Ask Aurora Anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
why did you copy everything aurora said?
That was a reply, it copies everything the person you're replying too and puts it in the box. It's a good way of making sure the person you're replying to know that you're talking to them and not just writing a message on the thread. to do it, click the button that says "Reply" on the bottom right of the message you're replying to.

1) what is the inferior drink?

Diet coke, and anything diet. It has a completely different taste and it isn't worth it to sacrifice the sugar for what they offer.

2) what is the inferior animal?

There is no inferior animal. All animals are awesome. :) When it comes to certain insects, mosquitoes on the other hand are true evil.

3) I can tell you are not in England, like me, because you sent that last message at 1 in the morning. which continent?

I live in North America. :)

4) あなたはトルコ語を理解できますか?

I'm unable to read Kanji which is what the middle part of the sentence contains, but I could tell from the grammar structure of the Hiragana that you were asking me a question.

Had to use google translate to understand that part unfortunately, but no I don't understand Turkish.

5) ?sdrawkcab daer uoy nac

I can indeed read backwards

6) are you fed up with my stupidity yet?

Not at all. :)

7) I cant get punished for my stupidity, can I?

You can only get punished for breaking the rules of the Forum, but no rules are being broken from your questions. If there's a question I won't answer, I'll decline to answer.

8) the brain named its self, and is the only organ that knows its an organ. What are your thoughts on this?

I think different parts of the body can effect how you feel. The brain is the master of the body and directs functions to all other body parts, but it can still be impacted if another organ of the body isn't working as it should. It might effect what chemical does or doesn't get sent that is supposed to be sent or not. Aside from that, I do think it is the main part of the body. It is close to where the eyes are and from where we see the world.

9) what is your species' language called? mine is teapottish.

It would be Yolsukul. That's the closest way it can be translated into human English

10) do you give me permission to do 20 questions next time?

You can do 20 questions next time if you desire.

11) the statement below is true.
the statement above is false.
how do you feel about this rather useless paradox?

I'm glad I'm not a robot or AI like GLaDOS or Wheatley, since then it could cause my processing power to go overboard and likely end up destroyed. Just trying to analyze it ends up creating an infinite loop, and those are easy to fall into.

When did you become a moderator

I became a Moderator in August 2016. It's crazy to think it was almost 4 years ago!

Why do I exist?
Is my pfp weird?
How are you everywhere?
Do you exist, because you are an alien and I don’t know if they half exist, or whatever.
Can I explode?
What is your favorite restaurant?
Why do I ask so many questions ?
Can I hug myself?
Can I fall in love with a trash can?
Can I get payed to eat sandwiches?
What is your favorite outside activity?
How do I not fall into a cactus like I did last week?
Am I dead?
How old am I?
Please help.
Is this’s annoying?
What would you do in you’re free time?
What would you do if anime got banned from the earth?
How many genders do alien species have?
Is this the last question?

Last edited:
1) say your race was planning, say, world domination. how would you do it? asking for a friend...
2) what is the 29th letter in the alphabet?
3) z = zee or zed?
4) I am, in fact, not the Queen of England. How do you feel about that?
5) Do you regret giving me permition to do 20 questions?
6) إذا كنت لا تتحدث التركية، هل تتحدث العربية؟
7) what is the 119th element on the periodic table?
8) you said you live in north America. Do you know every state's name? (assuming you live in the USA) (I can name: florida, texas, new york, new Hampshire, new jersey, Washington DC and Arizona. 7/50 isn't bad... right?)
9) What has wales done for society except invent the microphone? (no offence to welsh people)
10) do you like Tik Tok? (if so, I am leaving and you get no more questions.)
11) djggfdrhfbfdfuhkuhoutrsthlohedkb? (sorry, your cat teleported onto my desk and ran across my keyboard.)
12) 12 is, in fact, NOT 13. how does it feel to be exposed to the truth?
13) what is your race's true form? I assume you shapeshifted into a human?
14) I once heard that in America they call scones biscuits and eat them with gravy. Is this true?
15) Do you have any idea on how hard it is to think of this rubbish?
16) What is your greatest wish? I want a selection of teaspoons; a diamond spoon, solid gold spoon, platinum spoon, obsidian spoon, human flesh spoon, francium spoon, etc.
17) Who is the original moderator?
18) Im bored of typing this. are you bored of me typing this?
19) You must cut down the mightiest tree with... a herring. (this isn't a question, but a reference to something you have most likely never seen.
20) England's national bird looks nicer than the American national bird. (America = Bald eagle, England = Robin)
you dont want to know how long it took me to think of these questions.

Do you hate me?
If you can answer this, then please do so privately (yes or no, nothing else), and if not, just act like I never asked.

Last edited:
Mkay answers to questions have arrived!

Why do I exist?

Perhaps because you want to live and see something exciting

Is my pfp weird?

No weirder than any other profile picture.

How are you everywhere?

These Forums are like a home to me. I know the locations of every room, and object in my home and what happens in it. :)

Do you exist, because you are an alien and I don’t know if they half exist, or whatever.

I am an alien and I exist, yes.

Can I explode?

No you cannot. You must stay here.

What is your favorite restaurant?

A place called Green Mill with incredible pizza.

Why do I ask so many questions ?

Likely since you are curious and want to know more about the alien here. :dryadwink:

Can I hug myself?

Absolutely. Hugs should be shared. There are not restrictions on hugging anything.

Can I fall in love with a trash can?

If that is what you want, no one can stop you.

Can I get payed to eat sandwiches?

I'm sure there are some sandwich eating contests that would be happy to have you.

What is your favorite outside activity?

Errrrr ummmmmm. Ehehe Outside activity. Good question. Hmmm what do people do outside???

How do I not fall into a cactus like I did last week?

As long as you stick to ice biomes. There will be no risk of falling into cactus. You must've been in an ice biome. If you bring sand to ice biomes then sadly no one can help you from falling into a cactus.

Am I dead?

I don't think so. Only if you're a zombie.

Is this’s annoying?

Nope

What would you do in you’re free time?

Play games, Read, or Write. My favorite activities.

What would you do if anime got banned from the earth?

I'd have to brainwash the humans who thought it would be a good idea to ban anime and have them replace themselves with world leaders that would allow anime.

How many genders do alien species have?

Some can have up to 370, but my species has none.

Is this the last question?

That is up to you.

1) say your race was planning, say, world domination. how would you do it? asking for a friend...

In any 4X Strategy game you start out small. It starts with converting a few people into my species and then expanding out where growth is quickest and easiest, and convincing people from far away to join my cause. Following that basic setup would allow World Domination if I really wanted to. But it would also be too much work after finishing.

2) what is the 29th letter in the alphabet?

35 seems appropriate for the 29th letter.

3) z = zee or zed?

zee

4) I am, in fact, not the Queen of England. How do you feel about that?

I'm surprised. Maybe instead you're actually her right hand?

5) Do you regret giving me permition to do 20 questions?

I do not. Though it could mean I unintentionally reveal alien secrets that I maybe shouldn't. Hmmm

6) إذا كنت لا تتحدث التركية، هل تتحدث العربية؟

Unfortunately I do not. I do wish I could speak more languages. It takes a strong commitment to do so.

7) what is the 119th element on the periodic table?

It has to be Alpha Gold. Elements must evolve somehow.

8) you said you live in north America. Do you know every state's name? (assuming you live in the USA) (I can name: florida, texas, new york, new Hampshire, new jersey, Washington DC and Arizona. 7/50 isn't bad... right?)

That is pretty good. Those are the major states throughout the US. I remember most State names. Unfortunately I don't remember all 50 capitals. If I had to take another test on filling in and filling in where each state is there might be a few that I get mixed up though. There was a time when I remembered where each country in Europe, Africa and Asia was, but I've sadly forgotten a lot of them.

9) What has wales done for society except invent the microphone? (no offence to welsh people)

That I'm not sure. I don't know a lot about Wales.

10) do you like Tik Tok? (if so, I am leaving and you get no more questions.)

I do not. I dislike social media overall. Mostly Facebook.

11) djggfdrhfbfdfuhkuhoutrsthlohedkb? (sorry, your cat teleported onto my desk and ran across my keyboard.)

My cat enjoys desks. You cannot keep her away from desks.

12) 12 is, in fact, NOT 13. how does it feel to be exposed to the truth?

That makes me relieved. 12 won't need to be exterminated anymore. 13 is super evil and must be eliminated.

13) what is your race's true form? I assume you shapeshifted into a human?

I can't reveal our true form as it would be too much for the human mind to handle. I have indeed shapeshifted into a human to make communication easier.

14) I once heard that in America they call scones biscuits and eat them with gravy. Is this true?

That I'm not sure. The term scone isn't really used here. Several foods are popular with gravy.

15) Do you have any idea on how hard it is to think of this rubbish?

I didn't know it was hard to think of questions. :dryadeek:

16) What is your greatest wish? I want a selection of teaspoons; a diamond spoon, solid gold spoon, platinum spoon, obsidian spoon, human flesh spoon, francium spoon, etc.

To have unlimited time to enjoy all the books, video games, anime and manga out there without needing to eat or sleep. That sounds fun.

17) Who is the original moderator?

For TCF the Forum Staff Team originally started with Tunnel King, Leinfors, Charmander27, Kelp, Jeckel, and Nike Leon together. They were the only Moderators at the time TCF came online for the public. I got added on awhile later alongside Unit One. If you mean as far back as the Terraria Online days that I don't know. I wasn't very active on Terraria Online. I was effectively a full lurker back then.

If you had to eat pizza for one dinner, what toppings would you put on it?

Just Extra Cheese and Onions. Those are the only things I like to have on my pizzas. Nope I will not have sausage or pepperoni!

What game do you have the most hours on?

Going just by Steam hours, Warframe is currently my most played game on Steam at 2,624 hours as of this post.

I wouldn't know how many hours I've spent on other games outside of Steam and GOG. Most big games I get around 100-200 hours of playtime overall. Mostly for JRPGs.

If I take my GOG hours into account as well, Terraria is actually my most played game of all time. With 492 hours (GOG) + 2,472 (Steam) I have 2,964 hours invested in Terraria as a whole. :dryadsmile:

The numbers for both games will still go up overtime naturally.

do you play terraria, and if so, what is your favorite class

but, if not, what do you think it would be

(btw I did not read the post above this until 4 minutes after I made this message

do you play terraria, and if so, what is your favorite class

I'd say Melee. In most playthroughs I always tend to have a sword or Boomerang/Chakrum in my hotbar. Having something that doesn't cost ammo or mana and can be used on the fly gives me comfort. I enjoy many of the different swords such as Frostbrand and the Night's Edge. With Journey's end I also love how Flails work now. They are a lot better with the swinging mechanic.

Which do you think is more fun: Mage or Ranged? I personally prefer mage.

Tough choice. In recent playthroughs I've had a tendency towards ranged weapons. Especially in Hardmode when the Endless Quiver & Musket Pouch become available to obtain. From there no more need to worry about ammo. I'll usually make Cursed/Ichor arrows for boss battles, but other than that, I use the endless ammo items.

I do like Mage as well, managing Mana is a little more tricky, but it is a powerful class for when mana is managed well. The Hardmode Dungeon feels like it was made for the full potential of the Mage class.

I'd say Melee. In most playthroughs I always tend to have a sword or Boomerang/Chakrum in my hotbar. Having something that doesn't cost ammo or mana and can be used on the fly gives me comfort. I enjoy many of the different swords such as Frostbrand and the Night's Edge. With Journey's end I also love how Flails work now. They are a lot better with the swinging mechanic.
I love melee too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom