tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 1,170 19.5%
  • Bosses

Votes: 2,449 40.8%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,580 26.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 437 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 372 6.2%

• Total voters
Ah, you're probably thinking OmniWield; OmniSwing enables you to autoswing any weapon you have in your inventory, OmniWield turns you into a weapon-wielding wall of death. I'd say get both, especially if you're considering MasoMode.
TY so much i tought the omniswing was omni wield LOL TY

Okay, so me and my sister were fighting the Slime God in normal mode on Multiplayer. When we fought him, we got rekt almost immediately (We had no idea how strong he'd be :p ). When we died, the Slime God sunk deep Underground to despawn (We thought). BUT HE DIDN'T DESPAWN!!! And the worst thing is, no matter how far we dug, he'd stay the same distance away from us! And once, we managed to get close to him... HE GLITCHED OUT, TELEPORTING ON TOP OF US AND DISAPPEARING OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!! Basically, he killed us without us getting to fight back... ;( Every time this happens, me and my sister have to exit the world and join back in so that he'll despawn and stop showing his HP bar and playing his (Amazing) theme. Does anybody else have this same problem, or is it just me?

im not exactly sure if im in the right place to ask for weapons to be added but screw it, can you guys add a master sword esc weapon? like pre supreme calamitas or pre yharon? id honestly love to see this be added as a zelda fan, i hope other people would too, thanks

Okay, so me and my sister were fighting the Slime God in normal mode on Multiplayer. When we fought him, we got rekt almost immediately (We had no idea how strong he'd be :p ). When we died, the Slime God sunk deep Underground to despawn (We thought). BUT HE DIDN'T DESPAWN!!! And the worst thing is, no matter how far we dug, he'd stay the same distance away from us! And once, we managed to get close to him... HE GLITCHED OUT, TELEPORTING ON TOP OF US AND DISAPPEARING OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!! Basically, he killed us without us getting to fight back... ;( Every time this happens, me and my sister have to exit the world and join back in so that he'll despawn and stop showing his HP bar and playing his (Amazing) theme. Does anybody else have this same problem, or is it just me?

Is this thread even alive anymore? I've had this question up for over a day...

Most likely a multiplayer issue, as it can be pretty unstable at times. Not sure if there's really a fix for it, you can probably try the fight in singleplayer to see if he'll despawn correctly. If he still doesn't despawn in singleplayer it could also be a mod conflict, if you're using multiple mods.

Most likely a multiplayer issue, as it can be pretty unstable at times. Not sure if there's really a fix for it, you can probably try the fight in singleplayer to see if he'll despawn correctly. If he still doesn't despawn in singleplayer it could also be a mod conflict, if you're using multiple mods.
I'm not using multiple mods, so it's not that, but I will fight him in singleplayer and see if he despawns correctly. Thank you! :happy:

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread is alive but the mod dev is not always here go to his discord to ask them directly its what i do
i go to this thread to ask help from other players or help others who have question since we dont want to ask all our questions on the mod dev, they are busy and its best if we ask other players 1st before asking them

this thread is alive but the mod dev is not always here go to his discord to ask them directly its what i do
i go to this thread to ask help from other players or help others who have question since we dont want to ask all our questions on the mod dev, they are busy and its best if we ask other players 1st before asking them
That makes sense, thx!

Hey, wanna ask a question, how did ya guys make revengeance mode? I want a horror mode for my mod, but i just cant get it to work -.-
This is what I've been told about this thread. If you want to know things like how they made Revengeance mode, ask the dev on Discord.

I'd like to report a mistake and I don't know how it's done, so I'll leave it here. Tell me where I could do it if I wasn't the medium. Scryllar drops me Gael's Greatsword before I could even defeat Moonlord.

I have played kirby 64 recently and i just noticed that cryogen looks similar to miracle matter in its ice form
is it just a coincidence or was cryogen partially inspired by miracle matter

I'd like to report a mistake and I don't know how it's done, so I'll leave it here. Tell me where I could do it if I wasn't the medium. Scryllar drops me Gael's Greatsword before I could even defeat Moonlord.
Dude, that shouldn't even be dropped until you've defeated Yharon (Phase 2). But I'd just take advantage of that, and use it to WRECK bosses :p

Is it normal for the Overhaul music mod to be playing one singular music track 24/7 when in the standard biomes, regardless of whether it's day or night? What I presume to be the day theme is just constantly playing all day around, no matter whether it's forest, desert, jungle....whatever biome, same music over and over. It's actually driving me a bit mad.

EDIT: Nvm. Music box. I am dum.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom