tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,453 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,588 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Entropy's vigil causes an issue in multiplayer, causing everyone to have a constantly degrading update delay, no matter how close or how far they are from the summons/summoner.

We did some documentation on our server and found that without any Entropy's vigil summons most of the players on the server would average around 10ms for the update delay all around. Despite being a whole medium map distance away (so I doubt it's got anything to do with the render or particles) from the summoner, spawning 9 summons from Entropy's vigil (and Entropy's vigil only) caused the update to rise up to 19ms~20ms. I'd assume this is an unintended glitch or issue as none of the other twin-like summons do this kind of behavior.

I love how a majority of you have no faith in me replicating the same hype as the Last Battle mix. I'm stating here and now: If I did it before, I can do it again. There's absolutely nothing to be afraid about.

I have faith. :<
One of my friends is a complete nut for your music, it's what's got him interested in the mod in the first place.

Yeah, I did that for a reason. People like to abuse the magic mirror for some reason when most of these bosses do not require such tactics to defeat them. They're not really that hard, just stay inside their respective biomes/ranges and it's very unlikely that they'll leave while off screen.

Also, new Statigel Armor sprite to satiate the person that made another plagiarism claim. I know @Svante has already posted this but I wanted to put emphasis on it:
View attachment 162566

If anyone is wondering where I've been, don't worry, I'm still working on this, I'm just really tired of the forums and all the shenanigans that have been going on as of late. Don't be surprised if I only comment here once a month or something.
Commenting once a month or something is my job! But seriously don't stress about things. Life is great as is.

Alright everybody, I've played terraria on Mobile, and xbox 360. I am new to the PC community and i'm trying to install calamity mod right? I get into the game everything is running smoothly, and when i try to save and exit it throws me right back into the game. And sort of help would be fantastic!

Thanks- Darkness

Alright everybody, I've played terraria on Mobile, and xbox 360. I am new to the PC community and i'm trying to install calamity mod right? I get into the game everything is running smoothly, and when i try to save and exit it throws me right back into the game. And sort of help would be fantastic!

Thanks- Darkness
Hmmmmmmm, I've not encountered this particular bug before, would you mind elaborating a little more

Thanks- Darkness

okay so i'm no the greatest tech guy around so i watched many of Pedguin's videos for a basis. i uploaded calamity mod within the game. all of my files seem to be intact, and I've even created an entirely new folder within the "Program Files (x86)". Once i created my new world i chopped a few trees and tries to Save & Exit as a kind of test. It dose not work. when i cick the save and exit, it puts me back as if i hit esc. and just now testing again, i cannot get into my Achivements, video etc.

okay so i'm no the greatest tech guy around so i watched many of Pedguin's videos for a basis. i uploaded calamity mod within the game. all of my files seem to be intact, and I've even created an entirely new folder within the "Program Files (x86)". Once i created my new world i chopped a few trees and tries to Save & Exit as a kind of test. It dose not work. when i cick the save and exit, it puts me back as if i hit esc. and just now testing again, i cannot get into my Achivements, video etc.
Why did you create a new folder, why not just use the one inside of the documents folder...(If its the My Games folder you are talking about)
Edit: I think its more likely that somethings going on with your installation of the calamity mod as it seems highly unlikely this is a content/In-game related problem.

Why did you create a new folder, why not just use the one inside of the documents folder...(If its the My Games folder you are talking about)
i wanted a back up, i watched a video ages ago saying that it is fine, i run the game from within libraries.

Update- Videos does work, achievements and controls do not work. and i believe that i does save, but does not exit

bug:
sun spirit attacks bunnies. well for some people its not a problem but i like bunnies...
rest in peices bunnies

I wanted a back up, i watched a video ages ago saying that it is fine, i run the game from within libraries.

Update- Videos does work, achievements and controls do not work. and i believe that i does save, but does not exit
Hmmmm I see, this may seem a silly question but are you sure you've installed tmodloader correctly and that calamity mod is even loaded if it is, then all that I can do otherwise is to try and duplicate your situation onto myself and see if I can find any fix, but sorry other than that I don't think I can do anything else
bug:
sun spirit attacks bunnies. well for some people its not a problem but i like bunnies...
rest in peices bunnies
Ummm, poor bunnys, lol literally rest in pieces:p

Edit: I think its more likely that somethings going on with your installation of the calamity mod as it seems highly unlikely this is a content/In-game related problem.
Do you recommend that i just try and delete and re-install, maybe do it from the original game?

Hmmmm I see, this may seem a silly question but are you sure you've installed tmodloader correctly and that calamity mod is even loaded if it is, then all that I can do otherwise is to try and duplicate your situation onto myself and see if I can find any fix, but sorry other than that I don't think I can do anything else

I've just put tmodloader into the other folder, and as i loaded the game, Terraria found Calamity mod within my OS and then enabled the mod. and wala, same issue

You've messed up your quote a little, also so enabling calamity mod makes it so you can exit the game and some other things aren't working. I've tried to recreate the issue but I haven't been able to find what you are talking about and as far as I'm concerned it works fine still so I don't know if I can help you any further, I think your better off asking the devs or someone else with more experience than myself, sorry:(

MY GUY! i did it. I think the problem was that the specific world was bugged or something not 100% sure. But it is currently working, and i'm looking forward to this mod!
Well that's great news! I'm sorry I wasn't able to help as much as I wanted to but yeah...Enjoy the mod and hope that [problems like this don't surface again!;)

Back
Top Bottom