• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Crimson Lord

Steampunker
Okay, so, for whatever reason, whenever i exit tmodloader on steam, steam still says its running, and wont let me do anything else unless i shut down steam and restart it, is it a modloader issue or a steam issue?

jong

Terrarian
Maybe someone knows how to remove the 4 GB limit?
I have 16GB RAM memory, and in early versions TML i don't have this problem...
View attachment 300127

Tmodloader has literally nothing to do with system ram as Terraria is a 32bit application, the most ram it will ever consume is at max 4gb. It has NEVER used more than that, so your claim of older versions not having this problem is false. You never reached the limit in the older versions, most likely by not using the same amount of mods.

leqesai

Terrarian
Tmodloader has literally nothing to do with system ram as Terraria is a 32bit application, the most ram it will ever consume is at max 4gb. It has NEVER used more than that, so your claim of older versions not having this problem is false. You never reached the limit in the older versions, most likely by not using the same amount of mods.
The large content mods have jumped in size considerably over the years. It isnt necessarily that the number of mods is more now but the amount of ram needed to run mods now is much higher. Mods are just generally bulkier.
But since the introduction of 64 bit tmodloader the ram reatriction is irrelevant.

Hopefully the 64 bit protocols are uaed whem tmodloader finally updates to 1.4.

NKSHV

Terrarian
use tmodloader 64bits

Top Bottom