Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots.
1 this is becoming ask aurora everything, right?

Pretty much is. :D A large variety of questions.

2. Pizza or Burger

I love both, but I have to pick pizza everytime. Pizza is my all time favorite food. Gotta have my pizza.

3. How many wood chucks would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Hmmmm maybe 42 pieces of wood?

4. What is the body shape and physical features of an alien of your species?

One of the forms we assume is a six legged creature with wings that has a head similar to the xenomorph and two spiked tails.

5. Is it easy to kill an alien?

Depends on the alien. Different species will have different weakpoints, and depending on the form we assume, our weakpoints are different.

6. What do you think of earth?

There is a lot of biodiversity and unique civilizations across Earth. Not many other alien worlds have over 200 different and unique countries.

7. Is your species willing to help humans?

If the humans can prove that they have something we can't get ourselves or prove that there are reasons to continue trading with humans, then we are willing to help humans.

8. Why?

Auuu?

9. Have you even shown interest in a musical instrument?

A few times, some of the instruments include the piano, flute, organ, and violin. Would love to learn any of them, but naturally they are an investment to learn.

10. Do aliens have any music genres or musical instruments that us humans don’t make have?

We can record the echos of other lifeforms and we use them to contribute to our own music into a genre which could be called Ethereal Classical.

11. Microwaves are mini nukes, right?

Yeah, one could think of them like that. Microwaves are amazing devices when analyzing what they do, and they're a thing that's very common.

12. You wanna sandwich?

Sandwiches are good. Especially ones loaded with plenty of onions, cucumbers, and tomatoes.

13. What’s you’re favorite snack food?

Potato chips in general are my favorite, with Doritoes in particular being one I'm drawn to a lot.

14. Have you ever been outside of America?

I have not. If the opportunity presents itself one day, it would be fun to travel.

15. What is your job?

I'll keep this secret here.

16. When was the last time you played terraria?

According to Steam, December 9th. I haven't played Terraria on GOG for awhile. I might be interested in starting a new playthrough soon since I've been focused on other games since 1.4.1 came out.

17. What would you do if there was nothing to do but go outside?

I'd be pretty annoyed and irritated. Most of my activities take place indoors and it was the case even before the COVID-19 Pandemic. Probably try to walk for awhile until eventually I could get back inside if that's possible. Otherwise if it isn't possible that's tough to say.

18. Any bad animes?

One anime I didn't like at all was Btooom! I do enjoy a good survival or Battle Royale/Hunger Games type anime, but I want to at least like some of the characters or have the characters have at least a few good qualities even if they are antagonists. None of the characters were likeable including the protagonists. There are other anime such as Mirai Nikki/Future Diary that handle the concept better and I liked the characters from Future Diary far better ontop of being more memorable.

Another will be a surprising one for many people, but I also didn't like Sword Art Online. Mostly because the anime was too fast paced and the plot armor on Kirito felt far too thick. I can tolerate plot armor to a degree on characters, but when it gets too excessive, its distracting. That lead up to the event which made me drop the anime and I won't say exactly what it is just incase of spoilers. When episode 1 started on the 1st floor and then all the sudden episode 2 they were on the 20th or 40th floor, that was too fast for me. I would've liked to see some training from Kirito or other characters before getting that high in the tower.

There are several others that I've dropped mostly due to being unable to get into them or being distracted by another anime.

19. My classmate loves anime, maybe I could get her to meet you. Would you like that?

I always enjoy meeting new people who also enjoy anime.

20. 2020 is bad, right?

It was a rough year overall for the World, but there were good aspects about 2020 as well that I enjoyed personally. One of them is the Journey's End update releasing for Terraria, and there are several other games and books that I've discovered this year that I've really gotten into. Those are noteworthy things I feel. By now I am ready to start fresh with 2021 which I do strongly think will be a better year for everyone.

21. Are you vegetarian or vegan?

I am neither.

22. Am I real?

Now we're getting deep. At the very least I know a robot or android couldn't have thought up these questions, so you must be a living lifeform.

23 are you real?

I hope I'm not just living in a dream

24. Do you control anything?

I control my own actions at the very least. As for thoughts, I get a lot of thoughts that I can't control, some pleasant, and some not so pleasant.

25. Are you smarter than most humans, being an alien?

That's something I can't determine myself, something only third parties can determine for my species.

26. Dogs? Or cats?

I have to choose both! I can't choose one or the other!

27. How hard do think it I should to come up with these questions?

I imagine it is fun for you to think up questions :)

28. Have you made any mistakes as a moderator?

I've made several over the years. Still do in the present day sometimes as well. Same case with other staff members. We aren't perfect, but we'll try to fix our mistakes if its possible.

29. What kind of music is good, but not good enough that you would listen too it a lot?

Maybe classical music from various famous composers and a few movie soundtracks. I sometimes get the urge to listen to pieces from Mozart/Beethoven etc. but I don't listen to them regularly. I mostly listen to soundtracks from games & anime.

30. More questions! How do you feel?

You've got a lot of curiosity which is very good!

33. How many more questions do you think there are?

I previewed all the questions and see there are about 8 left. Perhaps I cheated with this one :p

34. What time is it?

In my time zone its currently 4:00pm

35. I am stuck in a closet. Help?

When I learn how to use telekinesis across long distances I'll get you out. :dryadsmile:

36. What meal do you like the most? Breakfast, lunch, or dinner?

I usually like breakfast for being the most consistent of my meals, but I generally prefer lunch or dinner. With my overnight hours at work, my lunch/dinners are somewhat interchangeable.

37. I created an algorithm to prove my mom is the best. Do you think it will work?

I'm afraid it will fail because my own mom is the best person I know.

39. Where do you think I come up with this nonesense?

Maybe you spend more time than you should browsing TVTropes just like I do?

40. I have a guitar that hasn’t been tuned in years. What do you think it sounds like?

Maybe scratchy? Not sure if I can tell the difference with what an untuned guitar sounds like.

41. Being an alien, do you have a higher understanding of humans than they do of themselves?

Perhaps so. Generally being analyzed from another perspective will make a different species understand another species better than that species understands itself.

42. How do you feel?

I feel good. Just enjoying some of the new books I've gotten into recently.

44. Should I do something about the shadow demon that watches me sleep?

Oh I wouldn't worry about that. It's probably waiting for you to make a contract with it. It will probably cost part of your soul and lifespan, but I'm sure that's not a huge concern for anyone.

45. What is the most annoying song ever?

There are several that do annoy me. Anything that is too high pitched will probably annoy me.

How did you end up becoming a moderator here?

I applied when applications were open almost 4 years ago and was accepted through those. :dryadsmile:

Do you use grammarly?

I do not. I have considered it since I'm doing a personal writing project, but I do have a very good editor for my project currently so I don't feel I need to get it now.

Have you been far?
Have you decided to use?
do you want to look more like!

When it comes to games/books, I've seen many different worlds and different people. When it comes to IRL however, it is a lot less exciting and more mundane.

I do enjoy the idea of looking similar to a mutant alien.

What is your favorite mob in Minecraft?

Gonna have to go with the Creeper. It is timeless and iconic, but above all it is the most threatening mob in Minecraft and requires you to be highly alert which I enjoy about it. Ontop of its unique design.

I have heard that recent Minecraft Updates however have added some amazing things like the expanded ocean and Nether and I do want to get around to starting a new MC playthrough one of these days. I've heard there are dolphins in MC now and if that's the case, they'll become my new favorite mob since I love dolphins a lot.

can you say hello?

Hello :dryadsmile:

I’ve read your posts about becoming a moderator, and the application process but do you know when the next application process is coming round? I know you are quite busy with other questions especially with Blad101’s questions but could you answer soon?

Unfortunately I can't say when we will open the application process again. When we are ready to accept new applications there will be a large forum announcement for it. For anyone who doesn't want to miss it, I'd recommend watching this entire forum section: Community News & Features This is where we would post the announcement.

Sorry if this was said already but, what is your favorite part of terraria, gameplay wise, mine is at the very beggining of the game.

This one is interesting. I think I'd say late pre-hardmode around after the Eye of Cthuhlu and EoW/BoC have been defeated. Having Demonite/Crimtane tier equipment feels exciting and the thrill of exploring the Jungle, Dungeon, and Underworld really brings out my enjoyment of the game since its new territory to explore and a lot of new enemies to encounter.

A close second would probably be early hardmode. I enjoy the Hallow and all the new ores and items to collect that come from the beginning of hardmode. And now the Queen Slime being a new boss for early hardmode brings some new items I really enjoy.

what is your least fav part of terraria

Not fully sure if I have a least favorite part tbh. Journey's End added a lot of things that I really enjoy about the game and has filled in areas of the game I've felt are somewhat incomplete.

Maybe the Post-Mech Pre-Plantera part of the game. I do enjoy having to mine up chlorophyte, but sometimes it can be annoying when Solar Eclipses happen when I don't want them to. Sometimes they happen so often that I get everything I need from them before needing to use a single solar tablet to manually summon an Eclipse.

Did you know the finnish word for december is literally christmas month?

I didn't know that. That's interesting to know.

Last edited:
This one is interesting. I think I'd say late-Hardmode around after the Eye of Cthuhlu and EoW/BoC have been defeated. Having Demonite/Crimtane tier equipment feels exciting and the thrill of exploring the Jungle, Dungeon, and Underworld really brings out my enjoyment of the game since its new territory to explore and a lot of new enemies to encounter.
I’d just like to say I think you meant late pre hardmode not late hardmode

1608343647176.png

FINALLY ANSWERS HAVE BEEN BROUGHT!
AFTER ALL THIS TIME!
*Party poppers go off*

Good luck....
(

1How do I undo a tree?
2Is terraria a game or a video game?
3 Do you have card games?
4 What’s do you want for Christmas ?
5 Why does my room spontaneously combust every other week on a Tuesday?
6 are you an introvert or an extrovert ?
7 Jewish people are Jewish, correct?
8. Do you have any weird habits or hobbies?
9. Do you enjoy art?
10. Are you artistic?
11. You should go to Canada. They are very accepting to aliens. Sound fun?
12. What is math?
13. Are you enjoying winter?
14. I glued myself to my bike so can’t stop riding it. Is this normal or healthy?
15. Favorite movie?
16. Favorite yt channel?
17. Have you heard of the legend of the bloopblorpsnoopsnorp?
18. Make a nonsense word, would you?
19. You are a very formal person, is this because you are an alien ?
20. Do you think that banning death is a way to solve death?
21. Why did my brother punch me?
22. I can’t explode. Is this good?
23. Do you like cheese?
24. What is your favorite actor/atcress?
25. If you had to do one outdoor activity for 2 hours what would it be?
26. Have you seen the grand tour or top gear?
27. Do aliens have specific thing so they do for greetings, goodbyes, etc?
28. How much wood would a wood chuck need to chuck to have a sustainable profit?
29. Are you the gobgobgabgolab?
30. What is your least favorite Inside activity, and why?
31. something?
32. Why do I ask you such useless things
33. I died again irl. help?
34. Whats your favorite terraria event
35. What kind of materials exist on alien planets?
36. Banana?
37. I eat pie, I go die, I go fly, then I cry. Can I make this into a childrens book?
38. Repsond to the question in alien language.
39. What's one game you've played but really hated, and why?
40. I feel like I am re-asking certain questions, would you agree.
41. Complete the patern: 1 2 4 8 10 11 13 __
42. What if this is the 43rd question?
43. Are dogs cats in certain situations?
44. Do aleins have arms and legs like us?
45. I want to eat toast, what would the first step be?
46. Do you want pie?
47. I have a mask, do you?
48. How long does it take to answer these?
49. Why do I see things?
50. How do you feel today?
51 Are aliens immune to covid?
52. are you a cheese
53. maybe?
54. Have my questions entered the state of being writing that makes no sense taking up space?
55. Should I eat some bananae or some garbeige
56. Tan or beige
57. Do you think this is a waste of time to write?
58. why not?
59. Are you friends with other types of aliens?
60. How long have you known
61. hello, hi, ello, or henlo?
62. funni?
63. Do these questions make sense?
64. Have you ever randomly got excited to play a game you haven't played in years, but once you play it, you get dissapointed?
65. is this the last question?
66. WHats one thing you have, but never use?
67. Almost there! how do you feel?
68. How are you enjoying 1.4?
69. Are you good at terraria?
70. How do I talk?
71. I broke my arm, so can I have some help opening the pickle jar?
72. Tree?
73. These questions are still making some sense, right?
74. Are you is gud at the art
75. Last question! how do you feel?
76. do I eat cheese?
77. Do you like the simpsons?
78. I like stuff, do you like stuff?
79. Hi is high, 8 is ate, and um,.... yeah, thats it. Right?
80. Is this too much?
81. Pizza or pizzaa bagels?
82. Whats your favorite alien food
83. Have I asked any of the questions before?
84. cann u reed mie badd speelong?
85. Huh?
86. How many more questions are there?
87.Im okay, right?
88. does anyone like cheese?
89. Im breaking myself, correct?
90. 10 more, take a breather and tell me how you feel about this.
91. is this 92?
92. is this 91?
93. How do you do?
94. What is something you like, but don't chose to do that often?
95. Five more! what is the funniest joke youve ever heard?
96. hahahahaha or hhehehehehehe?
97. Uh... umm... what should I put here?
98. why is 7 afraid of 6?
99. Are you is do have the supid or is do havae the smart?
100. Its finally over! fo you like the foorums?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom