tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
When will Calamity be updated for tModloader? I want to get my hands on the new bosses and sprites and everything, and Can update from the official wiki, though doing this disables all multiplayer play.

I thought that DMDorku or whatever his YouTube username is made the Terraria Calalamity Mod lmao. (The guy who makes the music for calamity mod.)

Hey, MountainDrew, Did you make the current sprites for the profaned Enemies, or did someone else make them?

If I remember correctly, those were made by RoverdriveX (Wiki Administrator) Blockaroz (Former Developer) and Nitro (Lead Artist).

... honestly i'm a little unsure why the world size had to be extended for the planetoids, why not just make the planetoids a little smaller, or place them just a bit lower down?

To make a bit more room, there is likely much more to come to planetoids in the future.

When will Calamity be updated for tModloader? I want to get my hands on the new bosses and sprites and everything, and Can update from the official wiki, though doing this disables all multiplayer play.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/g59bha2mkogq01k/CalamityModV1.3.4.103.zip/file#

Current download on the Discord server, fixed the issue with multiplayer i believe. Hasn't been updated on the tModloader browser due to an error while uploading.

well sorry did not know that

Ah ye, two are new regular bosses and two are new superbosses. A boss rush is coming in the future as well, along with 3 of the new bosses being post-scal.

For world generation, next major update is revamping the Astral Meteor to be a full-on biome, rather than just a meteor. This may not need a new world? Worldgen changes may slow down a bit after this like stated before, but there are many planned.

Im having a problem. So im fighting the D.O.G. and after i defeat his servants and enter his second phase, the message "Its Not Over Yet!" and "Devourer Of Gods has awakened!" appears three times, followed by nothing. He doesn't appear. The music and background changes for the fight and then revert back to normal. Basically what im trying to say is, his true form doesnt spawn. Iv even tried manually spawning him and it doesnt work.

Question: What do we do if we don't see the ModLoader file?
Sorry if it's been asked a lot but I'm not looking through 712 pages to find the answer

So, when is this going to become the Lower Abyss Theme? Because Even Roverdrive thinks it should be the official theme according to the description on the video for R’LYEH

public override void OnHitNPC(Player player, NPC target, int damage, float knockback, bool crit)
{
target.AddBuff(BuffID.Electrified, 21600);
target.AddBuff(mod.BuffType("Inferno"), 21600);
}

How can I change this so the debuff infliction isn't applied from hit, how can I make it so as long as hitboxes collide, the debuff is turned to "true". Trying to make a debuff that bypass debuff immunities... Yharon for example. :zombie:

public override void OnHitNPC(Player player, NPC target, int damage, float knockback, bool crit)
{
}

How can I change this so the debuff infliction isn't applied from hit, how can I make it so as long as hitboxes collide, the debuff is turned to "true". Trying to make a debuff that bypass debuff immunities... Yharon for example. :zombie:
here you just shown a function for "Electrified" debuff, which override the main function. You probably should look for the original OnHitNPC and the function that trigger the debuff, if you want to implement the mechanics you mentioned.

However, this is just my view, I might be wrong.

{
}

Let me clarify: The debuff works fine ^~^'' just need help finding alternatives to applying debuff on enemies. Since this requires

So I made it to Hell in Expert Mode on a Large world and this happened. I have BossChecklist, AutoTrash, MagicStorage, RecipeBrowser, and Thorium installed alongside Calamity. Any idea what's causing this? It's really immersion breaking seeing the world map bug out like this, and also hinders my gameplay because I can't explore the underworld or bottom of the games maps. The map won't update and becomes a mess when further unveiled. Would greatly appreciate assistance.

Attachments

• Terraria.png
    Terraria.png
    298.4 KB · Views: 321
Calamity doesn't work well with world size, it has a limit to its world generation. So it doesn't generate any further beyond that point and you get that mess... :C

Calamity doesn't work well with world size, it has a limit to its world generation. So it doesn't generate any further beyond that point and you get that mess... :C
So apparently the addition of those planetoids caused Hell to be bugged out of the map. is there an earlier version of Calamity that doesn't have the Planetoids added I could use?

There seems to be a dupe bug in Multiplayer where the "Loot All" option on chests can leave some items inside the chest, while adding a duplicate to the player's inventory.
I tested this on the latest version of both tModLoader and Calamity, without any other mods installed.
I had my partner try hosting instead, and it still happened. I tried with another world, and it still happened.

The issue did not occur in singleplayer.

so... I'm having a problem with the framerate after just updating from the tmodloader version and the discord version of the mod. It used to run great before this... Was this update just that big?

Back
Top Bottom