Bad Translator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, it's back. New URL:http://ackuna.com/pages/badtranslator

Original text:

"Hey, Bad Translator, you're back. You know, we had some fun times in the past, and hopefully we can have some more. The question is though: Are you just as whacky as before?"

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"Oh, it's a bad translation. It is correct that you know will be like, ferħ, in the past, happiness and hope. Question: Why? "

Yep, it's back.

Original: "I'm trying to kill the moon lord in terraria, any tips?"
Badly translated: ""I want to kill God a couple of months, and endorses the recommendations?"
...What..?

Original text:

"So today i was fighting sans needless to say i got dunked on pretty Dang hard"

"Today, I'll try, of course, very difficult to choose"

Original text:

"I need to kill the Lunatic Cultst without dying, any suggestions?"

"Crazy day all the holy sea, so I can't kill you, what would you do? "

Original text:

"I love Super Smash Bros! Everything about it is so cool, like the game mechanics, the characters, and the stages! The community is fantastic, too! They're so nice! ...most of the time. The DLC was a neat idea, too. My main is Jigglypuff. Who's yours?"

...2 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

"I love Wonderful Violence Bros! Everything about it is so dispassionately, like the match mechanics, the natures, and the stadiums! The society is wonderful, also! They are so genial! ...Most or the time. The DLC a genteel notion was, also. My main Jigglypuff is. That yours? "

If that was only two translations, I'm scared to find out what would have happened at 10, it's maximum.

Edit: I found out.

Original text:

"I love Super Smash Bros! Everything about it is so cool, like the game mechanics, the characters, and the stages! The community is fantastic, too! They're so nice! ...most of the time. The DLC was a neat idea, too. My main is Jigglypuff. Who's yours?"

...10 translations later, TransPerfect gives us:

"Hayret Bros! Mcanique natur aamalar handmade Socit Tambm! Voc pikne cinturn! ...Najviksha cz DLC wyjzycza ungefhr Iindeki idia hfliche yak Mj Vtre? "

Transperfect isn't so perfect, apparently.

Last edited:
"I need some milk to give to my mom and to sell."

""
What is wrong with you, Yandex.

Before: Potatoes are full of starch. Starch has the same first three letters as iron man's real last name. IRON MAN IS POTATO CONFIRMED

After: " "

Original text:

"You can use your pickaxe to dig through Dirt, and your axe to chop down trees. Just place your cursor over the tile and click!"

"Unsuported file type"

Guide's quote now:

"You can use your pickaxe to dig through Dirt, and your axe to chop down trees. Just place your cursor over the tile and click!"

Guide's quote in the next update:

"You may choose the hammer and pieces of wood in the place where you want to start at that time is to me!"

It looks like the hammer will get a change in 1.3.1 guys.

Original text:

"I am your master, bow down to me!"

...33 translations later, Yandex gives us:

"..."

Trying to test me? The one and only sword that can defeat Cthulhu? YANDEX SHALL GO DOWN!
Whelp. I am good.

Original text:

"Spazmatism becomes a mechanical mouth. It chases the player, charging with greater speed and range, and periodically spews streams of Cursed Flames from its mouth in a manner similar to the Flamethrower. The flames can inflict the Cursed Inferno debuff and deal high damage."

"Spazmatism becomes a mechanical estuary. It hunts the player, racks with groere velocity and scope, and periodically spews streams of Cursed Vlammen from his estuary in a way even to the Flamethrower. The vlammen may the Cursed Inferno debuff put on and parts high harm. "

Forget Yandex. TransPerfect works all the time and has good results, just make sure to set the number of translations to 2 or 5 so all the words don't come up foreign.

Last edited:
Original text:

"A lot of people think that Minecraft is better then Terraria and vice-versa. We all have our opinions, we can't agree on everything. Its okay to argue."

"Many people believe since Minecraft then is better Terraria, and turned back. We all have our opinions, knnen we us not on everything some. His/its consent, to fight about itself. "
Interesting.

Original text:

"Skeletron Prime is a Hardmode Mechanical Boss which is essentially a harder version of Skeletron. It is summoned with the Mechanical Skull at night. Players have until dawn to defeat it. Skeletron Prime can also randomly spawn at dusk in Hardmode if it has not yet been defeated, in this case signaling its approach via the chat message, "You feel the air getting colder around you" or "The air is getting colder around you"."

"Skeletron Prime is a Hardmode Mechanical Boss which is essential a hardere version of Skeletron. It is shouted with the Mechanical Skull on the evening. Players have till daybreak ought to defeat to. Skeletron Prime can also arbitrary spawn on the dusk in Hardmode if it is not beaten, in this case signalling his approximation via the chat message, yourselves feel the air getting more frigid around your or The air arrives more frigid around your. "

So sophisticated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom