Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
DARN IT IT'D BE THE PERFECT JOB I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH IT'D DELAY MY MUSICIAN CAREER I NEED THIS JOB

Ah well. Can't wait for 1.3.1!
Well, when I wanted to become a Beta Tester for the first time, I was like 14-15. So I know well how it feels to be unable to. Though in all those years I was trying to find countless amounts of errors in various games, I even did lots of videos ( a few hundreds of GB while using Bandicam, that decreases file size tremendously ) which lie somewhere on my old PC's HDD.

Well, when I wanted to become a Beta Tester for the first time, I was like 14-15. So I know well how it feels to be unable to. Though in all those years I was trying to find countless amounts of errors in various games, I even did lots of videos ( a few hundreds of GB while using Bandicam, that decreases file size tremendously ) which lie somewhere on my old PC's HDD.
Same. Except when I wanted to be a beta tester I was eight. It was my dream job. Now I can't decide if my dream job is still beta testing, or becoming a musician...which I kinda already am, but I think you know what I mean. :p

Same. Except when I wanted to be a beta tester I was eight. It was my dream job. Now I can't decide if my dream job is still beta testing, or becoming a musician...which I kinda already am, but I think you know what I mean. :p
Well, the correct phrase is "professional musician". And I started looking into finding game errors seriously later, though I did some of it far earlier.

Well i'm 16+;
I have a great knowledge about the game;
I have a pc and over 1600 hours of terraria;
I'm dedicated to search bugs, record feedback and A LOT OF TIME for tests.

It's quite funny that my Steam hours are much lower than I actually put into this game. I used to have a borrowed account ( that was later banned, not of my fault of course ) on which I spent a few hundred of hours. Then GOG and after 1.3 - Steam version. My knowledge on Terraria is pretty wide, as I tend to gather it in case of any game.

I litterly have nothing but time

sign me up please
I'm a bit iffy on mechanics but i think ive played a fair amount and would like to play more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom