tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
The Slime god seems unkillable in Multiplayer since it seems to summon an untargetable extra crimson / corruption slime god at a certain point, thus never removing the invulnerability of the Actual Slime god.

The Leviathan should be renamed to.. "Don't stop staring at your minimap!'

The pattern was pretty easy to figure out, afterwards the battle can be reliably won 100% of the time even with subpar gear. I like that. Well done.

One thing that might be a nice touch.. can you make the lure glow? I mean.. the Leviathan WANTS you to go after the lure.. that's the point.. so I think by making it glow and standing out, it would help to enhance the experience.

EDIT: Oh, well I'm just silly then. Apparently it DOES glow.. very faintly, but it does. I'd increase the brightness personally.

Last edited:
The sound the Siren's Song makes is so.. heavenly and wonderful. I could listen to it all day....

@MountainDrew Maybe you already know but I've encountered a bug with the Goliath Plaguebringer. It went to do it's huge missile spray attack.. the only problem is, it flew into outer space. I didn't have a Grav. Potion on me to check if it was still in the sky, but it was continuing to pelt me with the missile attack and my Heavenly Tears were going skyward as if something was there to attack.

I ended up having to teleport back to base, where I got hit by one last missile attack before it seemed to despawn.

Tried for a while just now to replicate this with the current goliath and no luck. No idea why it's happening to you.

The Slime god seems unkillable in Multiplayer since it seems to summon an untargetable extra crimson / corruption slime god at a certain point, thus never removing the invulnerability of the Actual Slime god.

Never had this happen and I've fought the slime god in multiplayer numerous times.

Tried for a while just now to replicate this with the current goliath and no luck. No idea why it's happening to you.

That's fine. It only happened once out of 10 or so times that I fought it. Probably had something to do with me flying too high right out of the jungle JUST at the moment that it was about to go do the nuclear spray attack. Might have caused an AI bug that made the Goliath fly too high or something.

@MountainDrew One more thing, not sure if you thought about this or not, but I would suggest either despawning or making the Leviathan lure invincible while Duke Fishron is active. I understand the idea of adding some risk to exploration, but Fishron is hectic enough and you shouldn't be forced to not use a certain type of weapon (homing weapons or summons, specifically), just because of the threat of spawning an additional boss.

nZ2uK0N.png
is that providence ??

That looks like a dog from hell.

Statis is the little one, while the other one is Braelor, mutating to an monster after Yharim cursed him.
Maybe.

Some stuff about that Sandstorm boss I've been spriting, which you should only expect to come sometime after Providence is finished.

View attachment 153266 Summoning item for the boss, a Canopic Jar.

Minions that spawn from the boss:
View attachment 153268 Sand Wisps: Miniature Sand Elementals that primarily charge at you, and occasionally throw mini-tornadoes. Can inflicted the Withered debuff along with the first 2 boss phases' attacks.

View attachment 153270 "My blood! H-he dried out all my blood!"
Withered: Lowers attack speed, and HP/Mana regen.

View attachment 153269
Ammit's Skull: A giant floating skull that revolves around and sends a ball of sand breath at you, for slowing you in Phase 2. Completely invincible until the boss is defeated. Expert-only enemy.

View attachment 153267
Berserker Locusts: These appear in large groups in the final phase of the desert boss. Their role would spoil a lot about this phase.

All sprites of each phase are technically finished excluding boss projectiles, but this won't be added anytime soon, and animating sprites is a far different type of work.
More Sandstorm Ideas yay :)

So I just downloaded this mod with Thorium in 1.3.4 and booted up multiplayer with my friend. The first thing we noticed is that this mod's items are completely different to us. The pink sludge that I gave him are developer wings, thunderbird staff became a fireball shooting volcanoes, Desert Scourge's bow became an endgame weapon. Is there any fix to this? Does the mod conflict with Thorium? (We first had ImkSushi installed too, but since it made it extremely laggy, we deleted it immediately). I'll also added a picture of this bug.
kk5NSiW.jpg

So I just downloaded this mod with Thorium in 1.3.4 and booted up multiplayer with my friend. The first thing we noticed is that this mod's items are completely different to us. The pink sludge that I gave him are developer wings, thunderbird staff became a fireball shooting volcanoes, Desert Scourge's bow became an endgame weapon. Is there any fix to this? Does the mod conflict with Thorium? (We first had ImkSushi installed too, but since it made it extremely laggy, we deleted it immediately). I'll also added a picture of this bug.
kk5NSiW.jpg
This sounds like an ID desync. I'd recommend reinstalling Terraria, TML and all your mods. Also make sure you're both on the same TML version (Should be 0.9.1.0) and the same mod versions.

kk5NSiW.jpg
It's probably a glitch with one of the mods. Keep in mind that MountainDrew mentioned that this mod did not have multiplayer in mind with infrequent and annoying bugs.

It's probably a glitch with one of the mods. Keep in mind that MountainDrew mentioned that this mod did not have multiplayer in mind with infrequent and annoying bugs.
If I know correctly DivermanSam is trying and was fixing multiplayer bugs. It maybe isn't other Mod's fault.

Back
Top Bottom