• Terraria is 10 years old! Join the celebration with contests, prizes, and chats with the dev team here
  • PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,063 20.0%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,141 40.4%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,382 26.1%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 386 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 332 6.3%

• Total voters

Technotoad64

Skeletron Prime
I was wondering, is there any way to make it so that items that affect or deal throwing damage count as rogue damage?
Throwing is getting removed from vanilla Terraria in its next update, so that will only be necessary if you're using other mods' content, in which case you'll have to ask those mods' devs.

Technotoad64

Skeletron Prime
Awesome trailer, though I feel compelled to mention that when it mentions the new class, it just shows a single instance of someone using it (the Celestus, I think), and doesn't demonstrate the stealth mechanic that makes it different from throwing.
I did see it shown for a moment during the fight against Crabulon, though, so that's good.

Also, what is that madlad doing, fighting CV in such a cramped space?

boi 1

Terrarian
When I try to fight Astrum Deus, and I summon him... I think it's fine till I GET 2 ASTRUM Deuses. Literally. 2 Big worms? and 2 HP Bars... what did I do wrong?
This happened with Astrum Aureus too! I don't really know what's going on
upload_2019-4-22_10-40-7.png

2 Astrum Deuses as you can see

[REDACTED}

Terrarian
Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!

Eisyneh

Plantera
Hello there! It appears than whenever I'm trying to create a world, the game crashes on me! Here's the report!
index.php

Please help me ASAP! Thanks!
Did you reload your mods before creating the world? Since the error is an "out of memory" error, the game ran out of space and subsequently crashed. Reloading mods apparently increases the amount of used memory in terraria very quickly, I think. I would suggest just trying to create the world again. If that doesn't work, then I'm not sure what you should do.
[doublepost=1555996696,1555996552][/doublepost]
When I try to fight Astrum Deus, and I summon him... I think it's fine till I GET 2 ASTRUM Deuses. Literally. 2 Big worms? and 2 HP Bars... what did I do wrong?
This happened with Astrum Aureus too! I don't really know what's going on
View attachment 220097
2 Astrum Deuses as you can see
Are there actually 2 bosses? Or is it just the health bar glitching. This would be easier to figure out w/ Astrum Aureus, due to the fact there's only 1 of it and not 11, lol. But I suppose it'd be pretty easy to tell there's 22 worms instead of 11. I'm wondering because both astrum deus' have their health bars at 32.7% w/ 9 worms left.

The W.O.B.

Terrarian
The game deleted my Ark of Ancients. I picked up my Night's Edge from a weapon rack, and it replaced my Ark, it just vanished without a trace. And I know I didn't just put it in a chest and forget, because I had it favorited. Please fix this glitch A.S.A.P. I do not want something like this to happen to anyone else.

El_Garbanzo

Skeletron Prime
The game deleted my Ark of Ancients. I picked up my Night's Edge from a weapon rack, and it replaced my Ark, it just vanished without a trace. And I know I didn't just put it in a chest and forget, because I had it favorited. Please fix this glitch A.S.A.P. I do not want something like this to happen to anyone else.
This is just a glitch with tModLoader. It should clearly give a warning (IN RED TEXT) with stuff like the weapon rack and the mannequins. There isn't much that can be done with this glitch, just don't use modded items with those things.

EDIT: I'm glad the warning is a thing now, I lost my MALACHITE to this glitch before the warning was added on the items.

Starblast16

Official Terrarian
This is just a glitch with tModLoader. It should clearly give a warning (IN RED TEXT) with stuff like the weapon rack and the mannequins. There isn't much that can be done with this glitch, just don't use modded items with those things.

EDIT: I'm glad the warning is a thing now, I lost my MALACHITE to this glitch before the warning was added on the items.
That is an annoying glitch. I really wish I could use the racks and the (wo)mannequins for decoration but the tmodloader bug prevents me from doing so. I hope the tModloader team can fix this in the future.

El_Garbanzo

Skeletron Prime
That is an annoying glitch. I really wish I could use the racks and the (wo)mannequins for decoration but the tmodloader bug prevents me from doing so. I hope the tModloader team can fix this in the future.
I might be the only one who does this, but I like to make boss-themed buildings. I lost my Malachite when I was making a Plaguebringer Goliath hive... I doubt it'll get fixed anytime soon, but I really look forward to when it does so I can actually complete these things.

Last edited:

Max04

Official Terrarian
Ye
My Portfolio: Son Phan

Yeah my sprites are pretty bad. Pls be gentle Dude
Yeah ur right, pretty bad sprites, 2/10, the expectations for calamity sprites are higher than my dad on black tar heroin, I don’t think you’ll get in, sorry, maybe in a couple years. You have potential, just not good enough, not to offend you tho.

Top Bottom