tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
If you were asking how to install tMod then go to their thread, not here. The installation guide for the Calamity Mod at the top of the original post is incredibly simple to understand.

To everyone complaining about the despawns I have since changed them for the upcoming version. Just waiting on the new statigel armor to be sheeted before I release it. I have listened to the comments and I've changed how the despawns work. As in, most bosses only leave if you exit their biomes. Here is how they all work:

Desert Scourge: Will burrow into the ground if the player leaves the desert biome for too long or if all players are dead.
Hive Mind: Will fly into the ground if the player leaves the corruption for too long or if all players are dead.
Perforators: Will burrow into the ground if the player leaves the crimson for too long or if all players are dead.
Slime God: All parts will despawn almost immediately by fading away and falling into the ground if all players are dead.
Cryogen: Will fly into the ground if the player leaves the snow for too long or if all players are dead.
Brimstone Elemental: Will fly away if the player leaves the Underworld or if all players are dead.
Calamitas: Will fly away if all players are dead or if the sun rises.
Leviathan: Will fly into the ground if the player leaves the ocean biome for too long or if all players are dead.
Plaguebringer: Same as before. Will despawn and bomb the player if they leave the Jungle for too long.
Guardians: Will fly away if all players are dead.
Providence: Will fly away if all players are dead.
Ceaseless Void: Will despawn if the target is too far away for too long.
Storm Weaver: Will fly into the ground if all players are dead.
Signus: Will fly away if the player leaves the Underworld or if all players are dead.
Devourer of Gods: Will burrow into the ground if all players are dead or if the sun rises.
Bumblebirb: Will fly away if all players are dead. Despawns very quickly if the player is not in the Jungle and gets too far away.
Yharon: Will fly away if all players are dead.
Supreme Calamitas: Will fly away if all players are dead.

So please, save your criticisms for the next version or they will likely be ignored.
Respond with your own critiques to these plans, but they're likely not going to change at this point.

Keep in mind that this mod is NOT designed around ANY other mods out there. I don't care if you're using some stupid "instant respawn" mod, or anything like that. What conflicts occur between this mod and others is none of my concern.
yes I know i'm sorry but that the past :)
[doublepost=1489953417,1489953310][/doublepost]Is anyone have a mod to recommended me to see if the item is calamity mod or just normal terraria ? that will help me a lot

[doublepost=1489953417,1489953310][/doublepost]Is anyone have a mod to recommended me to see if the item is calamity mod or just normal terraria ? that will help me a lot

Search for "What Mod is this From?" on the mod browser.

your mod is just awesome you made terraria look new again because I was tired of the game since I know all of the game and play so much time ( 130 hour) so thanks you for creating this mod
[doublepost=1489956263,1489956221][/doublepost]and know I will play another 130 hour of this mod :)

your mod is just awesome you made terraria look new again because I was tired of the game since I know all of the game and play so much time ( 130 hour) so thanks you for creating this mod
[doublepost=1489956263,1489956221][/doublepost]and know I will play another 130 hour of this mod :)

Glad you enjoy the mod. In the future please use the edit button so you dont double post and cause multiple notifications.

P.S You're going to "love" the fight against cryogen :^)

thanks you

@tomcool2002

Please use the edit button to add more to your previous posts if no one else has posted after your last post. This can be found at the bottom left of your post. Generally we don't permit double posting unless there is time between the posts and it brings relevant content to the Thread.

In Calamity the difference between normal and expert difficulty is so negligible that I suspect normal mode can be harder sometimes due to lack of powerful expert-exclusive items, lower drop chances and quantities.
i think i only used 1 or 2 expertmode items the entire time that i played. (excluding vanilla expertmode items such as worm scarf and such)

I found a ??? thing in the ocean what should i do about it?
Killing that enemy WILL spawn a dangerous boss called The Leviathan. You can fight it at any point in the game, but it's probably best to hold it off until beating plantera and obtaining some better equipment.

Is there any way you could make a method of spawning the crags into a previous world, or at least collecting and placing the blocks it's made of? I have amazing NPC houses I built into another world and finding interesting terrain to work with to make a city is such a pain, I'd rather not have to hunt for hours to find another intertesting world map to work with and start making my city all over again. I'd rather take the time to build an artificial biome.

Is there any way you could make a method of spawning the crags into a previous world, or at least collecting and placing the blocks it's made of? I have amazing NPC houses I built into another world and finding interesting terrain to work with to make a city is such a pain, I'd rather not have to hunt for hours to find another intertesting world map to work with and start making my city all over again. I'd rather take the time to build an artificial biome.
You can. Kill calamitas.

Reactions: 000
Back
Top Bottom