Console Are Ocram weapons too weak ?

Shall they take small improvements ?

• Total voters
well I agree that ocram weapons are weak.. I have the tizona on xbox along with others and some other weapons I have due up to 80 or higher damage but good enogh to last you long enough from unwanted events like blood moon,solar eclipse, etc but id say there are not too weak like a broken copper shortsword :p
I said small improvements not major changes , I made a post about it before . Did you want even smaller changes ?

Last edited:
What you said is right but right now in the pc version excalibur is stronger than tizona ! It is not even worth of using your excalibur to craft a tizona. It is better to wait untill you get a broken hero sword to make the true excalibur .That is my point .(I know tizona is not in the pc version i am just saying that when console gets to 1.3 IT WILL REALLY HAVE TO get an imrovement !)

I think 505 games have enough of things to worry about and that small of a thing is not a real problem, but I see what you mean they do need to increase some things like that. The main things their worryed about are console update 1.2.4, terraria other world, etc.
[DOUBLEPOST=1447205024,1447204905][/DOUBLEPOST]
images

If they made armors and summoner more easily craftable, then I would actually bother with the weapons. I think it would be ironic if they added a titanium recipe for the skull next update, considering you can fish those out :p.

If they made armors and summoner more easily craftable, then I would actually bother with the weapons. I think it would be ironic if they added a titanium recipe for the skull next update, considering you can fish those out :p.
Off topic : You know what we need? An ocram minion (it could be a servant of ocram ).It would make more people buy the console and the mobile terraria. (Just an idea. )

Off topic : You know what we need? An ocram minion (it could be a servant of ocram ).It would make more people buy the console and the mobile terraria. (Just an idea. )
Hmm it would be very similar to the deadly sphere staff... and since 1.3 wont come out for a while that doesnt sound too bad. I would use it :)

I highly doubt that many people buy the console versions just for the exclusive content.

Back
Top Bottom