tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.4%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,452 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,586 26.4%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
YES! YES! no more loosing my anabolics when getting out of the game. wait a minute, is the patch allready avaliable? or they always post the notes before submitting?

Are there events already in the list to add? I personally think that facing off against Yharim's Army could be a whole lot of fun.

1 - THE LORDE is even more of a god.
2 - Added Cosmic Immaterializer.
3 - Changed Nanotech blades to be better.
4 - Made Elemental Quiver split projectiles last even less time.
5 - Implemented alt texture for the Siren in the Leviathan boss fight. 50% chance to get either blue or green boobed siren.
6 - Added revengeance drop tooltip for all revengeance drops.
7 - Added Purified Jam revengeance drop from the Slime God.
8 - Moved most expert/rev boss loot drops to drop from their boss bags.
9 - Purified Jam will only drop on revengeance mode if both your world and your player have never had the slime god killed before. For example, if your player has killed slime god they cannot go to another world and get more Jam without creating a new character. Same thing is true for worlds.
10 - Added Disseminator.
11 - Added Molecular Manipulator.
12 - Reduced the amount of time Nebulash dust lingers for.
13 - Fixed a bug with modded dash accessories that would cause players to move more slowly occasionally.
14 - Made the Elysian Aegis and Asguardian Aegis dashes propel the player at a much higher velocity.
15 - Added Aether's Whisper.
16 - SCal now stops Slime Rain if it's going on when summoned.
17 - Nerfed Greatbow of Turmoil.
18 - Buffed Flame Scythe.
19 - Added Apotheosis.
20 - Death Mode Fishron now fires Cthulhunadoes when in his third phase.
20.5 - Death Mode Plaguebringer Goliath now spawns smaller Plaguebringers.
21 - Signus switches between his attack modes much more quickly now. Also charges in his mouth phase more violently.
22 - Astrum Deus now has a main boss that is spectral and invulnerable until all other worms are dead. This one cannot hurt you until the others are dead.
23 - Astrum Deus now uses a gravity effect similar to DoG's purple phase that lowers wing time.
24 - Hive Mind Phase 2, Brimstone Elemental, and Signus cannot do damage to you if they are not completely visible during their teleporting phases.
25 - Made Elemental Quiver split projectiles no longer drop items on death. For example, split arrows will no longer drop arrows on death.
26 - Made Providence Y velocity accelerate more quickly so that she doesn't sit inside of players when gliding up and down.
27 - Fixed Bumblebirb on Death Mode.
28 - Draedon's Heart gives Horror immunity.
29 - Fixed Yharon's hitbox in his second phase.
30 - Nerfed Terratomere projectile damage.
31 - Changed Hive Mind projectiles to be more visible. They now inflict cursed inferno for a very short duration.
32 - Counter Scarf cooldown increased from 8 to 11 seconds.
33 - Revengeance Mode cultist projectiles from the sky no longer collide with tiles.
34 - Made Yharon's second phase happen no matter how high your damage is.
35 - Lowered SCal's hit limits on all difficulty modes: 30 = Normal, 25 = Expert, 20 = Revengeance, 10 = Death
36 - Reduced damage that crystal bullet shards do on Revengeance Mode.
37 - Dualpoon and Triploon harpoons now have time limits put on their projectiles so they cannot be stacked for insane damage.
38 - Fixed a bug where Draedon's Heart would not give defense boost while standing still with demonshade armor.
39 - Fixed bug where you could exploit the waifu accessories by equipping the HotE with other waifu accessories.
40 - Boosted Death Mode damage increase from 40% to 50%
41 - Made Death only craftable at a demon altar.
42 - Fixed bug where Calamitas' brothers can despawn if you run too far away from them.
43 - REMOVED DEATH MODE BOSS CHECKLIST :red: BECAUSE NOBODY WANTED IT. :red: THIS!!!
44 - Boosted the damage done by Calamitas and her brothers lasers and fireballs.
45 - Since I'm sick of people just running away from Providence, her debuff that cuts wing time now cuts X velocity as well!
46 - Nerfed Vanquisher Arrows and Storm Dragoon.
47 - Added Astrum Deus mask.
48 - Increased Megalodon accuracy and damage.
49 - Added Seadragon.
50 - Nerfed Ataxia ranged armor set bonus flame damage.
51 - Buffed Ataxia throwing armor set bonus flame damage.
52 - Calamity potion buffs now remain active after exiting and reentering the game.
53 - Brain of Confusion and Worm Scarf can now only be purchased in expert mode.
54 - DoG's head now only one-shots on Death Mode.
55 - Made the nerf to pre-Golem Duke Fishron weapons Revengeance and Death-only.
56 - Made the Daedalus Stormbow nerf Revengeance and Death-only.
57 - Made the vanilla flail damage buffs Revengeance and Death-only.
Oh good, no more Death Mode checklists. That just cluttered up the boss check list. It seems like with each update the mod gets a bit tougher. SCal's hit limit changes in particular look like they'll be quite tough. Duke Fishron weapons are/were nerfed prior to beating the Golem? Isn't their power a reward for beating the more difficult boss earlier? So I wasn't mistaken in thinking that the Daedalus Stormbow felt weaker and that the Dao of Pow was doing more than the listed damage. This makes me wonder, does this mod touch the Last Prism in any way?

