tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Hii, i was playing some terraria, with calamity, and when killing some bosses, they drop some random items, like the Scourge drop fishing things like the set and accesories, also I think the eye of Cthulhu drop some calamity summon weapon that fires red flamethrower, and it is so broken for the early I am.

Hii, i was playing some terraria, with calamity, and when killing some bosses, they drop some random items, like the Scourge drop fishing things like the set and accesories, also I think the eye of Cthulhu drop some calamity summon weapon that fires red flamethrower, and it is so broken for the early I am.
The Scourge dropping fishing items is normal, but the Brinstone weapon from the EoC seems like a bug.

Speaking of Resprites! Or at least resprite attempts... God Slayer Armor!
rBP5pfj.png
DoWpbfL.png
XGCDZ23.png
3wIiZRg.png

I had a little help from Poly with the Asgardian Aegis.
mxMERf8.png

And attempt number 2 at the Vanquisher Arrow
p0vYdvS.png

rewrote leviathan and siren lore...my brain is tired now

Also the Siren being the last of her species around is left up to interpretation.

Last edited:
Dudes, in yours mod with graphics everything is very bad. Very-very bad... Seriously, some sprites of the bosses look just awful. I'm really surprised that your mod has achieved such popularity that he didn't deserve.`-_-
Give me an example. Besides, what could YOU do better?
[doublepost=1505456890,1505456814][/doublepost]Currently writing some probably placeholder Brimstone Elemental lore(?)
Welp I don't mind. I've been working on it for a few hours now but I gotta stop now

Excuse me, quick question, if I want to play Revengeance Mode in multiplayer with a friend, do both of us need to use the item or just one? Thanks in advance.

What on Earth are you talking about? Calamity has probably some of the best sprites of any mod including Thorium and Spirit. What could possibly make them bad? Do you actually have examples or are you just being mean?

more than half of those are in the process of being resprited famerino so calm your titties and be patient, we see the mod as a hobby not some divine duty, we'll work on things at our own pace
teaser of whats to come I guess; made by Blockaroz, polished by Frous and designed by moi:
Profaned_Guardian_Tweaked.png

Excuse me, quick question, if I want to play Revengeance Mode in multiplayer with a friend, do both of us need to use the item or just one? Thanks in advance.
when a player "use" revengence the world becomes permanently revengence so its not necessary using 2 revengences in the same world.

when a player "use" revengence the world becomes permanently revengence so its not necessary using 2 revengences in the same world.

Thanks!

more than half of those are in the process of being resprited famerino so calm your titties and be patient, we see the mod as a hobby not some divine duty, we'll work on things at our own pace
teaser of whats to come I guess; made by Blockaroz, polished by Frous and designed by moi:
View attachment 183341

You know, it's not that the sprite quality is bad, I think I understand what some people's problems with some of these designs is. They're very... Abstract. It can be hard to tell what you're even looking at for a lot of them, and I think some people equate that with the art being bad. I think it's an intentionally bizarre design that makes you go "What am I even fighting here!?". Is that about the intention?

Thanks!

You know, it's not that the sprite quality is bad, I think I understand what some people's problems with some of these designs is. They're very... Abstract. It can be hard to tell what you're even looking at for a lot of them, and I think some people equate that with the art being bad. I think it's an intentionally bizarre design that makes you go "What am I even fighting here!?". Is that about the intention?
the most abstract design there is probably ravager and the earth elemental, both are essentially just animated golems of some sort. The guardians and Providence are being changed to be more obvious as you can see they're basically rock golems fused with pearlwood, leviathan is a big fish with a mermaid pal, brimstone elemental is an Efreeta of sorts, Yharon is a big jungle dragon and hive-mind is a writhing mass of corrupted flesh. They seem pretty obvious to me but maybe that's because I enjoy interpreting sprites into more detailed drawings.
And he isn't wrong, the earth elemental and brimstone elemental are quite old and outdated (hell the earth elemental has been around longer than I've been working on the mod so over a year), its more or less the way he went about saying they were outdated that garnered a response.

I've watched loads of videos about how to beat cryogen in expert mode, ive tried probably 20+ times. I notice you gave him more health later on or buffed him somehow because i see people with worse armor and weapons than me beat him in a third of the time. For a boss that's supposed to be before the mechanical bosses and before plantera. It's pretty ridiculous, i wiped plantera the first time but with cryogen it just seems impossible. He clips inside the player and you just cant move or get away from him, not until you only have 100hp left. Then the freezing, maybe my map or biome is messed up but seriously it feels impossible.
i beat the golem and have post plantera gear and he still wipes me, i'll just skip him

Cryogen is a difficult boss but he isn't unbeatable, especially post Plantera. Actually try preparing, warmth potions, hand warmers etc. and use a grapple hook for whenever the cheeky boi tries to stun-lock you.
You could also try following Cranky's advice~
View attachment 183344
yeah i wont lie im trash. Tyrant Yarim's sword is the most amazing weapon yet in your mod.
I'm not bashing the mod at all, ive been addicted for nearly a month now trying to get all the content.
Honestly the most fun ive had with a game in ever. It's like playing terraria for the first time all over again. Gonna donate after next payday

Dudes, in yours mod with graphics everything is very bad. Very-very bad... Seriously, some sprites of the bosses look just awful. I'm really surprised that your mod has achieved such popularity that he didn't deserve.`-_-
@WBL, this is unacceptable. Your posts here today are unnecessarily harsh and rude, and are completely without constructive explanation for your opinions.

Your privileges to post further in this discussion have been revoked.

Back
Top Bottom