1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Discussion in 'Works-in-Progress' started by blushiemagic, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Almondmilk

Almondmilk Terrarian

Oh ok thank you

2. augit

augit Terrarian

Hi!(i'am a pirate(but soon I will be legal) yohoho!) i have a question WHY?!?!?
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 11, 2019, Original Post Date: Aug 11, 2019 ---
    i forgot

Attached Files:

3. Wshs

Wshs Terrarian

Hi, anybody having controls issues after updating? None of my controls works aftertthe installation. Thanks.

4. cataclysm117

cataclysm117 Terrarian

How do I download on mobile?

5. Lolemon

Lolemon Terrarian

Hey guys. Installed tModLoader 0.11.3, but nothing happens when loading. The game process appears for a couple of seconds, and then disappears. help me please
    p.s. I am from Russia and use a translator, sorry for the mistakes

6. Mont

Mont Terrarian

Happening to me on the LTS version of ubuntu... Cannot download any mods

Attached Files:

7. Milox97

Milox97 Terrarian

I have the same issue... Please help us :(

8. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

The most common cause for this issue is pirated Terraria. You can check ":\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log" if you are unsure, the file should have hints to the cause.

9. Sticky

Sticky Terrarian

Will this work for mobile?

10. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

no

11. Gretrut

Gretrut Terrarian

Help!

There is a new version of tmodloader and there is no version for the patch for GOG! help!

12. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

gog is supported directly now, you download the same thing as steam users.

13. Gretrut

Gretrut Terrarian

I installed it, but when I did it, the game did not start!
    It was in the task manager but it did not start!

14. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

check logs, you probably messed up the install instructions and deleted the vanilla terraria.exe (needed for gog to work)

15. Gretrut

Gretrut Terrarian

I was not wrong! I did everything right and did not remove terraria.exe. Only it doesn't just load when I turned on the new tmodloader version!

16. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

post the log.

17. Gretrut

Gretrut Terrarian

link please to log?

18. jopojelly

jopojelly Retinazer

You'll find the log files in the logs folder. Look for client.log. (NOT the .zip file, the file named client or client.log)
    Windows Logs: C:\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs
    Linux Logs: ~/.local/share/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/ or $XDG_DATA_HOME/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/
    Mac Logs: ~/Library/Application support/Terraria/ModLoader/Logs/

19. Gretrut

Gretrut Terrarian

I find logs!
    What should I do now after finding the client.log file?

20. Abelishe

Abelishe Terrarian

Hi, my Terraria opens normally, tModLoader v0.11.3 doesn't open. I tested the tModLoader v0.10.1.5 and it worked. What is the reason?? and how to proceed??(Ps: Calamity Mod dont appers in search)