Official Art Request Megathread

Request Status: CLOSED
Art Style: Drawing -- Anime

I would like to request two anime style drawings, preferably in color but they don't have to be. I'd like them to be of my character. My profile pic and/or the following sprite can be used as reference:
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/pictures/17324-1504538208.png The wings are Jim's Wings with Negative Dye.

If you can, include the Cursed Sapling and Wisp in a Bottle:
Details:
I'd like for the pose to be like this for the first drawing:
https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/pictures/17324-1504539944.png (By "Scowl", I'm referring to Y0raizor's Scowl)
For the second drawing, I was thinking something like this picture:

Sorry, I know this one was long, but I like to be as specific as possible when it comes to art requests X)
Anyway, this one might be open for a while depending on what results I get. Any products should be PM'ed to me.

Thanks!

P.S. Sorry about the URLs, it wouldn't show the pictures themselves so I had to put the URLs for the pictures instead...

P.P.S. The pic for the first pose was only there to show the pose I would like. I'm not actually that bad at drawing.

Last edited:
Request status: Open
Art Style: Pixel Art
I would like a pixel art of the Soul of Night on a world that you could give to me

Request status: CLOSED
I would like somebody to paint me a logo of an S that is pink at the top but gradually fades to yellow Moving towards the bottom

Reference

Basically the red S with the left image’s Color scheme, Thanks!
07D50F9E-C893-463C-9F16-9658B39F270A.jpeg CA12678E-D7BC-4C3F-A767-B207E88FB89E.jpeg
(Also you will get credit of course)
(Pm me when you are done!)

Last edited:
Request Status: Closed
I'd like to request a lot of small sprites, all done in Terraria style and are for accessories.
I don't blame you if you already looked away.

The list is:
  • A bottle of antivenom.
    • The bottle of antivenom from before paired with the Stylish Scissors.
  • A fire blanket.
    • The fire blanket with a Hallowed color scheme.
    • The blanket with a yellow and green color scheme and an Omega on it.
  • An old candle in one of those brass candle holders. Whether it's lit or not is your choice.
    • The candle with a bit of luminite-colored leather wrapped around it.
    • A lit candle that has sun-based markings on it.
  • A shield that looks like it would come from Betsy.
    • An Etherian based shield with parts of the Philosopher's Stone and Umbrella/Rod mix (below) embedded into it.
    • A large, Marbley shield with a lightning bolt on it.
  • A vial of blood with an Omega on it.
  • A paper fan.
  • An umbrella based off of the Lunar Events.
  • A lightning rod.
    • A combination of the Umbrella and Rod.
  • A piece of leather that you would wrap around your arm.
    • The same leather with a luminite color scheme.
  • An upgraded Philosopher's Stone.
  • A ring that looks like the Rod of Discord.
    • The same ring with chunks of the Philosopher's Stone on it.
  • A steely version of the Breathing Reed.
  • A shard of Onyx.
  • A small box covered in sandy designs.
  • A Pocket Mirror with red cloth around it.
  • A camping backpack with a steel rod on one side and some scissors in the other.
  • A soul-like object with various Greek symbols circling it.

Alright, so you made it to the bottom. Feel free to ignore this, it's a pretty big request.
This is for a mod that provides immunity items for nearly all debuffs.
If you provide sprites, you will be credited on the mod's thread.

Note: If you realllllly want to torture yourself, feel free to make 'worn' spritesheets for any items you see fit.

Last edited:
Request Status: Closed
Art Style: sprites

I'm looking foward to creating a mod, but I suck at spriting, so I'm looking for someone to sprite an armor and a lance (will actually be a spear) for me. :nursesmile:
PINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!
https://i.imgur.com/WgTMUbn.jpg
(no better screenshot for the armor itself, sorry :nursesigh:)

I might ask for someone to make a spritesheet for an ore that will be generated in the mod... but I'll leave that for later.

Last edited:
Capture 2017-11-05 18_01_01.png
Request Status: Open

Can someone please make this character and include the pet (Baby Face Monster) using a crimson based weapon ex: vampire knives, bladetongue ect. He has BoC mask with turtle armor dyed with red and black dye. Any style you like. Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Art Request Status: OPEN
can I have a sheet and some improving for this?
showcase.png

(armor sheet)

Last edited:
Art request status: Open
I'd like to request a drawing of the character depicted below in any style. I would much likely make an anime drawing in return of the favor. Just really love to see the styles! ;) Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 12.10.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 12.10.31 PM.png
    6.2 KB · Views: 212

could anyone do a winter version of this
index.php
index.php
or this
index.php

p.s. what i mean by winter version is a snowman head with maybe some snow flakes in the background or something (feel free to add other things if necessary).

Looking for someone who can make cool logo-looking things. Start a conversation with me if you can/want to.

I want a character, with a brown skin, Djinn's Curse, Necrotic BreastPlate, and a Ninja's Hood (all dyed Reflective Gold), wielding an Obsidian Shield and wearing some Harpy Wings (both Reflective Copper)
(Request: open)

Last edited:
It would be cool if you can draw this guy here. watch the full 3 second gif to get an idea of him. i'd love it if you could draw him Drawing his sword in Red brimstone flames. that would be pretty cool

Attachments

• Yharim_Sword_Change.gif
    Yharim_Sword_Change.gif
    88.6 KB · Views: 436
Back
Top Bottom