• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 865 20.8%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,595 38.3%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,138 27.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 309 7.4%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 257 6.2%

• Total voters

Angel 4

Terrarian
There is a bug I want you to fix. If you use the clentaminator, it will create dirt walls. (I think if you only use the green solution. )
Second time I have seen this, yet I was using the green solution earlier to clean up a crimson spread and didn't have that issue... This is me just legit curious what could possibly cause that bug lol.

I actually don't face tank most of the time. I dodge most attacks. However, when I do get hit, I usually get combo'd very very hard, hense the defense reforges.
I killed the twins and the brimstone elemental, and with menacing angel treads I got him to 0.4% health, literally -1- attack away from dying, but then daytime came. That is what I mean by him being so tanky.

Also please do give me your suggestions, I'm kind of new to this mod so I expect to learn to avoid being combo'd and at that point I could probably switch off my current gear. Also chances are I'm already playing exactly how you want me to be, I just don't know the mod well enough to synergize with it.
First off: swap your wings out. If you are wearing the Frost Wings and don't wear the armor to go with it you don't get the stat boosts just flight.
Second off: if you use the Imbuing Station and make a Flask of Ichor you don't actually need the Golden Shower to do an Ichor Debuff.
Third: you could just rework the whole build. It is a lot of just trial and error and seeing what works and doesn't. Some things *show* they have a lot of damage, but the actual DPS in real use is a stark difference sometimes.
The rest I will go ahead and just start a private message for, so as to stop flooding this particular thread :)

Lzhedmitriy

Terrarian
Hello guys
I have a problem
Yharon deal 3500 damage to us! We trying to defeat Yharon in jungle and we don't fly on 555 blocks up.
Death and revengeance mod, expert, first phase.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I hope you give me a solution

Eisyneh

Plantera
Hello guys
I have a problem
Yharon deal 3500 damage to us! We trying to defeat Yharon in jungle and we don't fly on 555 blocks up.
Death and revengeance mod, expert, first phase.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english. I hope you give me a solution
I believe that it's simply because you are playing in multiplayer w/ multiple people. When you add more people to a world, the bosses gain more health and damage, and in the case of yharon...It's basically permanent one-shots.

Angel 4

Terrarian
I mean, even in single player Yharon will one shot you on Death Mode.... Just avoid the flame tornadoes and other projectiles as best you can. Yharon and Calamitas are meant to be rather difficult fights (not first phase Calamitas, she's apparently just a super weak clone).

Not even gonna lie, it shocked me when Yharon's fire tornado suddenly killed me out of Cheat Sheet Godmode. (was doing some tests with things like Boss Rush etc).

So, in prior posts I have brought up my issues with the Calamity Mod Music not allowing people to join my server etc. Well, I really like the music and it is really weird fighting some of the end game bosses to silence in the background. So I tried deleting and reinstalling the mod, told the others to do the same. The guy who had an issue where he couldn't even download it off the Mod Browser is now able to install it. And all of a sudden I cannot. I have gone through and even manually deleted Calamity Mod Music files out of my ModLoader file in my Documents. And restarted my PC and game a few times. Still stuck on the download attempt... Going to attempt to manually download it if I can find a file somewhere off the Mod Browser. But I still find it very strange that I cannot even download it all of a sudden.
Broken record, sure, but can the Mod Music get an update for whatever might be broken?
1574731337596.png

Last edited:

MrPan565

Terrarian
Anybody can help me with a buf with the hp boss bar? i saw at the wiki that is supose to turn on and off with "numpad 0" but doesnt work and in the controls input doesnt even exist, i tried to ask on discord but i been totally ignored.

Rankaquion

Terrarian
I mean, even in single player Yharon will one shot you on Death Mode.... Just avoid the flame tornadoes and other projectiles as best you can. Yharon and Calamitas are meant to be rather difficult fights (not first phase Calamitas, she's apparently just a super weak clone).

Not even gonna lie, it shocked me when Yharon's fire tornado suddenly killed me out of Cheat Sheet Godmode. (was doing some tests with things like Boss Rush etc).

So, in prior posts I have brought up my issues with the Calamity Mod Music not allowing people to join my server etc. Well, I really like the music and it is really weird fighting some of the end game bosses to silence in the background. So I tried deleting and reinstalling the mod, told the others to do the same. The guy who had an issue where he couldn't even download it off the Mod Browser is now able to install it. And all of a sudden I cannot. I have gone through and even manually deleted Calamity Mod Music files out of my ModLoader file in my Documents. And restarted my PC and game a few times. Still stuck on the download attempt... Going to attempt to manually download it if I can find a file somewhere off the Mod Browser. But I still find it very strange that I cannot even download it all of a sudden.
Broken record, sure, but can the Mod Music get an update for whatever might be broken?View attachment 230433
I'm having the exact same problem today

Angel 4

Terrarian
I'm having the exact same problem today
Download it directly off here, there's a MEGA link on the OP. Just extract it to your mod folder, and restart the game. For some reason it seems the Mod Music on the Mod Browser is out of date and doesn't work for w/e reason.

I play on a pirated version on a school mac. can i still use this mod?

Edit: without steam
Technically yes? You just need TModLoader afaik... But you should really see about buying the actual game and supporting the company >_>;;

Angel 4

Terrarian
Anybody can help me with a buf with the hp boss bar? i saw at the wiki that is supose to turn on and off with "numpad 0" but doesnt work and in the controls input doesnt even exist, i tried to ask on discord but i been totally ignored.
Not at all sure what you are referencing, can you link what you saw on the wiki?

Download it directly off here, there's a MEGA link on the OP. Just extract it to your mod folder, and restart the game. For some reason it seems the Mod Music on the Mod Browser is out of date and doesn't work for w/e reason.

Technically yes? You just need TModLoader afaik... But you should really see about buying the actual game and supporting the company >_>;;
I have the actual game bought on steam but my school blocked the website.

Also, I can't figure out how to use TModLoader. I can get in to the files for the game but I can't figure out where to put TModLoader.

Rankaquion

Terrarian

i did that already the bug simply worn off after a while, go figure

Angel 4

Terrarian
Also, I can't figure out how to use TModLoader. I can get in to the files for the game but I can't figure out where to put TModLoader.
TModLoader has a video iirc and instructions of how to install it on their thread (just click the TModLoader I have linked here). Also unsure what website you are referring to in regards to owning the game o_O? Do you not just have it through Steam or whatever else there was (GoG I think was the other one but unsure)...?

Angel 4

Terrarian
i did that already the bug simply worn off after a while, go figure
Yeah, same happened with us originally, then we had another friend wanting to jump in with us and the music mod had issues for them. So we just played without it. But, going all the way through Moon Lord and what not and having the Calamity bosses being silent fights... Eh? I really dig the music they got for the mod :) So ya, we had to all manually download it from here and drag & drop into the mod folder for it to work properly.
I have seen Steam forum posts and Reddit posts saying the same thing, most just say to go get it from the Calamity Discord. So I guess it's just the the in game Mod Browser one that's somehow bugged to work or not work at a coin flip :p

Shadowbandit

Terrarian
Hello, I'm having some trouble regarding the biomes that are included in this mod. The liquids don't flow properly and respawn when they go off screen in biomes such as the Sulfrous Sea/Abyss and the Sunken Sea. And based on the background tiles, it seems that many of the blocks are missing, shown in the attached screenshot. I have disabled all mods and updated/reinstalled this mod and launched it by itself, however, the problem still seems to persist. Is this a known issue and is it being worked on? Or is it genuinely meant to be this way? Thank you.
Capture 2019-11-29 08_54_58.png

Melster

Official Terrarian
Hello, I'm having some trouble regarding the biomes that are included in this mod. The liquids don't flow properly and respawn when they go off screen in biomes such as the Sulfrous Sea/Abyss and the Sunken Sea. And based on the background tiles, it seems that many of the blocks are missing, shown in the attached screenshot. I have disabled all mods and updated/reinstalled this mod and launched it by itself, however, the problem still seems to persist. Is this a known issue and is it being worked on? Or is it genuinely meant to be this way? Thank you.
View attachment 230571
Liquids respawning is intended in those biomes. They're supposed to be full of water, and since sometimes that water doesn't spawn, the blocks of these biomes have the ability to do that. But yeah, sometimes it doesn't flow properly...
I think the holes in the walls are intended?

TModLoader has a video iirc and instructions of how to install it on their thread (just click the TModLoader I have linked here). Also unsure what website you are referring to in regards to owning the game o_O? Do you not just have it through Steam or whatever else there was (GoG I think was the other one but unsure)...?
I do have the game bought on steam but the download is blocked. Back to my original question, is there any way to install it without steam?

Angel 4

Terrarian
I do have the game bought on steam but the download is blocked. Back to my original question, is there any way to install it without steam?
I don't want this to seem rude, or mean... But seriously, just click the TModLoader linked there. It will take you to the forum thread, and on the original post it has instructions as to how you would manually install it. It's super easy, but I honestly cannot walk you through it because I don't know where your folders are. *Typically* the install requires wherever you launch the game from to have the TModLoader files. So it's just typically easy extracting all files into SteamApps>Common>Terraria. For you, though, just reference the guide on the TModLoader page.

Top Bottom