tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
New version is out with some tweaks and a ton of new weapons!

V1.1.5.093:
  1. Added 20 new weapons.
  2. Modified Yharon and Hive Mind Phase 2 AIs a bit.
  3. Balanced some weapons.
  4. Changed many crafting recipes to make more sense.
  5. Changed a few sprites to look better.

New version is out with some tweaks and a ton of new weapons!

V1.1.5.093:
  1. Added 20 new weapons.
  2. Modified Yharon and Hive Mind Phase 2 AIs a bit.
  3. Balanced some weapons.
  4. Changed many crafting recipes to make more sense.
  5. Changed a few sprites to look better.

20 new weapons? I guess I will have to find out what they are in my next tModLoader playthrough, cause with moon lord down I am done with that one for now. :p

Hey drew, what's your favourite weapon in the mod?

I'm going to pick my favorite from each damage type if that's okay :p
  • Melee - Devastation (I love blowing things up and this was one of the most fun weapons to program. It can also inflict three different debuffs depending on which of the three projectiles hits the enemy. You can also kill yourself with it if you get unlucky with the explosions)
  • Ranged (Bow) - Flarewing Bow (Took a long time to program and turned out great)
  • Ranged (Gun) - Opal Striker (It's in the new update and I love it. Might need a nerf, but we'll see)
  • Magic - Elemental Ray (It's hilarious if used during the Solar Eclipse, drops the FPS into the single digits if a ton of enemies are on screen, and has freaking rainbow dusts)
  • Summon - Angry Chicken Staff (It's in the new update and it's hilarious to watch a big puffy chicken murder everything on screen)
  • Thrown - Triactis True Paladinian Mage Hammer of Might (It makes big explosions and it's huge)
Out of all of these Devastation wins as my favorite weapon in the mod so far :)

I havent finished the 4 class playthroughs so..no list for me yet
For melee its probably the Eradicator or the Tyrant Yharim Ultisword.

Hi, after this past weekend's fiasco I learned that in the future, to only update one mod at a time when I add new mods. I just updated your mod and my mob spawn is drastically reduced. Really reduced. I'm hoping it's just my imagination. It's not really going to be a problem with cheat sheet, but, It was strange to go into the ocean biome and not see a single mob. One slime here, one slime there in the forest. Nothing in the ice biome. Everything seems to be under ground, just under ground, though. I want to stress that I DID increase mob spawn before going underground, and when I came back up things were spawning in good numbers.

My favourite weapons in the mod :

1.Melee : Azathoth
Insanely powerful and reminiscent of the Berserker's Nightmare from the exxo Avalon mod
2.Ranged : Planetary Annihilation
Coolest bow ever.Period
3.Magic : Terra Ray
Really fun to use and looks really pretty
4Thrown : Triactis True Paladinian Mage Hammer of Might
Another fun weapon to use and an awesome remake of my favourite vanilla terraria weapon.

Altho by far, Planetary annihilation's my favourite out of them all.

Hi, after this past weekend's fiasco I learned that in the future, to only update one mod at a time when I add new mods. I just updated your mod and my mob spawn is drastically reduced. Really reduced. I'm hoping it's just my imagination. It's not really going to be a problem with cheat sheet, but, It was strange to go into the ocean biome and not see a single mob. One slime here, one slime there in the forest. Nothing in the ice biome. Everything seems to be under ground, just under ground, though. I want to stress that I DID increase mob spawn before going underground, and when I came back up things were spawning in good numbers.

Nothing within this mod modifies vanilla Terraria spawn rates, so it's definitely an issue related to another mod.

Insanely powerful and reminiscent of the Berserker's Nightmare from the exxo Avalon mod
Coolest bow ever.Period
Another fun weapon to use and an awesome remake of my favourite vanilla terraria weapon.

Yeah, all of those are awesome too. Planetary Annihilation just needs a better sprite, then I will consider it above the Flarewing Bow :p

Coolest bow ever.Period

Interesting. Everything was fine until I dowloaded your update. I did stress that I might have just had random bad luck. I can tell you that the newest mods are too much on 2x, so I might have just had REALLY bad luck.

Angry Chicken Staff plz nerf too op
No seriously, the mini-yharons shredded every Boss (expect for Yharon himself) to death!
The Scourge wasn't even spawning. :D
Also you added my idea (that with the green Background for Plaguebringer) ! Thanks! :D

Angry Chicken Staff plz nerf too op
No seriously, the mini-yharons shredded every Boss (expect for Yharon himself) to death!
The Scourge wasn't even spawning. :D
Also you added my idea (that with the green Background for Plaguebringer) ! Thanks! :D

Considering you have to beat a hellish boss to get it, nah. You also don't really have to use it if you think it's OP, I'm putting the Yharon weapons in just for fun.

Considering you have to beat a hellish boss to get it, nah. You also don't really have to use it if you think it's OP, I'm putting the Yharon weapons in just for fun.
Besides, Yharon is the HARDEST boss so far, so it makes sense that it shreds the others. I mean, so does the Star Wrath/Lunar Prism in Vanilla.

Back
Top Bottom