Absorb The Non-Issue

I steal your time machine, and accidentally nuke Britain in the 1900s, killing at least one of my ancestors, invalidating my existence.

I try to have some smoked cheddar.

Which causes your screen to catch on fire. The fire spreads, and I die from it.

I die from a screen catching on fire.

The power of Corrupt a Wish spills over into this thread, and causes the fire to spread to a electrical pole, which causes the pole to fall onto a car, which causes the car to explode, which causes shrapnel to go flying through a window and knock over a bottle, which causes me to get covered in toxic chemcials from the bottle.

I listen to classic rock.

When we speak, I don't understand anything you talk about, and shoot you because I've only really listened to AC/DC, Metallica, The Beatles and Queen.

Well now you made me tired while I was walking down a long flight of stairs causing me to tumble to my death as I blissfully fell asleep

I have a papercut

The game ends up crashing at an important point for you, resulting in you getting really pissed off and killing me.

I have a slight headache.

You decide to solve that by removing mine and putting them in the place of yours. I die from blood loss soon after.

I bleed out.

Unfortunately those accounts also overloaded the server they were on and also happened to all get hacked leading to me getting a seizure somehow and Gus has all his personal info leaked to the internet

I lay down

On a container filled with medical supplies. I needed those medical supplies, but can't get them because you're on top of the container, causing me to die of my injuries.

I look at a clock.

Back
Top Bottom