tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,450 40.7%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,584 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 438 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Is there any fix yet for this map glitch?
unknown.png

Hi everyone!
Need your help: can't create new large world with the latest version of this mod (1.3.4.103). tModLoader version 0.10.1.5, no any other mods, win 10 x64, fairly new PC (8 cores, 8 GB VCard, 16 GB RAM, SSD).
Here is an error log:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateMapTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean addToList)
at Terraria.WorldGen.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame, Boolean noBreak)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.SafeSquareTileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.AbyssIsland(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 sizeMin, Int32 sizeMax, Int32 sizeMin2, Int32 sizeMax2, Boolean hasChest, Boolean hasTenebris, Boolean isVoid)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__6(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Well, a couple of times world generation was successful, but there was no any terrain blocks in some calamity related bioms, like deep empty hole (with just chests flying in the air) on the abyss place etc.

How can I fix it?

... honestly i'm a little unsure why the world size had to be extended for the planetoids, why not just make the planetoids a little smaller, or place them just a bit lower down?

Does anyone know if there is a Calamity Support Banner with DoG Phase two on it? Because I remember having one with DoG Phase Two and someone with Bloodflare Armor and Seraph Tracers on it and I want it as my support banner again. It would be much appreciated if you gave my the code for it. Thanks!

Absolutely love this mod. so much. One quality of life thing that would be nice is lowering the targeting range on the elemental axes if possible. They are always flinging themselves out of my screen range and popping back over and over.

Hi everyone!
Need your help: can't create new large world with the latest version of this mod (1.3.4.103). tModLoader version 0.10.1.5, no any other mods, win 10 x64, fairly new PC (8 cores, 8 GB VCard, 16 GB RAM, SSD).
Here is an error log:

Well, a couple of times world generation was successful, but there was no any terrain blocks in some calamity related bioms, like deep empty hole (with just chests flying in the air) on the abyss place etc.

How can I fix it?

Found the problem. I reinstalled the game and tmodloader, then I tried this mod alone and everything was just fine and then I add Overhaul mod. That combo broke every further world generations (with any mods or completely without them). That's sad cause I like this mod combination.

Does anyone know if there is a Calamity Support Banner with DoG Phase two on it? Because I remember having one with DoG Phase Two and someone with Bloodflare Armor and Seraph Tracers on it and I want it as my support banner again. It would be much appreciated if you gave my the code for it. Thanks!
final_devourer_banner_v2_by_catman8274-dbycbql.png

Here's the image. Shouldn't be any hard to add it to a signature.

final_devourer_banner_v2_by_catman8274-dbycbql.png

Here's the image. Shouldn't be any hard to add it to a signature.
Thanks! It's EXACTLY the one I was looking for! However, my phone doesn't like copying and pasting images, so I guess I'll use my Chromebook later
[doublepost=1538314124,1538313983][/doublepost]Nevermind, I got it in my signature

Hi everyone!
Here is an error log:
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.WorldGen.UpdateMapTile(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean addToList)
at Terraria.WorldGen.TileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame, Boolean noBreak)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.SafeSquareTileFrame(Int32 i, Int32 j, Boolean resetFrame)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.AbyssIsland(Int32 i, Int32 j, Int32 sizeMin, Int32 sizeMax, Int32 sizeMin2, Int32 sizeMax2, Boolean hasChest, Boolean hasTenebris, Boolean isVoid)
at CalamityMod.CalamityWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__6(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

How can I fix it?

it seems creating small or medium world caused that error

Back
Top Bottom