Absorb The Non-Issue

You use up all of the water, just before I was about to drink some. I die a few hours later of dehydration.

I fall asleep.

The lolipop was poisoned, causing you to die, and I get blamed for your death. I later get executed.

I get executed for something I very definitely probably did not do.

However it turns out that was actually part of your plan as the day of the execution you body swap with me so I die instead while you get away in my body.

That chain of events occurred.

I try to swim in it, but then I remember I cannot, and it's too late to get out of it as I drown in it.

I decide to analyse the chain of events for any mistakes.

You plug it into the socket incorrectly, so when I go near, I get shocked by electricity and killed while you're massacring my troops and base that was left leaderless.

I decide to move a 5G tower in so I'll have better signal.

You decide to use eminent domain on my house to make room for if, which leaves me homeless and I perish from the elements

I post a bit of lore for my OC Pancake

Your body gets sent flying by the saw, and ends up hitting me. This leads to one of your fangs impaling me, and I die from venom.

I turn on a ceiling fan.

It was improperly installed, leading to it falling and crushing me.

My mouse keeps registering single clicks as double.

Which means that when you accidentally click on a button that kills me, you also click confirm because your mouse likes doing double clicks.

I hang a sword on the wall.

You gave it too much power and there were objects on it so the objects got launched at me and I failed to dodge and they killed me.

I get killed by objects launched by a high velocity tredmill.

Back
Top Bottom