know if this has been posted about at all, but one of my biggest gripes about the game is the tiny display. My eyes start to burn after like an hour of playing. Can we PLEASE have some sort of HUD resizing option? I love everything and don't want to appear ungrateful, but please please please. I know I can't be alone.

Huh, this is interesting.. hmm... oh noz, Re-Logic is leaving? D:
Oh, huh, there's some pretty cool features too.

*big breath*
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMOMGOGMGMFOGMOMOGOMGMOGMOGMOMOGMOFGMOFMOFGMOFGMOFGMFOGFMOGMOFGMOFGMOFOMFGMFGMOFGMFOMGOFGFOGFMMOGFOGOMFGMOFMOFMGFOHMMGOFMGMOGFOMFGMOFMOGFMOGMOFMOMGOFMOGFOMGMOFYESYEYYEYYEYYSEYSYEYSEYEYSEYEYSYEYSYESYEYSYESYSYEYDaoudgSEIGhjDSKRARHSHKFEHWSDGIUAHIUSFHSUHGNKSHNSJKTBKJZHJklgjHTJLKJEIADJDLJJJKJLFJWLKFJSAZDLKJSFLAKSDJDFLKAJSETILJASLKJFLKAJDFKAJLGJKASDLFIWALFJALIDHFAOHGIALQWUEWHADKHDJKHFIUADHJFKHJDKAHFKJAHFJHAFJKHAFAKSGAGFSJAFHSAKFHAFSJKSJDKAHSAKLHFKHSGFAJDHFLKHSAJHSKHGMA,DJKFAHLKJLFAKHSALHSDJDADHSFHDKSFHUASIFHSFKADKSJHFAJKHFSAJKFHASJKHAFSKJSFHFJAFSAJSFOEAHSFOSIJADHFOAIJDSAFIOJFDAFIAFJSIJFASFJIJSFAJISJOCVDZXFSAOIVKMFOASIJFKOLTHEHYPEISREALLASKDSFOKALJDKSFJKLDALJDSAJSDLASKJKLASFJSDISAFOAMKFSLKAMFKLSMALDKMSKDMSKAMFKSAMSKLFMASLKFMASKFMASKLMFASSKLMSFASMKLFAMKLSMKFAMKALWKMF

But in all serious, all I have to say about this changelog is
8a4abee5c2a10894e4832ed683e6f124.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom