A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random thought, but on switch, the ankh shield gives immunity to chilled. Will this be part of 1.4? Could we see the Ankh shield adding the pocket mirror/ a combination of the mirror and blindfold in the recipe?

Ah, it's finally happening. Am I not dreaming this time? Good. The time for 1.4 to finally show up is almost here.. Happy? Yes. Excited? Yep. Boy here we go. It's gonna be awesome. :joy:

I can't wait! <3

also, thank you so much for the option to play 1.3.5, I'm sure my couch fans will be happy incase the update comes out midway through a modded let's play :)
and anyone playing modded i thought i was going to go into offline mode on steam and they should put the 1.3.5 thing so when it does come we dont have to worry

OOOOOOOoooOOOooooh couple mouths I cant wait also after seeing chippys vid about this made me really excited to see the new bossed :D

I can't wait !

But I noticed the "Mac/Linux stability for later" part, does that mean the game will be hardly playable for us, at release ?

Just curious. Anyway, thanks for your hard work ! :)

I hope your next game will be atleast 10% as good as Terraria is! For it is so good, as making something comparable again could be impossible. I have bought Terraria numerous times, and after 700 hours, only now gotten into modding.
Certainly, if you were to make tModLoader official, made it into the game somehow, or just easier to install, it would make Terraria so much more. All the casuals, if given easy access to mods, it would double their playtime. And as you guys have said, Journey's End is supposed to be the finishing line, the point where you give the game to the modders! It would be magnificient.

Hey, was getting excited about this when I noticed that it said Mac/Linux localization and stability would be released in a later patch? I am quite curious to know what this means, because I play on Mac, and I don't want to start playing and the game not be stable or something like that. Thanks :)
I'm wondering if we can get more clarification on this as well. My bestfriend and I live several states from each other, and he runs Linux. I'm absolutely not computer savvy, so what does this mean for us on multiplayer? I'd appreciate any insight :pinky:
I can't wait !

But I noticed the "Mac/Linux stability for later" part, does that mean the game will be hardly playable for us, at release ?

Just curious. Anyway, thanks for your hard work ! :)
The Mac/Linux stability just means it will be slightly buggier than the Windows version, as those platforms have their own bugs that do not appear on the Windows version, which there will not have been time to address yet.

Will 1.4 only come to PC or will it go to console too? Or will it have cross play? I want to be able to play it with my little brother
Console will get 1.4 eventually, but not at the same time as PC. There are currently no plans to implement crossplay.

Good day Terrarians!

It seems like we are all finding ourselves with a lot more time inside to play games lately. Re-Logic has noticed, and we are pleased to announce that due to the current state of things in the world, we are pushing harder than ever to get Journey's End out to you within the next couple of months! In order to make this possible we will likely have to release localization and Mac/Linux stability in an future patch, but we are also planning to include the ability to load a 1.3.5 version of the game using a branch build in Steam – perfect for mod players as well.

The team will also be going over the thousands of entries for the Journey’s End Vanity contest over the next couple of weeks as we try to whittle down to our finalists! There is a chance these won’t be ready for launch, but we will get them in with the postlaunch updates – so don’t worry!

Stay safe, stay healthy – and prepare for Journey’s End soon!
Is the pc and mobile has the same release?~😢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom