Pixel Art Brutallama's Brutal Pixels

as the wind blows you hear two words....... t h o r i u m m o d....... s o o n
Ooooooooo... me play thorium mod, I get EPIC items, me be best in world!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1420495672][/DOUBLEPOST]Me still not know why you not hired by red, me also know no proper grammar.

You know what would be cool Space Ninja armor in terraria. Credit to trintonthorn who doesn't exist yet... or does he!?!!??

I finally finished one of my big projects! :D
Skeletron Head-Updated.png

Skeletron needed a face-lift, so, I helped him out :cool:

Hi,
May i use some of your sprites in a mod in making? You will get credit. Also this is not me requesting new sprites just permission to use yours.

Frost staff, Unholy Tridant, Needle Burst, Tridant, and Magic dagger. Is it unholy or cursed Tridant I never can tell, it sucks so bad in game so I never use it.:(

Last edited:
That magic dagger looks awesome, you could use the same design for a re-made throwing knife.
[DOUBLEPOST=1420561213][/DOUBLEPOST]May I suggest the magic dagger be notched though, that would be a nice touch.

As a matter of fact yes :happy: they are supposed to be re-skins for the current ones, but they are part of a project I'm putting together of public use sprites
thanks! i was going to add phasecleavers in my mod but i didn't because the sprites i had weren't good enough... coincidence? I. THINK. NOT.

Brutallama you work for terraria? your work it's amazing, I really want to see your armours and weapons in the 1.3 version

Back
Top Bottom