Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might as well ask here.
DO you think I should remove the helmet? I look a bit ridiculous, but I'm not sure whether to do so on December, or today.

Helmet or no helmet looks good. Sometimes wearing a helmet and blocking the view of a person's face can add an air of mystery to that person which makes it interesting to guess what it might look like behind the helmet.

How did you discover Terraria?

If I remember I think it was through stumbling upon a couple of youtube videos along with friends who were talking about it. At the time it was famous for being perceived as a "2D Minecraft" and it was during the time when I was very much into playing Minecraft. I put it on my Steam wishlist since it was interesting to me and then eventually I got it as a gift from a friend. I started playing and then began playing with friends and after getting into it. I became completely obsessed and have played Terraria for many years since then, ontop of following its development. :)

Do you play any instruments? Or are you at least a fan of one?

I don't play any instruments, but I am a fan of several instruments including the Piano, Organ, Violin, Flute, and Drums. The type of music from those instruments I feel like listening to depends on my mood at the time.

How many letters are in the answer of this question?

I count 42 letters in this sentence. Maybe this question holds the secret to the meaning of life, the Universe, and everything? :dryadeek:

What country do you live in

I live in the United States of America.

1. Do aliens have an education program, or are they born smart?

Aurora: It can vary, some aliens don't develop very far to have an advanced civilization while others do evolve that far and can become far more advanced in intelligence.

2. How would they let an alien into the us? Can you still get citizenship and a worker permit if’s you are an alien?

If they can pretend they are a human and prove they were born somewhere on Earth, then certainly!

3. What is your least favorite genre of music?

Probably rap and screamo (if that's considered a genre) There are certain types of music that sound good to me and others that don't, but a large majority of songs from those two I tend to dislike.

4. What do you think i am listening to while writing this?

Possibly various different movie soundtracks. That's my best guess.

5. Has any irl even noticed you are an alien?

A few people. Even when I tell them the truth if they ask they don't believe me. :dryadtongue:

6. How to bees fly?

I imagine by somehow flapping their wings to create and glide upon the wind.

7. Can you shape shift into anything, being an alien?

I indeed can. I have several different forms.

8. What’s something you wish you could do but didn’t have to time to do it?

Plenty of things. I wish I could read more and watch more TV. To the degree where if there a way to control multiple bodies at once, I'd use it.

9. If we refer to the forums as our forums, does it become communist?

I don't think so. It just means we're referring to a community we share.

10. There have been several alien sightings. Are these from your species?

We don't ride UFOs, those are different aliens you've seen. My species has infiltrated Earth in a more subtle manner.

11 how old do you think I am?

Perhaps 16-18.

12. What Harry Potter house are you?

Generally when I take online quizzes to test which house I'd end up in, I usually end up in Ravenclaw. I do think that house fits me pretty well overall ontop of that.

13. How old is your species?

Oh we go back roughly 700,000 years.

14. What is the average lifespan of your species of aliens?

We are ageless so we can technically live forever, but we can still be killed.

15. Are you bored?

Never bored. :dryadsmile: There's always something to do. If I get tired of doing one thing, I just do a different thing instead.

16. I have friends. How did that happen?

Not sure. It's a good thing.

17. Who’s joe

Lots and lots of Joes to keep track of.

18. Do you want money, money, or perhaps both?

Money is good. I wouldn't want to be consumed by greed for it, but I would love a lot more money to greatly increase my anime, manga, book, and game collections ontop of not needing to worry about living expenses.

19. Almost there! How do you feel?

It feels good. My Post is ready to be posted!

20. You made it! How do you feel now?

I hope I have answered your questions to satisfaction.

Cool! I discovered Terraria because my friends were playing it and told me about it. But before that I would play lots of Minecraft and Skylanders Swap Force

Do you enjoy playing any other games? If so what are they? And how do you compare them to Terraria?

Cool! I discovered Terraria because my friends were playing it and told me about it. But before that I would play lots of Minecraft and Skylanders Swap Force

Do you enjoy playing any other games? If so what are they? And how do you compare them to Terraria?

I enjoy playing several other games aside from Terraria. Generally I don't compare them to Terraria since Terraria is an unique type of game compared to the other games I play. Minecraft and Terraria for example do have similarities, but they are really trying to achieve different things which is why they ultimately feel like very different games. Minecraft has building as the focus with the adventure & combat aspects supplementing the building. Whereas Terraria is geared as an Action/Adventure Sandbox game with the building to supplement the action & adventure. That's my impression of it and seems to be the common impression. I play both for different reasons depending on what I feel like playing.

Other types of games I enjoy playing include JRPGs and Metroidvanias. The Ys series, Trails series, and Tales of series are some of my favorite JRPGs to play while I also love the Metroid series, Hollow Knight, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Bloodstained Ritual of the Night to name a few. I could go on for awhile, but I'll leave it there so it isn't overwhelming. :dryadsmile:

Lots.
1 this is becoming ask aurora everything, right?
2. Pizza or Burger
3. How many wood chucks would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?
4. What is the body shape and physical features of an alien of your species?
5. Is it easy to kill an alien?
6. What do you think of earth?
7. Is your species willing to help humans?
8. Why?
9. Have you even shown interest in a musical instrument?
10. Do aliens have any music genres or musical instruments that us humans don’t make have?
11. Microwaves are mini nukes, right?
12. You wanna sandwich?
13. What’s you’re favorite snack food?
14. Have you ever been outside of America?
15. What is your job?
16. When was the last time you played terraria?
17. What would you do if there was nothing to do but go outside?
18. Any bad animes?
19. My classmate loves anime, maybe I could get her to meet you. Would you like that?
20. 2020 is bad, right?
21. Are you vegetarian or vegan?
22. Am I real?
23 are you real?
24. Do you control anything?
25. Are you smarter than most humans, being an alien?
26. Dogs? Or cats?
27. How hard do think it I should to come up with these questions?
28. Have you made any mistakes as a moderator?
29. What kind of music is good, but not good enough that you would listen too it a lot?
30. More questions! How do you feel?
31. Doe triden with mamala parris or jonald bump and kike hence?
32. If you get a stubbed toe, what’s the first thing you say?
33. How many more questions do you think there are?
34. What time is it?
35. I am stuck in a closet. Help?
36. What meal do you like the most? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?
37. I created an algorithm to prove my mom is the best. Do you think it will work?
38. You said there are about 370 different genders. Which one are you? I think I’m a tardleblarp.
39. Where do you think I come up with this nonesense?
40. I have a guitar that hasn’t been tuned in years. What do you think it sounds like?
41. Being an alien, do you have a higher understanding of humans than they do of themselves?
42. How do you feel?
43.what is a trend you don’t like?
44. Should I do something about the shadow demon that watches me sleep?
45. What is the most annoying song ever?

Depends on if you feel tired and if IRL obligations need to be planned around your sleep schedule. Such as School/Work/Appointments. Depending on your daily schedule, its best to sleep when it works for you. :)
I’ve read your posts about becoming a moderator, and the application process but do you know when the next application process is coming round? I know you are quite busy with other questions especially with Blad101’s questions but could you answer soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom