Ask the Glitch Company

GlitchCo

Spazmatism
Heya there!
I've been lurking around in this forum for quite a while now, yet it never occured to me until now:

Why not let people ask questions about me?

So yeah, ask away. I'll answer honest and as far as I can :)

The only rules are the regular rules of this social forum.

Okay. Is Roy your boy? Is your man Mega Man?

Roy's not my boy...WE LIKE IKE. And Mega Man is cool, but not my kind of style since he's too reflectable.

Hello! Why the name GlitchCo?

Is anything in your line of sight on fire?

GlitchCo...I once received a Minecraft account with that name from a friend, and I like the name, so I kept it.
And right now nothing's on fire...except if you count my lava lamp in.

Roy's not my boy...WE LIKE IKE. And Mega Man is cool, but not my kind of style since he's too reflectable.

GlitchCo...I once received a Minecraft account with that name from a friend, and I like the name, so I kept it.

Lava lamps count.

Also, Roy = Best smash character ever made. (assuming you're talking about fire emblem roy and not bowser junior roy.)

I Like Ike, but Link is... Ink? I got nothing, but Link is better than Ike.

Question: Cake?

I SEE YOU CREATED A NEW AMA THREAD

Would you rather have a mustache that talks on it's own accord or butthair that makes fart noises 24/7

Would you rather have ear hair that makes annoying noises all day all week or nosehair that smells of death and worse

if you could add or improve anything to your body(extra limbs, faster/stronger muscles) what would it be and why?

How would you imagine your life to be if you had tastebuds in your butthole?

if you could bring the things you draw to life, what would you draw and why?

if you could have any super power, what would you do with them?

Vampires or werewolves?

Dogs or cats?

Would you like to see a Shrek vanity in Terraria?

If you encountered a walking, talking banana down the street, how would you call your new bestest friend?

If you rolled up inside a pizza to become a human pizza burrito, would you be a happy human pizza burrito?

Do you like pizza?

If you could take the place of an inanimate object of choice, becoming able to decide when you'd open/close (in case of a door) , what would you be and why?

If you woke up one day and found yourself having entered another reality; where everything is completely different, however with the same people in it, where they have no knowledge of previous reality, while you do.. What would you do?

If you had to pick 1 youtube song video to be your theme, what video would it be?

If you had a small portal you could reach into that enabled you to retrieve any object fitting through it, both fictional and real, what would you take and why? (imagine the portal-hole to be the size of a missing brick in a brick wall)

What would you have if you gained the powers and abilities from the last character you played as?

if you could have any mythical creature (dragons and :red:) as a pet as loyal and peaceful as a dog, what would it be and why?

So, are there any games you like besides Terraria?

This list would grow too large if I list all of them... I'll just take some.

Lessee here...
The Kingdom Hearts series, of course.
The Persona games... only got 3 Portable and Q so far though.
Disgaea, and every other game from Nippon Ichi Software.
Also the Compile Heart games, like Hyperdimension Neptunia.
Fire Emblem, Dark Souls, Silent Hill...and a whole lot more.

I Like Ike, but Link is... Ink? I got nothing, but Link is better than Ike.

Question: Cake?

Link is quite balanced, but I like Ikes damage output and still quite fast movement for this level of damage.

Also the cake is a lie.

I SEE YOU CREATED A NEW AMA THREAD

-Gotta snip that question list, mate >.<-

1. My good sir, I would prefer a talking mustache, of course.

2. That's a weird question, but I'll go with nosehair.

3. I would most likely add a third arm. You can never have too many of them to punch people.

4. I...uh. I never even thought about that. No idea.

5. I would probably draw a sword. I like swordz.

6. Super powers...prolly time-space travel, to fix grave mistakes I and other people do.

7. Blud. Skrubpires, man.

8. Love meh some fluffy cats.

9. Rather not. Shrek is cool and all...but there are limits.

10. Ringring. RING RING RING RING...BANANAPHONE

11. Of course I'd be happy. Who wouldn't like to be a pizza burrito?

12. Sure do! Pizza Hawaii the most.

13. I'd go with a tennis ball thrower. High speed balls in your face, WOOOOO!

14. Call the Organization to find a way to my own reality. El Psy Kongroo.

16. A sword. Plain black longsword. Because sword.

17. I'd be able to turn into a powerful console god with magyx and fighting capabilities to the max to win the Console War.

18. Pet Dragon, brah. Because dragons are awesome. Also who wouldn't like to fly on one?

Have you ever played as a robot knight in that game which is kinda like Terraria but in space and in beta?

If you talk about Starbound, I always play Glitch.
If you talk about Edge of Space, no, I just played as a plain human there.

Dark Souls
For some reason I don't find too many people on these forums that even mention PLAYING Dark Souls. (I like Dark Souls, though I'm still THINKING about killing Quelaag the Chaos Witch, though I never get around to it. :sigh: )
Anyway...
Lessee here...
The Kingdom Hearts series, of course.
The Persona games... only got 3 Portable and Q so far though.
Disgaea, and every other game from Nippon Ichi Software.
Also the Compile Heart games, like Hyperdimension Neptunia.
Fire Emblem, Dark Souls, Silent Hill...and a whole lot more.
Can you number these games based on your opinion of them?(1 being your favorite, 2 being your second favorite, 3 being your third favorite, etc)

Can you number these games based on your opinion of them?(1 being your favorite, 2 being your second favorite, 3 being your third favorite, etc)

Of course, though it is really hard.

1: Without a doubt Kingdom Hearts.
2: Is shared by Persona 3/Q and Dark Souls(after playing through the game once, I really felt like it was WORTH it.)
3: The Smash Bros games. Brawl is my favorite, but I play a lot of Sm4sh 3DS.
4: Terraria. Had to appear somewhere, no?
5: Compile Heart games. Hilarious to the max. Also who needs a fourth wall? :p
Also 5: NIS games. Hilarious and challenging at the same time, mostly. Compile Heart and NIS share their spot on my list.
6: Fire Emblem Awakening. Although it spawned a ton of waifu hell in the net, the game itself is actually good.
7: Final Fantasy. I like 6 the most.
8: Devil May Cry, most favorite one 3.
9: Silent Hill, the first one being the most immersive.
10: Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker. I think of this part as the best one actually.

But all of this is just my opinion. As asked for. :D

P.S: This list changes rapidly and quite often in my head, but the first spot is always KH.

Back
Top Bottom