• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC 1.3 Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corobo

Official Terrarian
Can... can I touch it?

I shouldn't of read this, I really shouldn't of. Now the only thing I need to know about 1.3 is what time it releases so I can pull an all-nighter and catch it. It would suck to stay up till 12:01 AM on the 30th only to realize it releases on 11:59 PM of the 30th, lol.
Redigit posted on his profile that they are aiming to release the update at 1 PM EST.

Rossmallo

Terrarian
"Cultists will now begin to spawn outside the Dungeon after the player defeats The Golem. Defeating them will start the beginning of the end."

....Please tell me the pillar won't cause even more world damage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom