• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 882 20.8%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,628 38.4%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,154 27.2%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 311 7.3%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 260 6.1%

• Total voters

Minecat

Duke Fishron
Is this thread even alive anymore? I've had this question up for over a day...
Most likely a multiplayer issue, as it can be pretty unstable at times. Not sure if there's really a fix for it, you can probably try the fight in singleplayer to see if he'll despawn correctly. If he still doesn't despawn in singleplayer it could also be a mod conflict, if you're using multiple mods.

goopyorange361

The Destroyer
Most likely a multiplayer issue, as it can be pretty unstable at times. Not sure if there's really a fix for it, you can probably try the fight in singleplayer to see if he'll despawn correctly. If he still doesn't despawn in singleplayer it could also be a mod conflict, if you're using multiple mods.
I'm not using multiple mods, so it's not that, but I will fight him in singleplayer and see if he despawns correctly. Thank you! :happy:

Last edited:

ozoahameg

Terrarian
Is this thread even alive anymore? I've had this question up for over a day...
this thread is alive but the mod dev is not always here go to his discord to ask them directly its what i do
i go to this thread to ask help from other players or help others who have question since we dont want to ask all our questions on the mod dev, they are busy and its best if we ask other players 1st before asking them

goopyorange361

The Destroyer
this thread is alive but the mod dev is not always here go to his discord to ask them directly its what i do
i go to this thread to ask help from other players or help others who have question since we dont want to ask all our questions on the mod dev, they are busy and its best if we ask other players 1st before asking them
That makes sense, thx!

goopyorange361

The Destroyer
Hey, wanna ask a question, how did ya guys make revengeance mode? I want a horror mode for my mod, but i just cant get it to work -.-
This is what I've been told about this thread. If you want to know things like how they made Revengeance mode, ask the dev on Discord.

Wonderwolf

Terrarian
I'd like to report a mistake and I don't know how it's done, so I'll leave it here. Tell me where I could do it if I wasn't the medium. Scryllar drops me Gael's Greatsword before I could even defeat Moonlord.

kingofmemes

Terrarian
I have played kirby 64 recently and i just noticed that cryogen looks similar to miracle matter in its ice form
is it just a coincidence or was cryogen partially inspired by miracle matter

goopyorange361

The Destroyer
I'd like to report a mistake and I don't know how it's done, so I'll leave it here. Tell me where I could do it if I wasn't the medium. Scryllar drops me Gael's Greatsword before I could even defeat Moonlord.
Dude, that shouldn't even be dropped until you've defeated Yharon (Phase 2). But I'd just take advantage of that, and use it to WRECK bosses :p

Sirus_Robomage

Terrarian
Is it normal for the Overhaul music mod to be playing one singular music track 24/7 when in the standard biomes, regardless of whether it's day or night? What I presume to be the day theme is just constantly playing all day around, no matter whether it's forest, desert, jungle....whatever biome, same music over and over. It's actually driving me a bit mad.

EDIT: Nvm. Music box. I am dum.

Last edited:

Anju1986

Golem
So, playing death mode right now and enjoying it as always with a couple other difficulty mods...but I have an odd question. Can you by any chance have the summon nerf be able to be disabled via the config? I know most mod creators want people to play in a specific way, such as forcing summoner to be single class, but with my current mod load it makes summoning do almost no damage to anything in the game. Unfortunately this makes summoning not fun and making bosses more tank than actually difficult and in general tedious at best.

Veistrana

Terrarian
I'm doing a playthrough and I just got the Strange Orb pet item from the Abyss, supposed to summon a young Siren light pet, I get the light effect but there is no Siren visible. I tested with the Shadow Orb and it appears, anyone know what could be causing this?

Top Bottom