Official 1.3 Launch Feedback Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hej Loki Just wanted to know a simple thing. Im a terrarian player and im playing on 1.3 on my pc. My question is is the WormHole Potion Bugged. Cause when i try to use it it doesnt work to teleport to my friend pls help me.

Anyone else notice the Frost Moon is a lot more 'empty' now? E.g. less stuff spawns? I find it very hard to reach wave 14, even when throwing around my Solar Eruption.
I've witnessed brief moments where there were hardly any enemies.
I'm using the same arena as always, so there are no enemies spawned offscreen/down in caves, that sort of stuff.

i just beat the game a few days ago and the solar armor looks AMAZING. And it pairs with the terrarian very well. I really like the towers music but i dont really like hell music cause it kinda terrifies me but thats my opinion.

Having a stardust dragon or similar (numerous attacks every second) summon out and attacking prevents damage from various sources. Seems to be related to any attack that pierces (i.e. terra blade or solar eruption). Is this a known issue? Anyone else having this problem?

Having a stardust dragon or similar (numerous attacks every second) summon out and attacking prevents damage from various sources. Seems to be related to any attack that pierces (i.e. terra blade or solar eruption). Is this a known issue? Anyone else having this problem?

That's the nature of piercing attacks-- they give piercing immunity for 1/6 of a second. The Stardust Dragon is piercing and attacks very fast, so it locks out other piercing attacks.

My impressions after 1.3:
- Expert mode
- wow new mob
- nice loot
- damn crash
- damn crash
- damn crash
- damn crash
- damn crash
- damn crash
- ************************** crash!

I think Medusa should have her name changed to Sungirl now. She turns people to "stone" via extreme desiccation from the amount of light she puts out.

On a completely unrelated note, there seems to be some odd generation with some of the traps found around the abandoned houses, with most of them being disconnected, or having no identifiable purpose.
I think those traps spawn the skeletons from the skeleton statues.

if the eye is supposed to have interesting effects like looking at enemies or treasure it shouldn't hide behind my character's head like that, can't see it.

Why do the Lihzahrd sound like angry cats? They sound adorable, and that's not how I would expect an ancient lizard person to sound.

I can say that expert mode revived a sense of curiosity with me. Death could come from any shadow and I have to rely on my tactics and not overextend myself. I will still play my normal world, but expert mode is welcome in my terraria.

Also. Shouldn't hooks show their grapple length by now?

Last edited:
Expert mode is a major step up from the normal game, but I still find it a bit unfair. a examples is eye of chuthulu charge rate whens he's almost dead, its :red2:in impossible.

I cant help you there. There are dodge windows you can easily jump through if you have good reflexes. You have to take all advantages to come out on top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom