• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Calamity Mod

What would you like me to create more of?

• NPCs (enemies, house NPCs, etc.)

Votes: 865 20.8%
  • Bosses

Votes: 1,595 38.3%
  • Items (Accessories, Weapons, etc.)

Votes: 1,138 27.3%
  • Vanity (furniture, armor sets, etc.)

Votes: 309 7.4%
  • Mineable Stuff (Ores, Blocks, etc.)

Votes: 257 6.2%

• Total voters

NyaosSensei

Terrarian
Hi everyone, this is my first time posting here but I have a problem playing with my friend and it's that the Revengeance mode deactivates after a few moments, is it a bug or do I have something wrong?
If I play alone that doesn't happens so I don't know what to do

Also, we tried to summon the desert scourage but it didn't spawned, we tried like 5 times and it didn't worked, we were in the desert biome

Last edited:
I don't want this to seem rude, or mean... But seriously, just click the TModLoader linked there. It will take you to the forum thread, and on the original post it has instructions as to how you would manually install it. It's super easy, but I honestly cannot walk you through it because I don't know where your folders are. *Typically* the install requires wherever you launch the game from to have the TModLoader files. So it's just typically easy extracting all files into SteamApps>Common>Terraria. For you, though, just reference the guide on the TModLoader page.
the instructions on the original post don't work on my computer.

goopyorange361

Brain of Cthulhu
I've got a question I'm sure everyone is wondering: When is Yharim going to be added to the game? You can't have Supreme Calamitas's lore say "Come face me [Yharim]" and not have Yharim in the game! At least tell me that he'll be coming soon!

Edit: Don't just say it to make me happy, either. Please give me a rough guesstimation of when he might come out, please.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
guys i have updated to the calamity 107 and i encountered a bug

exo blade and ark of cosmos dont auto swing anymore -> is this the new feature or a BUG is this fixed on the 108?

amondohk

Terrarian
Hello! I haven't been able to find info on this issue, so I figured I'd try posting here: I've noticed a bug, in that the sandstorm event will not spawn when Calamity Mod (Newest version: v1.4.2.108) is enabled, no matter what I try. The various sandstorm-summoning actions do nothing as well, (Ex. Using an Arid Artifact). I've tried disabling other mods, however the issue persists. The sandstorm just doesn't happen... Ever. Has anyone else experienced this?

Minecat

Duke Fishron
Hello! I haven't been able to find info on this issue, so I figured I'd try posting here: I've noticed a bug, in that the sandstorm event will not spawn when Calamity Mod (Newest version: v1.4.2.108) is enabled, no matter what I try. The various sandstorm-summoning actions do nothing as well, (Ex. Using an Arid Artifact). I've tried disabling other mods, however the issue persists. The sandstorm just doesn't happen... Ever. Has anyone else experienced this?
The Desert Scourge must be defeated on that world before sandstorms can occur.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
GUYS I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM

i have calamity/overhaul/weaponout/fargo/apothesis
but my calamity is 107 cause the current fargo isnt compatible with the latest
but my "EXO BLADE and ARK OF COSMOS" dont auto swing anymore i have to tap for them to attack pls help

Melster

Official Terrarian
GUYS I HAVE A MAJOR PROBLEM

i have calamity/overhaul/weaponout/fargo/apothesis
but my calamity is 107 cause the current fargo isnt compatible with the latest
but my "EXO BLADE and ARK OF COSMOS" dont auto swing anymore i have to tap for them to attack pls help
One thing's for sure. Never use Overhaul with big mods like Calamity. That is why swords don't autoswing anymore.

kinker31

Official Terrarian
as far as i know omnswing will basically use all your items on your inventory (is there an option to autoswing normally on that mod?)
Ah, you're probably thinking OmniWield; OmniSwing enables you to autoswing any weapon you have in your inventory, OmniWield turns you into a weapon-wielding wall of death. I'd say get both, especially if you're considering MasoMode.

ozoahameg

Terrarian
Ah, you're probably thinking OmniWield; OmniSwing enables you to autoswing any weapon you have in your inventory, OmniWield turns you into a weapon-wielding wall of death. I'd say get both, especially if you're considering MasoMode.
TY so much i tought the omniswing was omni wield LOL TY

goopyorange361

Brain of Cthulhu
Okay, so me and my sister were fighting the Slime God in normal mode on Multiplayer. When we fought him, we got rekt almost immediately (We had no idea how strong he'd be :p ). When we died, the Slime God sunk deep Underground to despawn (We thought). BUT HE DIDN'T DESPAWN!!! And the worst thing is, no matter how far we dug, he'd stay the same distance away from us! And once, we managed to get close to him... HE GLITCHED OUT, TELEPORTING ON TOP OF US AND DISAPPEARING OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!! Basically, he killed us without us getting to fight back... ;( Every time this happens, me and my sister have to exit the world and join back in so that he'll despawn and stop showing his HP bar and playing his (Amazing) theme. Does anybody else have this same problem, or is it just me?

BigIcedCoffee

Terrarian
im not exactly sure if im in the right place to ask for weapons to be added but screw it, can you guys add a master sword esc weapon? like pre supreme calamitas or pre yharon? id honestly love to see this be added as a zelda fan, i hope other people would too, thanks

goopyorange361

Brain of Cthulhu
Okay, so me and my sister were fighting the Slime God in normal mode on Multiplayer. When we fought him, we got rekt almost immediately (We had no idea how strong he'd be :p ). When we died, the Slime God sunk deep Underground to despawn (We thought). BUT HE DIDN'T DESPAWN!!! And the worst thing is, no matter how far we dug, he'd stay the same distance away from us! And once, we managed to get close to him... HE GLITCHED OUT, TELEPORTING ON TOP OF US AND DISAPPEARING OVER AND OVER AND OVER!!!! Basically, he killed us without us getting to fight back... ;( Every time this happens, me and my sister have to exit the world and join back in so that he'll despawn and stop showing his HP bar and playing his (Amazing) theme. Does anybody else have this same problem, or is it just me?
Is this thread even alive anymore? I've had this question up for over a day...

Top Bottom