tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,581 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
o0k so i tried the thing with the really long playtform, but it still gets me caue its faster and then it tracks me like a fkn chlorophyte bullet and i cant do anything... i think im just too bad
;-;
[doublepost=1498854766,1498854635][/doublepost]IM JUST GETTING ONESHOT WHAT CAN I DO I HAVE 880 HEALTH AHHHHH i really like this game but i dont like this boss at all ;-;

heya, i've encountered an issue. my play through has been going fine and dandy, have beaten most of the pre hard mode bosses, etc. so i went to fight the wall of flesh, and well i died. so i was like, alright, i'll get a mana flower to use with my abyssal tome, success?? well 3 in game days later, i find that my guide just has not spawned back in yet and i do not know why. i was told that he can't spawn if there is an event occurring, and events can glitch sometimes.
i would repeatedly use a goblin standard, but no goblin army showed up earlier in my play through. i skimmed the top of my world, found a goblin army in my western ocean, beat that and was like alright can the guide come back now?! i knew it was not housing that was an issue, as i have a colossal glass castle with quite a few rooms in the works. ten in game days later, the guide is still not back. what am i supposed to do.. as i really don't want to have to transfer everything over to another world just to have a guide again so that i can fight the wall and go into hard mode..

is tehre any corruption near the base? sometimes its really close and makes some npcs not respawn.... oand try replacing your chairs and tables that worked for me

heya, i've encountered an issue. my play through has been going fine and dandy, have beaten most of the pre hard mode bosses, etc. so i went to fight the wall of flesh, and well i died. so i was like, alright, i'll get a mana flower to use with my abyssal tome, success?? well 3 in game days later, i find that my guide just has not spawned back in yet and i do not know why. i was told that he can't spawn if there is an event occurring, and events can glitch sometimes.
i would repeatedly use a goblin standard, but no goblin army showed up earlier in my play through. i skimmed the top of my world, found a goblin army in my western ocean, beat that and was like alright can the guide come back now?! i knew it was not housing that was an issue, as i have a colossal glass castle with quite a few rooms in the works. ten in game days later, the guide is still not back. what am i supposed to do.. as i really don't want to have to transfer everything over to another world just to have a guide again so that i can fight the wall and go into hard mode..

Are you on an old version? Events getting stuck on used to be a bug, but it was fixed a while ago. When you finished the event did it actually say "The Goblin Army has been defeated!" or whatever?

Are you on an old version? Events getting stuck on used to be a bug, but it was fixed a while ago. When you finished the event did it actually say "The Goblin Army has been defeated!" or whatever?
well to be honest, i clicked the download at the top of the mod page, i am assuming that is the latest installment. also, i cannot exactly recall whether if it said the army had been defeated or not. just in case, how do i check what version i currently have? if i put on the right version, will i have to discard my progress?

Edit:
i went to the western ocean again, there was another goblin army. the meter went to 100 percent and the meter just disappeared, i was not prompted a message of completion

Edit #2:
i was somehow at version 1.1.7.942. updated the file, i hope something good happens

Edit #3:
i go on my character, suddenly it states that 2 goblin armies have been defeated, i think i'm on the right track now

Last edited:
well to be honest, i clicked the download at the top of the mod page, i am assuming that is the latest installment. also, i cannot exactly recall whether if it said the army had been defeated or not. just in case, how do i check what version i currently have? if i put on the right version, will i have to discard my progress?

Edit:
i went to the western ocean again, there was another goblin army. the meter went to 100 percent and the meter just disappeared, i was not prompted a message of completion

Edit #2:
i was somehow at version 1.1.7.942. updated the file, i hope something good happens

Edit #3:
i go on my character, suddenly it states that 2 goblin armies have been defeated, i think i'm on the right track now

Lol :D.

Why is it offensive?Did it Offend you?
(this is a joke,i know that means more damage buff)
@Homie Lenny, jokes are all fine and good, and we want to be able to have a sense of humor here, but you really need to make a better effort to keep your posts on-topic... along with having jokes in them. On-topic post first, then joke if you want.

Send me a private message if you have questions.

@Homie Lenny, jokes are all fine and good, and we want to be able to have a sense of humor here, but you really need to make a better effort to keep your posts on-topic... along with having jokes in them. On-topic post first, then joke if you want.

Send me a private message if you have questions.
you are an amazing person. you follow the rules, actually do your job, and are respectful. i'm sorry if this seems dumb its just most moderators i see anywhere are always bad in some way but you are different and i respect you for doing your job correctly

Cant find anything on it, do i need to kill wof to get snow biome mobs to start dropping essence of eleum and hell mobs to drop essence of cinder?

If I kill the last calamity boss will that make the rain normal rain again? Kinda bummed about the acid rain but nothing can do about it since my fault for not reading all that would happen after killing moon lord.

Back
Top Bottom