Official Beta Testers Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you can 'accidentally' spoil something. You really have to be intentionally and highly descriptive to spoil stuff like Terraria content during normal conversations.
You'd be surprised, actually. Even just hinting at something, without even noticing you did so, can get the speculation train on a roll.

Sure, it's just speculation, but it's (possibly) educated speculation.

My mind is a locked chest of secrets. It looks like every friend of mine likes to tell me at least one secret each. Of course I never told anyone what they said. Though some of them tell some of the most impressive secrets... Like, one of my forum friends gave me a list of persons he would kill if he could "Death Note" em.

You'd be surprised, actually. Even just hinting at something, without even noticing you did so, can get the speculation train on a roll.

Sure, it's just speculation, but it's (possibly) educated speculation.

Still, I really fail to see how you can subconsciously hint at new content.

I'm not sure that's a very good example.

Something like "Didn't you know they fixed Shroomite armour to...ohhh, wait a minute" is more accurate.

While I do qualify for all of the requirements and have prior tester experience (not on terriaria mind you) I will pass on this, best of luck to the applicants.

I'm not sure that's a very good example.

Something like "Didn't you know they fixed Shroomite armour to...ohhh, wait a minute" is more accurate.

The difference being that there are no verbal slip-ups in forum posts, because you review anything you post before you post it.

Time limit: I do not know that one was even set internally - but it certainly would not be something like one day.

As long as you would be 16 (and with parental permission) at the time of the signing of the NDA, that should probably work. ;)

As Cenx noted, things start with 1.3.1 and go from there - assuming everything goes well, who knows what else you could be involved in that takes place at the top secret underground labs of Re-Logic. :eek:

@Cenx can maybe shed light where I cannot...and correct me if I am in error. :)

As Cenx noted, things start with 1.3.1 and go from there - assuming everything goes well, who knows what else you could be involved in that takes place at the top secret underground labs of Re-Logic. :eek:

No, I'm not refilling your brewery.

The difference being that there are no verbal slip-ups in forum posts, because you review anything you post before you post it.

Except there is a strong presence of streaming in TCF, where both vocals and rushed text can slip.

I think freezing works better. That way, you're stopping it as opposed to just blocking it.

Don't worry about all the rest of that part of the brain, all useless tidbits.

Application sent. Good luck to everyone else who tries. Dunno if 600+ hours of playing is a good sign though...

The NDA is not to ever be taken lightly, there are a lot of things it covers that you probably wouldn't even think of. I advise any accepted testers to ask the team in-depth about this. Even I have slightly tripped up on it in the past, to my eternal shame.

The NDA is not to ever be taken lightly, there are a lot of things it covers that you probably wouldn't even think of. I advise any accepted testers to ask the team in-depth about this. Even I have slightly tripped up on it in the past, to my eternal shame.
It kind of an agreement, which means it has rules and responsibilities. If you break the rules, be ready to face the consequences... That's why i try to read most of the important agreements i click on (not to mention read if it's on paper).

I can 100% confirm this, Deva is still shamed about it every day on the hour.

Seriously though, the NDA is no joke and I would recommend reading it in full a couple of times before signing it to any that get that far.

Hmmm... beta testing for one of my best games... As much as i sometimes slip up also, i'd do my real best not to. Reading NDA fully is definitely the first important step.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom