tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Resprited somethings that desperately needed it.

Godslayer Armor
God_Slayer_armor-Resprite-Horn2.png

Brimestone Elemental
Brimestoned_:red:.png

Galactus
MeleeWeapons.png

In Pre-Hardmode I built special tunnel which defending jungle from crimson. At now I decided to go through tunnel and find perennial ore.
And I found This Catastropheupload_2017-9-16_16-11-37.png
This comet felt in the tonnel and broke internal border of tunnel.upload_2017-9-16_16-13-51.png.
I`m shocked by this falling and happy by this wonder hasn't broken external border of tunnel and hasn`t helped crimson attack jungle.
Sorry for bad phrases.

Phangasm with Luminite Arrows and Elemental Quiver is OP. It's like the Shredder, but post-DoG and much more powerful. Absolutely ridiculous how many arrows it fires.

In Pre-Hardmode I built special tunnel which defending jungle from crimson. At now I decided to go through tunnel and find perennial ore.
And I found This CatastropheView attachment 183420
This comet felt in the tonnel and broke internal border of tunnel.View attachment 183421.
I`m shocked by this falling and happy by this wonder hasn't broken external border of tunnel and hasn`t helped crimson attack jungle.
Sorry for bad phrases.
not too familiar with meteor code but I'm pretty sure it attempts to avoid chests and player tiles before anything else, that's probably why it decided to lodge itself in the tunnel because its technically an empty space.

I have a question, when I tried spawning Cryogen, It made the sound that suggests a boss spawned, but Cryogen was nowhere to be seen. Someone help! (I spawned it in the snow biome, yes.)

Dudes, in yours mod with graphics everything is very bad. Very-very bad... Seriously, some sprites of the bosses look just awful. I'm really surprised that your mod has achieved such popularity that he didn't deserve.`-_-
Agreed. Terraria sprite style is missing in calamity mod sprites.

I spent 20 minutes farming for Stormlion mandibles, and only 3 Stormlions spawned, and NONE of them dropped the mandible. I didn't want to use Cheat Sheet, but I have no choice. Plz fix.

I have seen a little gameplay of this mod, and it looks beautiful, but I don't entirely trust that Mediafire link. Just need some confirmation that its safe lol (also I don't have a "modloader" folder in my Terraria folder...?):rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom