PC 10 Best Weapons in Terraria

HarshMellow

Spazmatism
capture_2015-07-18_19_30_17.png

(Not sure whom this image belongs to, so if it's you, let me know!)

Hey there! I've finished writing some articles for a gaming website, and this particular one is focused on the ten best weapons in Terraria. I've included a lot of melee weapons, so hopefully you rangers and mages won't get too mad at me for that. Do you guys agree or disagree with this list? Keep in mind that when I say "best," I'm really just talking in terms of raw damage output. There are many other factors that go into judging a weapon's qualities.
Now, all of this is based on my own experience with the game and a general community consensus on which weapons are best and why. This is by no means an exhaustive list. If you're interested, check it out here and see what you think!
<Link removed by staff>

Last edited by a moderator:
About the paladin's hammer, "While it does not penetrate multiple enemies like others of its kind", it doesn't? I can't test it right away, but I remember it being one of the most coveted melee weapons for Pumpking farming back when Icy's server was still up and running, precisely because it could hit several Pumpkins at once.

About the paladin's hammer, "While it does not penetrate multiple enemies like others of its kind", it doesn't? I can't test it right away, but I remember it being one of the most coveted melee weapons for Pumpking farming back when Icy's server was still up and running, precisely because it could hit several Pumpkins at once.
I don't think it does. I tested it out earlier, and it doesn't seem to. The wiki doesn't say anything about it penetrating enemies, either. Maybe it was patched a while back. Am I totally overlooking something?

I don't think it does. I tested it out earlier, and it doesn't seem to. The wiki doesn't say anything about it penetrating enemies, either. Maybe it was patched a while back. Am I totally overlooking something?
  • The infinite piercing of Paladin's Hammer makes it very effective against multi-segmented enemies, which it can strike multiple times in one pass. It is similarly effective against enemies that fire destroy-able projectiles, because the hammer can destroy the projectile and damage the caster in one swing.

Hello @HarshMellow

We do not allow threads with the sole intent to advertise other sites, which includes links to articles hosted on other sites. What's more, you've made six individual threads each containing only a single link, which we consider to be excessive.

You are free to share links to your articles on your profile or in your signature, but not in dedicated threads. Therefore, I have removed most of your threads and removed the links in the others. You are free to edit those threads to directly include the contents of your articles (e.g. copy paste the text), but not the links. I have also moved your threads to PC Guides, as the Literature section is intended for creative writing.

If you have any questions, please send me or any of the other staff members a private message.

• The infinite piercing of Paladin's Hammer makes it very effective against multi-segmented enemies, which it can strike multiple times in one pass. It is similarly effective against enemies that fire destroy-able projectiles, because the hammer can destroy the projectile and damage the caster in one swing.
that first spoiler though...

Back
Top Bottom