OOC Black, Tainted Calamity (OOC Thread)

HOLD UP
IM GONNA DO SOMETHING
ok... Yharim in this RP is a good guy, I don’t mean like a “wolf in sheep’s clothing” kinda thing.
Because the phantoms are bad guys

HOLD UP
IM GONNA DO SOMETHING
ok... Yharim in this RP is a good guy, I don’t mean like a “wolf in sheep’s clothing” kinda thing.
Because the phantoms are bad guys
(But wouldn't that contradict all of his lore in the game? It doesn't really make sense...)

Well, for the apparent Yharim being good apparently, it's more of a fight of evil against evil. Of course, the Phantoms have made a pact with Draedon, to which they will uphold. So bit of a little awkward thing right now.

Well, for the apparent Yharim being good apparently, it's more of a fight of evil against evil. Of course, the Phantoms have made a pact with Draedon, to which they will uphold. So bit of a little awkward thing right now.
(Yup! Like I said, tho, Draedon would totally be executed for treason for working with le Phantoms...)

Fact is, Phantoms don't even seem to be a complete faction, and as seen by Yharim's 'I have better things to do', he seems to don't care for that.

Fact is, Phantoms don't even seem to be a complete faction, and as seen by Yharim's 'I have better things to do', he seems to don't care for that.
Yharim could probably wipe them off the face of the planet easily. I don't mean killing them, just banishing them, until they get strong enough. They're too weak to beat him RN

Banishing them is impossible, as they aren't spirits to chain, they are desires that can manifest anywhere at any time that have fallen to deep despair.

Banishing them is impossible, as they aren't spirits to chain, they are desires that can manifest anywhere at any time that have fallen to deep despair.
Are the Phantoms some sort of gods? Are they more powerful then gods? Because Yharim can defeat gods. He can butcher the DEVOURER OF GODS. Unless the Phantoms are more powerful than gods, they stand no chance. Maybe they'd survive, but they couldn't stand a chance against Yharim without Draedon's help. Draedon wants Yharim dead [Unknown to everyone IC], so he's majorly buffing the Phantoms with OP weaponry and armor.

So I agree, they can't be banished, but they can't beat Yharim, either. Good thing they're working with Draedon! :p

I have a secret.

Simply put, Phantoms have achieved powers beyond godhood before, especially in Amos Viren, through various means. If you want to know, I will merely give you one hint: 'Bolas'.

Plus, consider the fact they can amplify abilities depending on certain characters, i.e. bad karma to good karma characters, strong to weak for your ratios and stuff, they can easily scale to a match to Yharim, to which I have mentioned when we were in the world ending portion of this RP.

I have a secret.

Simply put, Phantoms have achieved powers beyond godhood before, especially in Amos Viren, through various means. If you want to know, I will merely give you one hint: 'Bolas'.

Plus, consider the fact they can amplify abilities depending on certain characters, i.e. bad karma to good karma characters, strong to weak for your ratios and stuff, they can easily scale to a match to Yharim, to which I have mentioned when we were in the world ending portion of this RP.
Hehe, with Draedon's help, they'll become gods in no time! YHARIM WILL (Maybe) FALL. Muahahahaha!!! (Of course, as a double agent, Draedon still has to "Help" Yharim...)

And with the Phantom's help, Draedon will create an artifical god! (His new master plan.)

Back
Top Bottom