Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay! Time for the next gauntlet of questions!

Sorry for the late replies. Have been focused on a lot of things outside of the Forums.

Let us get started!

When you defeated the Moon Lord the first time, what weapon did you get?

I think it was either the Lunar Portal Staff or the S.D.M.G. Don't remember which exactly, it was almost 6 years ago

Good luck....
(

1How do I undo a tree?
The old fashioned way. Chopping it down!

2Is terraria a game or a video game?
Would classify it as a video game. It makes sense.

3 Do you have card games?
I have a regular pack of playing cards that I play with family. Ultimately I never got into any Trading Card Games such as Pokemon, Yu Gi Oh, or Magic though. I wish I could've gotten into at least one of them, but they are also a large investment that I don't feel I can fully commit to.

4 What’s do you want for Christmas ?
I wanted a few books. Ended up getting a few books that I like a lot last Christmas. For this year's upcoming Christmas, I still want more books, and perhaps some merchandise based off of games and anime I enjoy :)

5 Why does my room spontaneously combust every other week on a Tuesday?
Gotta get rid of the firebugs. They must've infested your room.

6 are you an introvert or an extrovert ?
Would say I'm an introvert.

8. Do you have any weird habits or hobbies?
I like to sniff my books. It is actually pretty common it sounds like.
And for hobbies I love chess in particular, and in video games I love analyzing the HP of different enemies.

9. Do you enjoy art?
Yes I enjoy a few different kinds of art.

10. Are you artistic?
I feel I am creative when it comes to creating worlds and new species, but actually drawing them for others to see is something I don't do as often. The urge to draw is usually something that comes only occasionally.

11. You should go to Canada. They are very accepting to aliens. Sound fun?
It does sound fun to go there.

12. What is math?
A system invented by humans to better make sense of the world and optimize space.

13. Are you enjoying winter?
I love winter. It is the middle of spring now and I don't want it to change to summer! I wish winter came back next!

14. I glued myself to my bike so can’t stop riding it. Is this normal or healthy?
Sounds healthy, you'll always be getting exercise.

15. Favorite movie?
Hmmm maybe the Prequel Star Wars trilogy. That'll be controversal, but I did enjoy Episodes 1-III.

16. Favorite yt channel?
Don't really have an overall one. But right now I'm enjoying The Kiseki Nut for giving news on the NIhon Falcom series I enjoy a lot. (Which include Ys and Trails of Cold Steel)

17. Have you heard of the legend of the bloopblorpsnoopsnorp?
I have not.

18. Make a nonsense word, would you?
Livictrisallius

19. You are a very formal person, is this because you are an alien ?
Might be part of it. It somehow feels part of my nature for a reason I don't understand myself.

20. Do you think that banning death is a way to solve death?
Might be one solution. First we need to get everyone into a VR world to make it a reality

21. Why did my brother punch me?
Maybe he was angry at you?

22. I can’t explode. Is this good?
That is a good thing. If your body wasn't discovered, there'd be far more wild theories about how you disappeared.

23. Do you like cheese?
I love cheese.

24. What is your favorite actor/atcress?
I think I'll say James Earl Jones. His voice is incredibly soothing and makes characters like Mufasa and Darth Vader unforgettable.

25. If you had to do one outdoor activity for 2 hours what would it be?
Preferably walking in the woods. Seems like the best possible outdoor activity I wouldn't dislike.

26. Have you seen the grand tour or top gear?
I have not unfortunately.

27. Do aliens have specific thing so they do for greetings, goodbyes, etc?
Depends on the alien. Some aliens will bow to each other, others will bump fists, and others will make triangle formations if they have hands with fingers.

34. Whats your favorite terraria event
Solar Eclipse. I enjoy the creatures that spawn along with the sweet weapons and items that can be gotten.

35. What kind of materials exist on alien planets?
Phazon is one.
Something that comes from my own story includes Luxeria. A semi-organic element that has properties of life that can infect its surroundings.

36. Banana?
Bananas are good. Especially in yogurt

37. I eat pie, I go die, I go fly, then I cry. Can I make this into a childrens book?
Do it! It is very much possible!

38. Repsond to the question in alien language.
Iustulrei Calvira

39. What's one game you've played but really hated, and why?
Most recent one was Danganronpa V3. Without giving away spoilers, I enjoyed most of the game except for the ending which left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth.

40. I feel like I am re-asking certain questions, would you agree.
Some repetition sure. But there might also be different ways I ask the same or similar questions. :)

41. Complete the patern: 1 2 4 8 10 11 13 __
If I got the pattern right, you add by 1, then 2 then 4, then back to 2, 1 and then repeat with 2.

42. What if this is the 43rd question?
Then maybe the big deception is that 43 is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything and not 42 :dryadeek:

43. Are dogs cats in certain situations?
Sometimes dogs can act more like cats and vice versa.

44. Do aleins have arms and legs like us?
Many different aliens. Some don't even have bodies, they might just be eyes, or robots that float in the air with only a tail or three.

45. I want to eat toast, what would the first step be?
Buy toast from the grocery store first.

46. Do you want pie?
I want pizza instead.

47. I have a mask, do you?
I got a few masks.

48. How long does it take to answer these?
Some I answer instantly, others I take a min or a few mins to think about depending on their complexity or if they're yes/no compared to open ended questions.

49. Why do I see things?
Humans were blessed with eyes to let them see the path forward.

50. How do you feel today?
Pretty good. Caught up on some sleep I missed.

51 Are aliens immune to covid?
My species is. Others are still very vulnerable.

54. Have my questions entered the state of being writing that makes no sense taking up space?
I do have a spoilers for the people who ask multiple questions. I think its fair that way. :dryadsmile:

56. Tan or beige
Gonna go with beige for this one.

59. Are you friends with other types of aliens?
The Metroids and Xenomorphs are my close friends. The Metroids don't like how I'm always bringing cold energy with me though.

60. How long have you known
I've known the two above species for roughly 1,500 years. There's a good amount of history with them.

61. hello, hi, ello, or henlo?
hello

63. Do these questions make sense?
Some do, others I'm not sure what to make of them.

64. Have you ever randomly got excited to play a game you haven't played in years, but once you play it, you get dissapointed?
There's been a few like that. Main one I can think of is Assassin's Creed. At one point I was excited to play several of the games, but at another point I lost interest in playing them.

65. is this the last question?
Oh no, the test chambers don't end. We must please GLaDOS, the testing I mean questions must continue!

66. WHats one thing you have, but never use?
My Nintendo Switch. Been wanting to play a few games on it, but I'm always occupied with PC backlog. Eventually I'll get to playing games like Zelda: BotW!

67. Almost there! how do you feel?
Looks like 2/3rds of the way done!

68. How are you enjoying 1.4?
Loving 1.4. It is by far my favorite update. Mainly due to the Bestiary, but also enhancements given to many weapons, QoL features like Block Swap. The Void Vault, boss health bars. And the new bosses.

69. Are you good at terraria?
Having played since 1.1 for almost 9 years, I think I've got a fair amount of skill in the game. I regularly play on Expert and Master and they're manageable for me. Certainly not in the highest of high tier players, but when it comes to the combat, I've gotten good at it.

71. I broke my arm, so can I have some help opening the pickle jar?
I'll open the pickle jar using my mind for you.

72. Tree?
If they're purple or crystal trees, they'll be awesome.

74. Are you is gud at the art
Not super good. I can draw, but not very well.

75. Last question! how do you feel?
Like I'm on the platform of Test Chamber 19 in Portal and now have to avoid the fire pit.

76. do I eat cheese?
I get the feeling you do. :)

77. Do you like the simpsons?
A little bit. It is funny to watch the occasional episode, but it isn't the type of thing I watch regularly.

78. I like stuff, do you like stuff?
Having stuff is good. I like to hoard a lot of stuff for the sake of having stuff.

81. Pizza or pizzaa bagels?
Pizza

82. Whats your favorite alien food
Phazon by far. Even though it might not be considered a food.

83. Have I asked any of the questions before?
Possibly, but I don't remember if you have or not.

84. cann u reed mie badd speelong?
I can tell what you're saying in this case.

87.Im okay, right?
You seem okay. Perhaps you'd like some leeks? :)

88. does anyone like cheese?
89. Im breaking myself, correct?
90. 10 more, take a breather and tell me how you feel about this.

91. is this 92?
92 is true.

92. is this 91?
91 is false

94. What is something you like, but don't chose to do that often?
That would be drawing for me. Usually because I'm doing games, watching anime, or reading instead.

95. Five more! what is the funniest joke youve ever heard?
Regarding the Companion Cube from Portal.

"Maybe you should marry it since you love it so much. WELL I WON'T LET YOU! There how does that feel."

Most lines from the Portal games from GLaDOS and Wheatley tend to make me chuckle as well.

96. hahahahaha or hhehehehehehe?
Its always fun to hear a good hahaha from characters. But when it comes to the twisted characters, it actually feels a bit more scary if they do more of the giggling "hehehe" kind of laughing.

98. why is 7 afraid of 6?
6 threatens the healthy center 7 has between 6.

100. Its finally over! fo you like the foorums?
I still love the Forums. Sadly haven't been able to be on as much as in the past.

What do you think of Minecraft dolphins and turtles?
And what do you think of the more recent series of Voltron?
I like the addition of MC dolphins and turtles. Dolphins are one of my favorite animals, and the extra creatures help make Minecraft worlds feel more alive.

Haven't heard of Voltron before now. Sounds like it might be an interesting mecha kind of show.

What is your plan for the holiday?

Plan was to spend time with family. Play games and open gifts. Got to spend that good time, and I hope next Christmas will be like that as well.

What's your favorite aquatic animal?
For this, going to say the Manta Ray. Though Octopus also comes very close.

What is your favorite terraria weapon?
Frostbrand. Its my favorite sword to go for early hardmode and it has the ice theme I enjoy a lot.

do you understand who we refer to if we refer to ourselves like this?
I'm guessing you refer to yourself as part of a collective of some kind. Maybe part of a hive mind?

If you could bring back one item from my version and put it into 1.4.whatever it is now, what would you bring back for people to enjoy?

Wait orcas were actually a thing I couldn't find really any photos of it
They were a thing. :dryadsmile:

I never got to experience them personally since I've only played Terraria on PC and 1.3 and beyond on Mobile which was when the exclusive content was removed, they are my favorite among the enemies in the console exclusive content.

2021-04-27 00_50_02-Window.png

Do you accept Moon Lord as your lord and savior?
If not, then why not?

I reject since I accepted Duke Fishron as my lord and savior instead.

If a caterpillar, a worm, a slug, and a centipede were to compete in a race, who would you be rooting for?

Out of all those, I'm partial to the Slug winning. The caterpillar is a close 2nd, but slugs are the ones I'd want to see win.

Also making an announcement overall. As many of you have likely noticed, I haven't been as active with my AMA. Overall I am unable to regularly reply to questions like I used to due to irl and other things taking up more of my time. But for those asking questions, it likely isn't as fun to have to wait for long periods of time for me to get back.

Due to this, I've decided to close my AMA Thread. There may come a time I reopen it in the future, but with how my lifestyle has changed in the past year to working on an overnight schedule at work and being focused on other activities, I don't anticipate being able to properly keep up with my AMA Thread for a long time.

It is still always fine to ask me questions in PMs as always if there are questions you want to ask. Whether it be for help with the Forums, Terraria, or about non-Terraria things as well. Anyone is always welcome to PM me even with my AMA thread being closed.

I'm sorry if this is unfortunate news for people who have enjoyed asking me questions. You may always still ask questions at any time in PMs or on my profile, I will still answer them when I can get to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom