A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own console and mobile but, you mean to tell me that I will have to wait at least 3-4 months after console gets it before we get to play play on mobile? I hate using the console controller though. ;(

So, Q2 huh? Would it be smarter to download the game before the update comes out for a smaller wait time when the update comes out? Or should I buy the game when the update comes out for a better first time experience?

So, Q2 huh? Would it be smarter to download the game before the update comes out for a smaller wait time when the update comes out? Or should I buy the game when the update comes out for a better first time experience?
It would probably be better to get the game now, as you can go ahead and make progress before the update releases.

Really excited for 1.3 console;keep up the good work. P.s. you should make the dungeon guardian have an armor called the dungeon gear.head defense 27, chain mail 40 and boots 20. Set bonus dungeon guardians reduce damage by 100%

Id just wait.

Whatever worlds you make now, will never have the updated biomes. So you'll need to make a new world anyway when the update comes out.

I would wait untill 1.3 cause worldgen prior to 1.3 will not include new things if a world is created before the update which suck cause now I got every item in 1.0 to 1.2.4 to move to a new world when the update comes out

I would wait untill 1.3 cause worldgen prior to 1.3 will not include new things if a world is created before the update which suck cause now I got every item in 1.0 to 1.2.4 to move to a new world when the update comes out
Why move? I recommend keeping it untouched as a time capsule. When 1.3 arrives, I recommend starting a new world+character and start over from scratch. That way you get a chance to enjoy all the lower tier items that have been added in 1.3.

I recommend starting a new world+character and start over from scratch. That way you get a chance to enjoy all the lower tier items that have been added in 1.3.

It sounds like he intends to do so, but will also move collected items to the new 1.3 worlds for storage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom