IC A Shift in Dimensions

X "Wrong, the core is like it's heart. The entire robot is the creature but it's been covered in metal playing and armor to restrict it"

Okay. I have a plan. The String... I guess? Is travelling through it, which means it's probably in the bloodstream. If we can wound the thing, maybe the thing I'm detecting will come out.

(Sorry I was gone. I got busy with CA, so let's resume)
X "I think that was already just solved" *the Eva gets damaged and gushes blood everywhere*

Alright. Now, which one was it?
*Dark pulls a screwdriver out, turns something on one of the orbs, causing a light blue settings screen to appear, then changes them.*
Okay, let's see... group size to four... coordinates to zero, zero, zero... Realm code to zero... There.
*As Dark hits save, the settings panel drops back in to the device, which then begins to levitate slightly above his hand.*
Now then...
*The other orb gets the same procedure.*
Okay. The one in my left hand will take us in, the one in the right takes us to the Hub.

Bit of a warning, we could end up in any type of place. A forest, a desert, the bottom of an ocean. You name it, we could end up there. But wherever we end up, I'll make sure we all get to where we need to go. Is everyone ready?

Well, no use hanging around. If we're going to do this, then we need to do it now. Ready or not, we're coming for you! *Dark then proceeds to throw the sphere he said would let them enter His realm on the ground, sucking everyone into a wormhole that actually leads to the place they want to go.*

Back
Top Bottom