tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,585 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
A minor bug with Warped debuff (from Doggo) - you can use Shrimpy Truffle mount to gain enormous vertical acceleration, makes blue phase a bit easier.

What does this mean and what causes it??

Attachments

• Inked20171017154523_1_LI.jpg
    Inked20171017154523_1_LI.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 4,757
I just had all of my mod items on my world and character deleted, i looked it up and found out it was steam cloud save. Can you please put a warning up for that? And thank you for a great mod

Is the FINAL boss going to be yharim? i don't think you, the developers can just keep up adding new content and bosses again and again... it has to stop somewhere, right?

Here we go with a music update:
Could somebody please get me this Plaguebringer Goliath sprite? The one in this video? I'm feeling the urge to make a banner with it.

Speaking of banners!
io5TZly.png

The Legendary Bannermaster strikes again! With an update for the Caustic Blood Banner!

Last edited:
Is the FINAL boss going to be yharim? i don't think you, the developers can just keep up adding new content and bosses again and again... it has to stop somewhere, right?
it's common knowledge for the most part in the discord but I'll say it here also, there will only be 2 more bosses added to calamity, one of which being Yharim and the other being a secret.

Really calamity devs? do you want every user have an heart attack after updating the mod have the "marvellous" entrance of DoG after a few seconds into the game even on pre-hardmode....... if this is your halloween prank you did great, but also that means that I dont need to play fair too.

Really calamity devs? do you want every user have an heart attack after updating the mod have the "marvellous" entrance of DoG after a few seconds into the game even on pre-hardmode....... if this is your halloween prank you did great, but also that means that I dont need to play fair too.
i have a big feeling he's either lying, playing multiplayer(and someone else summoned it), or it's a mod conflict

i have a big feeling he's either lying, playing multiplayer(and someone else summoned it), or it's a mod conflict
excuse but
1-I dont play multiplayer because I know that calamity mod dont work very well on multiplayer,
1.1- also didnt Drew stated in the past that hes not gonna bother to make calamity bug/glitch free on multiplayer.
2-Why I would lie if that happen to me unless you didnt read the post of The Epic Gamer.
3-I dont think I would have an incompatible mod from my mod pack because this dosent happen again after that on different worlds and characters.

Back
Top Bottom