That's why the update took a bit to download.

I expected music updates (like the adding of Bumblebirb, Astral Meteor, Hive Mind and Perforator themes.), but oh well, maybe next update.

im really digging the new design for the Brimstone Elemental. it even keeps the single eye style and all. good job on that one, it looks much more defined compared to the other waifus. will you guys update them all at some point?

theres something wrong with the mod.. guys i need help..

heres what it says:
The wav sound file at Sounds/Item/FlareSound.wav failed to load
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
An unexpected error has occurred.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.AllocateFormatAndData(Byte[] format, Byte[] data, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect..ctor(Stream stream)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Audio.SoundEffect.FromStream(Stream stream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()

im new to this sorry

WHY, WHY YOU DO THIS ???? I started new playthrough after like 7 months break. Back then SHPC was my favourite weapon in entire calamity mod, its design, sound effects and overall feeling when using it. IT WAS AMAZING i killed yharon and dog for the first time in revengeance mod with it. And now ? Huh... its so bad that even when you are pre plantera its sucks and there ale plenty better weapons now.... I understand that you reworked legendary weapons, but now you can't call them "legendary" they are just bad or maximum decent. Will its damage be adjusted or just left in the past and forgotten ?

It is not a hate post. Im just sad :(

SCal's rage mode upon leaving the arena really shouldn't activate at the very end of the fight.

I was refighting her earlier today, and I got to the part at the very end where she stops fighting and lets her kill you. Except she ended up outside of the arena, so I had to go outside the arena to be able to finish her off.

Of course, going outside the arena during the fight activates her rage mode, which seems to massively increase her defense, to the point where my Exoblade was doing like 100 damage per hit, at most. It also seemed like the gigantic red circle things got way more aggressive as well (although it's hard to tell). So here I am desperately trying to deal enough damage to her while dodging the red circles of death... and then I die to the hit limit.

Needless to say I was not pleased with how that played out.

final_devourer_banner_by_catman8274-dby97g3.png

Well, wouldja look at that! DoG's final phase got a banner! Very pleased with this one!

WHY, WHY YOU DO THIS ???? I started new playthrough after like 7 months break. Back then SHPC was my favourite weapon in entire calamity mod, its design, sound effects and overall feeling when using it. IT WAS AMAZING i killed yharon and dog for the first time in revengeance mod with it. And now ? Huh... its so bad that even when you are pre plantera its sucks and there ale plenty better weapons now.... I understand that you reworked legendary weapons, but now you can't call them "legendary" they are just bad or maximum decent. Will its damage be adjusted or just left in the past and forgotten ?

It is not a hate post. Im just sad :(

One Word, Balancing.

just finally killed the DoG in my Revengeance melee play. my hands hurt, sweat and are cold. but that piece of **** still got me even when dying. can you tone down the speed of the last stage a bit? that worm goes too fast.

Back
Top Bottom