Single Thread RP Aftermath Adventures: Age of the Mighty

(I mean, while you can, in terms of keeping with lore, I don't think they should be able to do much more than doing what they do as an npc already to keep with the lore continuity.)

(So.. I was considering joining or something but uh. I am essentially horrible at making original ideas so can I just take over an npc?? I was thinking the clothier might be fun but mostly I just need an npc with a decent-ish lore to work with.)
(Alright. But you’ll still need a character application. And I agree with Animus. Try to keep it as close to the original lore of the Clother in Terraria, and keep in mind the original AA lore.)

(So.. I was considering joining or something but uh. I am essentially horrible at making original ideas so can I just take over an npc?? I was thinking the clothier might be fun but mostly I just need an npc with a decent-ish lore to work with.)

(I even made a bit of a character sheet for the clothier)
Character Name: Edmund
Role: The Clothier??
Alliance: Neutral
Looks: Legitimately just the clothier.
Backstory: Was cursed at the dungeon by Skeletron but then Skeletron was defeated, freeing him of his curse.
(Alright, approved. Keep in mind that the clother won’t be able to do much, though. I would recommend trying to create another character just so you don’t get bored with the rp.)

*Solam knocks on Elysia’s door.*
(I’ll try to be more active on these from now on. I may be a bit slow though, due to school, scouts, or in this case, the fact that I stayed up until 10:00pm for me due to an event I was doing with NJROTC (a navy class). Oh well, at least I got into the school football game for free. I don’t usually watch football, and I don’t really know the rules exactly, but I mean, I can’t pass up free tickets to a sports game. XD)
*Elysia answers.*
“Oh, hi Solam. What is it?”

Back
Top Bottom