tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,175 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,468 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,595 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 439 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 376 6.2%

• Total voters
View attachment 144247
Scorpio Resprite
——————————————
View attachment 144248View attachment 144249 (sprite by TMRCView attachment 144250
Genisis
Damage:62
Knock back:Very Weak
Critical chance:14%
Use time:Insanely Fast
Mana:6
Sell:14gold8sliver
View attachment 144249 (Item Image)
View attachment 144257 (pro)
View attachment 144258 (wingman)(Damage:30)
View attachment 144256

【α Ray】
View attachment 144263
damage:148
mana:18(/s)

Recipe
Laser Machinegun + Bar of Life x 15 +Last Prism + Core of Calamity x 5 + Luminite Bars x 10
Crafting Station
Mythril Anvil/Orichalcum Anvil
I realy like this idea! I hope they will put it in the game! And also...nice scorpio resprite

Hey, the newest update is 1.1.5.094, right? Then why my version is "1.1.5.933"? What does that mean

Ah, sorry about that. I uploaded a bunch of tiny updates, the most current update is on the mod browser and should be 1.1.5.0942 (or 1.1.5.942 since the mod browser ignores zeros).

Enjoying the mod so far. But how does one get blighted gel?

Oh wow, it's the great Durrani that made that awesome beach sunset art for the spriting contest.

And yeah, @Terraking is correct :)

Hey :)
I have some lore for the Proferator and Hive Mind.

proferator:
After the Terrarian defeated the Brain of Cthulhu, the brain fell on the ground. The terrarian throught that everything was ok, and was going home.
But the brain was not dead. The brain pieces was living and wiggled out from the Brain, digging into the crimson depths. But the three worms were heavily damaged.
Later, Yharim found the three worms. He made them an offer - If they would work for him, they would give them new power to survive. Because the three had no choice, they accepted. All three were healed. Two of them were now dangerous - the one was filled with Ichor and the other one got Bloody Spikes. Now, they three are digging through the crimson again, searching creatures to kill.

Hive Mind:
Yharim found out that a giant mastermind was flying around in the crimson, called the Brain of Cthulhu. He was facinated from his power, and tried to make an clone of him. He then walked into the corruption, getting materials, as Shadow Scales, and the remainings of the eater of worlds. Then, he came back to his lair, to try it. The process was sucessful and he got a Purple, scaled brain. He commanded him - he should fly back into the Corruption and should take care of this biome. The Hive Mind is now ready for everything - even if it means that he would die.

Hey:),
i do really enjoy your mod it is just awesome and i cant wait to see more content. But there is one thing that is really annoying me. I enjoy playing the ranger class so i came to the point, where i finally crafted the Daedalus Emblem but then got to know that is kinda useless because i cant toggle the zooming option off, that it brings with it. You cant really click chests or interact with any other item because your screen jumps around like crazy. Therefore it is really annoying when equipped, what a ultimate acsessory is not supposed to be.
Please remove the stupid zoom entirely from the item or
Please add an option to disable this or
Please add an option that the screen does not shift around when the cursor is above an object you can interact with or
Please enable zooming only when you do hold a gun in your hand(what i do not really appretiate either but is much better than it is now)
Your Weihnaxman :)

Last edited:
Or (if you want to) you could just right click the accessory slot it is in so that it becomes vanity and therefore no added effect. I mean, just saying, trying to make a toggle button for a scoping effect seems kind of...redundant, since it would only seem to focus on one item (even though the devs had made changes to certain items, I already acknowledge that fact) having a minor change. Other items have received major changes through nerfs, but toggling...IDK. Up to the devs really. Also, not sure if we should disturb the devs right now. They're currently making a biome, which might be the biggest thing in this mod.

Hey:),
i do really enjoy your mod it is just awesome and i cant wait to see more content. But there is one thing that is really annoying me. I enjoy playing the ranger class so i came to the point, where i finally crafted the Daedalus Emblem but then got to know that is kinda useless because i cant toggle the zooming option off, that it brings with it. You cant really click chests or interact with any other item because your screen jumps around like crazy. Therefore it is really annoying when equipped, what a ultimate acsessory is not supposed to be.
Please remove the stupid zoom entirely from the item or
Please add an option to disable this or
Please add an option that the screen does not shift around when the cursor is above an object you can interact with or
Please enable zooming only when you do hold a gun in your hand(what i do not really appretiate either but is much better than it is now)
Your Weihnaxman :)

Honestly thats one of the most obnoxious and not helpful ideas i've heard. Just unequip it if you arent in a boss fight? Like thats one of the most useless ideas i've heard.

Now that I think about it Drew, it's been a while since we got a spoiler on the upcoming bosses. (e.g Providence, Andromeda, especially Alpha and Omega) If you're fine with it, can you give us a hint at what's up to come on the new bosses?

Was doing a ranger playthrough and checking out the weapon progression I needed to do..
Petition to make a fusion of Megafleet, Elemental Eruption, Planetary Annihilation, and the Monsoon.
I don't want to imagine this destruction, but I want to as well.

Now that I think about it Drew, it's been a while since we got a spoiler on the upcoming bosses. (e.g Providence, Andromeda, especially Alpha and Omega) If you're fine with it, can you give us a hint at what's up to come on the new bosses?
Did somebody say...Spoiler?
5e96081f-2426-4f85-9990-f984113cb397
Xvh8ya8.png

Back
Top Bottom