tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,172 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,460 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,591 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 439 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 373 6.2%

• Total voters
Gamma Fusillade sounds way cooler than Reactor Beam tbh. And the attack's more like a fusillade(a series of shots fired or missiles thrown all at the same time or in quick succession.) than a beam anyways. Other than that, what class of armour is the Ashmane one going to be?
Considering it involves Righteous hammers and Holy fire I wanted it to be a Paladin themed melee class, at the same time not want to exclude the other classes entirely.

Also resprited the armor
Ashmane_Armor.png

This mod is definitely The Best Mod(mine anyway). Especially with all this amazing stuff and constant expanding, so I wouldn't be surprised if many other people choose this mod over others.
[doublepost=1476565189,1476565079][/doublepost]
Considering it involves Righteous hammers and Holy fire I wanted it to be a Paladin themed melee class, at the same time not want to exclude the other classes entirely.

Also resprited the armor
View attachment 143973
Nice job with your work! :)
Keep it up!
Oops, I double posted(I think?).
[doublepost=1476565348][/doublepost]
Stop posting the same thing over and over again or I will personally add you to my ignore list. This is not a warning, just a notice that annoying everyone here is NOT the way to earn any form of attention/praise.
Am I on your ignore list? I hope not!

Putting some sprite work aside (not my rl work though) to make Calamity Biome mobs.

Scryllar (Rings).png
Inspired by Gigan from the Godzilla franchise, the Scylla is a Wraith-like enemy that lurks in the Calamity Biome.

Scyllar Reflect.png
Once one of its weakest inhabitants, it's now adapted to us, and can reflect the projectiles sent at it, giving the offender his own hell. His vulnerable scar lets true melee users and also summoners a chance to survive the scary scorn of the Scylla.

Attachments

• Scyllar Shield.png
    Scyllar Shield.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 149
  • cyclops v2.png
    cyclops v2.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 138
Putting some sprite work aside (not my rl work though) to make Calamity Biome mobs.

index.php
Inspired by Gigan from the Godzilla franchise, the Scylla is a Wraith-like enemy that lurks in the Calamity Biome.

index.php
Once one of its weakest inhabitants, it's now adapted to us, and can reflect the projectiles sent at it, giving the offender his own hell. His vulnerable scar lets true melee users and also summoners a chance to survive the scary scorn of the Scylla.
Sprite is nice, but the shield thing... Is not very appealing looking.
They only cast this for about 2 seconds (3 in Expert Mode) and it takes much longer for them to do it again. If you don't follow the "shoot everything at first sight" you're fine.
But everyone shoots everything at first sight!

Sprite is nice, but the shield thing... Is not very appealing looking.

But everyone shoots everything at first sight!

Forcefields in general were a bit tedious to sprite, and this once I just decided to put little detail at the edges and special sigils. They're there for a good reason.

In the game the shield would be transculent + glowing + rotating to make it cool.

Good news is others are spriting Calamity biome enemies.
Unfortunately work has made me too busy to do more spriting today, but sometime this week, I'll be spritesheeting a friendly NPC for another mod, and a caster enemy based on the Calamity Armor done earlier.

Back
Top Bottom