Official Addressing the "Non-Critical" Mobile Terraria Bugs

I have obtained the paladin hammer on one of my new charcters I decided to test it out in the hm dungeon but I soon saw there was another paladins hammer mirroring mine above me it was basically a ghost hammer walls didn't stop it it didn't do damage it might have to do with me taking damage when swinging here's a vid of the bug

I have obtained the paladin hammer on one of my new charcters I decided to test it out in the hm dungeon but I soon saw there was another paladins hammer mirroring mine above me it was basically a ghost hammer walls didn't stop it it didn't do damage it might have to do with me taking damage when swinging here's a vid of the bug

Huh, interesting. I've never seen that before

Well, technically, I am not personally fixing anything (not directly at least). I AM trying to make sure we track down and squash all of these mobile crash bugs.

Quite a few have been dealt with already - thus my line of questioning. :)
I seem to crash tons on android my phone is Sony Xperia Z it runs well but crashes alot, also theres a bug with dyes whenever you have 1 dye on your chestplate it also shows up on legs, finally my worlds are being destroyed but nobody goes on my world oh well

:pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking: :pumpking:

Device : Samsung GT-19100
Android 4.1.2
Playing on the last terraria version (the critical fixes update)

Here are some annoying bugs i have ecountered...

The "random" crashes issues where the game just send me back to my desktop... they seems to always happen when loading a sprite... it can be a block's tileset, a item, or more frustrating, a boss' s death effect... it's like they is a limit of simultaneous loaded images, and when crossed, the games just crash. Opening the crafting tab seems to make the game crashes more likely (because off all the sprites of the recipes)

My only workaround for this is saving the game (opening the pause menu and waiting for the thorn chakram at the bottom right to desapear) every time you get a important item, and before opening a chest/using the crafting tab. (you can save after too, incase you don't want to have to recraft all of the bullets you just made because of a crash)

The second issue i want to talk about is not as important as the last one, but is still very annoying...

Town npcs don't supress monsters spawns anymore. While the occasional zombie poking at my door don't bother me, it starts becoming rather dangerous to my npcs when wraiths start spawing. Nothing much else to say.

Another issue is about paiting...
While painting is finally possible, it seems that some paint colors have no effect... (gray and black) Did not tested all colors of paiting so i can be missing out on another colors who don't "work".

Device : Samsung GT-19100
Android 4.1.2
Playing on the last terraria version (the critical fixes update)

Here are some annoying bugs i have ecountered...

The "random" crashes issues where the game just send me back to my desktop... they seems to always happen when loading a sprite... it can be a block's tileset, a item, or more frustrating, a boss' s death effect... it's like they is a limit of simultaneous loaded images, and when crossed, the games just crash. Opening the crafting tab seems to make the game crashes more likely (because off all the sprites of the recipes)

My only workaround for this is saving the game (opening the pause menu and waiting for the thorn chakram at the bottom right to desapear) every time you get a important item, and before opening a chest/using the crafting tab. (you can save after too, incase you don't want to have to recraft all of the bullets you just made because of a crash)

The second issue i want to talk about is not as important as the last one, but is still very annoying...

Town npcs don't supress monsters spawns anymore. While the occasional zombie poking at my door don't bother me, it starts becoming rather dangerous to my npcs when wraiths start spawing. Nothing much else to say.

Another issue is about paiting...
While painting is finally possible, it seems that some paint colors have no effect... (gray and black) Did not tested all colors of paiting so i can be missing out on another colors who don't "work".
Blue does not work either

I play on mobile. And recently my world reverted itself to a time pre Hardmode. I lost Months and months of progress. Everything I had built was gone. Please help me find a way to its normal version. It was a cloud world. I think it had something to do with a popup that asked for cloud save or local save. I exited the popup and loaded my world to find it to be a version of it when I started playing! Please help.

I can relate to the lava bats at a meteorite because I've managed to somehow get two meteorites land on my dungeon and there were lava bats the second time and here is the mannequin bug
image.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1434501302,1434500885][/DOUBLEPOST]I also have the spreading through jungle bug but mine is the corruption-screenshot
image.jpg

Yes I had to show off my wings
[DOUBLEPOST=1434501383][/DOUBLEPOST]I've just noticed as well, the corruption going through my jungle seems to be turning mud into dirt and ebonstone

I also have the spreading through jungle bug but mine is the corruption-screenshot
View attachment 57784
Yes I had to show off my wings
[DOUBLEPOST=1434501383][/DOUBLEPOST]I've just noticed as well, the corruption going through my jungle seems to be turning mud into dirt and ebonstone
The Corruption does normally spread through mud (by converting to dirt) and stone. The Hallow, however, shouldn't change mud into dirt :/

Another bug I have found on my iPhone 4s latest iOS update and latest version of terraria is that either I'm REALLY unlucky or the book of skulls won't drop. I've farmed skeletron at least ten times now and still nothing, spell wise( I get the other drops though)

I am having a problem in which Plantera is always spawning enraged. It has the aggressive behavior of charging at me, and is moving much faster and hitting harder than she is supposed to under normal conditions (at least in the videos I have watched). I am in the Underground Jungle, about two-thirds of the way down one of my two hellevators. I tested if she was enraged by moving to the surface, and she did not increase in speed or damage, so she had already been enraged. I have made several rounds of my arena to ensure it is all jungle, and the closest biomes to my arena are the crimson, which is on the other side of the temple in the jungle, and Hell, which is about the same distance away as the Crimson. The surface of the Jungle is twice the distance away as these two. I can't figure out why she becomes enraged, and I can't beat her like this, even with full Chlorophyte armor. I've tried various weapons such as the Light Discs, Flamethrower, Mega Shark (Chlorophyte bullets), Shotguns, Rainbow Wand, Magic Dagger, Beam Sword, the Chlorophyte sword, and a lot of other weapons (though the ones stated are probably my more powerful ones).

Is there a reason other than the ones I've checked that she should be enraged? Or is it a glitch? I made a thread about this and someone recommended I post this here too. I've been enjoying this game for a while, but this is extremely frustrating.

I am having a problem in which Plantera is always spawning enraged. It has the aggressive behavior of charging at me, and is moving much faster and hitting harder than she is supposed to under normal conditions (at least in the videos I have watched). I am in the Underground Jungle, about two-thirds of the way down one of my two hellevators. I tested if she was enraged by moving to the surface, and she did not increase in speed or damage, so she had already been enraged. I have made several rounds of my arena to ensure it is all jungle, and the closest biomes to my arena are the crimson, which is on the other side of the temple in the jungle, and Hell, which is about the same distance away as the Crimson. The surface of the Jungle is twice the distance away as these two. I can't figure out why she becomes enraged, and I can't beat her like this, even with full Chlorophyte armor. I've tried various weapons such as the Light Discs, Flamethrower, Mega Shark (Chlorophyte bullets), Shotguns, Rainbow Wand, Magic Dagger, Beam Sword, the Chlorophyte sword, and a lot of other weapons (though the ones stated are probably my more powerful ones).

Is there a reason other than the ones I've checked that she should be enraged? Or is it a glitch? I made a thread about this and someone recommended I post this here too. I've been enjoying this game for a while, but this is extremely frustrating.
Have you tried Spectre armor with hood, and used magic weapons? What about trying it with a friend?
(This kinda sounds like BoC in the indestructible first form)

Spectre armor? Haven't heard of that yet. I've been trying not to look at game info, trying to figure it all out myself (except when Plantera became god and wrecks me). It makes the game more enjoyable for me. How do you make Spectre armor? The best I have is Chlorophyte.

No, none of my friends play Terraria.

And it's a little different than Brain of Cthulhu. Plantera is taking damage, but it's extremely miniscule. And I don't live long enough to do more than maybe 1/10 of her health, because she's extremely fast (I have mostly mobility accessories) and she deals a lot more damage when she's enraged.

Have you tried Spectre armor with hood, and used magic weapons? What about trying it with a friend?
(This kinda sounds like BoC in the indestructible first form)
I'm not picking a fight but you can't get specter armor until you defeat plantera and the dungeon souls begin to appear after defeating enemies in the dungeon because you need the ectoplasm the souls drop and a lot of chlorophyte

Spectre armor? Haven't heard of that yet. I've been trying not to look at game info, trying to figure it all out myself (except when Plantera became god and wrecks me). It makes the game more enjoyable for me. How do you make Spectre armor? The best I have is Chlorophyte.

No, none of my friends play Terraria.

And it's a little different than Brain of Cthulhu. Plantera is taking damage, but it's extremely miniscule. And I don't live long enough to do more than maybe 1/10 of her health, because she's extremely fast (I have mostly mobility accessories) and she deals a lot more damage when she's enraged.
Spectre armor is from Chlorophyte and Ectoplasm, from Hardmode post- Plantera dungeon. By you possessing chlorophyte armor, I would say Plantera has been defeated before, so when you get chlorophyte bars, kill some Dungeon monsters to get lots of ectoplasm and make Spectre armor.
BTW, Spectre armor heals the player when stuff is damaged by magic

No, I haven't beaten Plantera yet. The chlorophyte started showing up around the jungle area around the same time I noticed Plantera's bulbs around. Chlorophyte can't be post-Plantera because I haven't beaten her yet o.o

Back
Top Bottom