tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
The reason Yharon's sprite hasnt been updated yet is because the entire updated sprite sheet's not fully updated yet.
There's a large backlog of animated items that havent been updated yet, either. Reason the baby yharon sprite was implemented was because it was updated by vlad some time ago.

I'm going to assume that the full sprite for the new Yharon may be released during the upcoming update, but since it's a rather large one, (Dear Lord! A biome? Awesome!) I'd rather not try to ask about release dates.

The new update will theoretically be out tomorrow if I have time. And as @Ziggums said there is a rather large backlog of things, and he's animating most if not all of it. I would rather he do what he wants because this is a mod and nobody is getting paid to do anything. Plus, if he sprites what he wants the quality is usually much better.

All I need to make now are 2 accessories and 2 more weapons.

The new update will theoretically be out tomorrow if I have time.

Spittake.gif

I know it says theoretically but I'm still excited. :D

Welp, didn't think it would be possible but here is an accessory from the depths of hell:
deathlol.jpg

The other Breaker accessory will be in later too, and will add more hilarity if you wish to experience it.

1 more accessory and 2 more weapons to go.

Resprites

Lunarian Bow---> Unworldly Bow
Astreal_Defeat.png

A little something i wanted to say.
Spawned in the heart of the universe its a not just a weapon but a instrument of creation. This incorporeal bow is made up of incomprehensible matter, this sentient bow chooses it master in search to continue universal order.
- When this bow hits a enemy it fabricates 2-4 Unworldly arrows to barrage the enemy dealing 25% of the original damage.

Abyssal Tome
Abyssal_Tome.png

Flood Tide
Floodtide.png

Back
Top Bottom